Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut smut and more smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
It should be pretty easy to guess what I'm in the mood for at the moment. Got a number of cravings that I'd like to play out in crazy, smut filled romps. Will list the cravings I have below. Anything piques your interest, PM me, as I rarely check my request threads other than to bump or add stuff.

Cravings

1. Bondage Fairies

For those that don't know this series, it centers around two hot female fairies that patrol the forest........which generally just ends up leading to one or both getting humped by insects and other small forest critters. Doesn't have to be based directly on the series. I'm just craving hot ass fairy getting banged by insects and critters like the series.

2. Fran from Final Fantasy XII

This is a craving I always am up for doing, with various levels of desire. After finally managing to find and save my two favorite hentai pics of her, I've got a major craving for Fran smut. ALOT of ways to go about that. Fran getting boinked by beasties in the wood, by bandits after leaving, getting caught by B'gamnan and screwed, the list goes on. I just want to play miss hot bunny girl as she gets her brains fucked out by anything and everything.

3. Medieval Fantasy Fuck Fest

This is something I do quite alot and is a favorite of mine. I play hot scantily clad warrior babe who journey's around, fighting monsters and hunting treasure and such, leading to her getting fucked by everything from big hulking orcs and tiny goblins, to horny men in a tavern or trading sex for supplies. Alot of stuff we could do with this.

4. Resident Evil

Have played all of the main series, minus 6 and seen all the movies. Looking to do an RP based on one of the titles with the zombies being hungry for sex, rather than flesh, leading to whichever heroine we choose being fucked sensless by all types of undead and mutants.

5. Final Fantasy X-2

Hot adventurer chicks in skimpy clothing? Hell yea. Again, plenty to do here, from horny beasts in a ruin, to rival sphere hunters and anything in between.

6. Okami

Mainly looking for something smutty based on a human form Amaterasu. But, I'd be willing to toss in a little action in her wolf form as well, if that floats your boat. Done it before, and it was actually really fun. Could also do something based on Okamiden where Chibiterasu has a human form of a hot teenage piece of goddess ass.

That's it currently. Will add more as they come to me.

I don't know too much about Resident Evil aside from the movies, but getting raped by a bunch of undead women with creepy mutation...Mmmm...now that gets me hot...pm me hun! We can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom