Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mdom craving a lithe little pet (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morell

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
(Work In Progress)

Plots:

The Reunion:

PC1 is a young girl who's mother recently passed away. PC2 is her brother she hasn't seen in years. Their parents split up long ago and now she as to go live with them until she turns 18. The sun picks her up on the other side of the country to move her stuff to her new home. What kind of crazy things will happen along the way? Literally anything can!

The Masquerade:

PC1 is a father of a beautiful young girl and who looks just like his wife only younger. Their close family friends are throwing a masquerade and have invited them to come celebrate with them. At the last minute, PC1 gets a call from work to come in, so he'll be at the party late. Meanwhile, his wife isn't feeling too well so she decides to skip the party entirely. PC2 gets an idea, a chance to hang out with a more mature crowd and get a little tipsy is too good to pass up. She takes her mother's costume and mask and decides to have her own fun. Little does she know her parents are into some kinky roleplay. To make it up to his wife, PC1 decides to surprise her with their favorite RP, a rape fantasy. He shows up late to the party and sees PC2, thinking its his wife. He gets her alone and surprises her.

RE: M looking for F (dom or sub) Futas welcome. Not many limits.

Bumps. Don't be shy, I've gotten a few requests I'd never thought of before, and it only got me more intrigued :3 I'd love to hear your ideas ~

RE: I love it all, not many limits. M for F (sub or dom, futas welcome) updated 10-23

Updated: a few plots.

RE: I love it all, not many limits. M for F (sub or dom, futas welcome) updated 10-23

So, I have 'The Thong Song' in my head for some reason :/ I haven't heard it in years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom