Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(willingly fails)Balmungs body relaxes, and he slumps to his knees, his eyes seemingly hollow.

DM: Paul and Sevar enter, the former asking for the whereabouts of Lios. They are directed to his room and come upon the scene between Balmung and Lios... but only after Calm Emotions had been cast. They know nothing of what occured before.

He hardly moves his head up, his eyes still empty, beyond the high amount of non-lethal damage he has. (over 150)

Lios shakes his head, offering his hand to Sevar. "Yes. I am Lios, and this is Balmung, and that is Reina. Balmung is... really tired right now. Physically and emotionally, so... if you could help him to the third room on the left in the next hallway for rest, I would greatly appreciate it. I need to speak with one of the clergy here, then return to this room." After all, he left a note saying he'd be back soon if they work up before he returned. It was only proper that he do as he said he would.

He stood up slowly, his pride getting in the way. "I can walk just fine..." He said softly, looking away.

Reina walked up to Lois, concerned. "If you're going to tell anyone about his family, make sure they won't hold him to it.. There's a reason he doesn't claim his last name.."

Sevar walked over to Balmung, noting his pride and helped him walk to the room indicated by Lios. "Come my young sir, you need your rest." he nodded to Reina, and back to Lios after Balmung was tucked in. after he left he followed close to Lios to as if there was room he might be able to spend the night.

Paul followed along, wondering where the others were. But he could imagine, given what Volmar was silently snickering over, and that this was a Dibellan temple.

Lios assures Reina that he will not say anything, as it is not his story to tell. Sevar finds Lios again as he is returning to his room. Lios directs him (And Paul, if he so desires) to a room across from the one he had Balmung go to, telling him that he had already informed the neccesarry people that they'd be staying the night. Lios then re-enters his room, strips himself of his gear and cuddles back up with Ber'nia... even though that gets him re-covered in the semen on the pillow and in her fur.

Reina goes back into Balmung's room, who had quickly fallen asleep. She lays next to him with a slight kiss on the cheek, falling asleep quickly.

Sevar finds his room, and begins to meditate on the day, and his life. Something he did every day, and night, recounting his life with almost perfect recollection. slowly he found himself in trance, knowing that time would pass by quickly, two hours came quickly every night. his armor, was sent back, to its home somewhere between where he was, and the astral plane.

Paul finds a place to sleep himself. As long as he didn't have to pay, he didn't care where he rested his head anymore, or what form he was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom