Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Posting Tools not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkangel76 said:
Hal mentioned that in the next MyBB update the error should get addressed and thus fixed. So hopefully when that is available and we do the update, you'll see this error gone.

Hopefully soon!

For anyone who still gets this, reverting to firefox 15.0.1 solves the issue. You can then go and disable automatic firefox updates. I know it's not the best and optimal solution... But it's a solution of some sort. Up to you guys if you take it or not. The problem only happens with Firefox 16.

I'm having the same problem, but I have noticed an odd way that lets you click on them and have them work. If I put the entire cursor on one of the buttons, it turns blue and I get that undefined=undefined thing. But, I can get the buttons to work if I just BARELY put the cursor on a button, just enough for it to consider the cursor on it and no more, I can then click the buttons and they'll work fine.

Of course, it's a tad tedious as you gotta move the cursor tick by tick or else end up putting it too much on the button, and thus get the little error.

I'm contemplating closing this thread...... honestly. Please read through it before posting in here. This is an issue we are aware of. It is browser dependent. It should HOPEFULLY be addressed when MyBB does the upgrade. So when that becomes available, hopefully we'll see the issue solved. If I see another person inquire without having read through this thread, it will be closed and if I see another thread asking, it too, will be closed. Please, be courteous and read. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom