Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Variety Pack [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd_Bait

Planetoid
Introduction
Hey there, I am a pretty flexible and open RPer. I have my kinks but I am open to a lot of different ideas so long as they don't cross into my list of no's. I am a moderately experienced RPer, however when it comes to writing in general I am well versed. I prefer to RP via IM but I will certainly do PM's. While I am flexible, I prefer shorter back and forths and I will usually write a few lines to a paragraph at most. Not because I don't like detail but I enjoy the back and forth more. I also prefer smut and shorter RP's which have a plot which progresses towards a sexual encounter. However, if you have a great idea I am always open to a longer RP. I consider myself very literate but I will adjust my writing to that of my partners and I have no problem with a semi-literate partner so long as it doesn't distract from the story. If anything here interests you or if you have any ideas you think would be good for us to play out please PM me.

Preferences
Here's a link to my F-list
I consider myself a Switch, however I think it needs more elaboration that that. I usually take on a submissive role unless its a situation with role reversal. I absolutely love playing a character who thinks he is in a dominant position (sexually or non) only to end up as the submissive by the end. What can I say? I am a sucker for evil endings. That's not to say that I don't enjoy a consensual romance RP where both parties are equal.

While I am open to a modern RP I find other settings much more...interesting, particularly fantasy and sci-fi settings as well as historical or steam punk.

Potential Pairings
Right = you, Left = me, Bold = craving
Plenty of room for negotiation on all.

Fantasy:
Angel/Demon
Hunter/Demon or Vampire or Apostate
Magic User/Magic User
Adventurer/Adventurer
Knight/Bandit
Knight/Princess

Sci-Fi:
Traveler/Alien
Soldier/Alien

Explorer/Salvager
Thief/Soldier
Pilot/Trader
Captain/Captain

Dystopian:
Adventurer/Adventurer
Thief/Thief
Friend/Friend
Soldier/Refugee
Refugee/Refugee

Modern/Historical:
Punk/Nerd
Nerd/Popular Girl
Teacher/Student
Cousin/Cousin
Spy/Spy
Assassin/Target
Soldier/Noble
Diplomat/Diplomat
Revolutionary/Noble
Boyfriend/Girlfriend's Mother

and so many more...

Fandoms:

Games:
World of Warcraft
The Elder Scrolls
Dragon Age
Fallout
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Left 4 Dead

Shows/Movies:
The Walking Dead
Battlestar Galactica
The Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Stargate
Doctor Who
The Hunger Games
Prometheus
Pandorum

Scenarios:

First Encounter:
A young man seeking adventure signs up with the Galactic Expeditionary Force. After a few months aboard the ship exploring the outer rim of the Milky Way the crew is weary and the ship's supplies nearly depleted. Only at this time do they discover a derelict ship of alien design in orbit around a planet that appears to have been destroyed in combat. With no choice but to board the ship in search of supplies they do so reluctantly. Only time will tell what (or who) they will find aboard...

Doctor Doctor:
A happily married man begins seeing a young female psychiatrist about his recent string of depression, which he thinks is related to his stressful job. Will she help him battle his problem or will she convince him that its other aspects of his life which need to change?

Yes, Your Majesty:
Pressed into an arranged marriage at the age for 14 the king has never looked kindly upon his less than popular queen. Despite his subjects loathing for their queen the king has never quite had the courage or political will to "remove" her. Perhaps a cunning new lady in waiting at court will finally convince him of his mistake.

The Hunt:
Rumors of a demoness feeding on the citizens of Mapleshire have reached the secluded citadel of the Ordo Lux. They dispatch the aptly named agent Archangel to investigate the situation and hunt down the demoness. Will he rid Mapleshire of its plight or will this hero finally succumb to relentless tide of evil?

Armageddon:
The missiles came from nowhere. There was no warning siren. Suddenly the world was thrust into fire and darkness. Within the rubble of the city a small group of survivors struggles to make it to safety. Among them a young male college student (21yrs) and an orphaned and recently homeless female (18yrs). With their world flipped upside down will these few survivors persevere or succumb to the wasteland before them?

Morality:
She had stolen the lord's ring, but now he had her at the point of his blade. As a knight of his majesty's army there was never a doubt he would catch this pitiful thief. The lord's men were only a street away. They would be here soon to arrest her. Theft from the nobility was always certain death. He was never one to take pity on a criminal, but this case was different. He knew this girl. Not as the heartless master thief she was portrayed as on the wanted posters but instead as the poor urchin who never had a penny to her name. Surely she was not as they believed her to be. With time running out for her, he must choose whether it be his honor or his duty which carries the day.

Bump! Especially looking for people to play out one of the scenarios listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom