Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold Training (Darkness, flassche, Kitty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva kept herself from growling as Lance called Zack a 'good boy' before patting the younger man on the head. She clenched her teeth a little before narrowed her gaze at him as he spoke. His words made her blush a little and she huffed softly. "A body shot is something that even the most absent minded of people could remember." she said sharply, her dark gaze watching the man carefully. As he moved closer to her, she backed up a little before flushing a brighter red as he spoke once again. When he called her his favorite pussy cat, she hissed softly before pulling back a bit as he brushed some of her hair back behind one of hear ears.

"You're not teaching me anything Lance." she told him before turning her attention to Zach. She'd never told him of the history between herself and Lance, something that she probably should of told him years ago, but never had the nerve to do. The woman watched Lance drink the shots then pour himself two beers. Once he said that they were going to the mens room, one of her ears twitched a little before she turned to the bartender and ordered a drink.

He blushed as Lance patted his head and called him a 'Good boy' before pulling his hair slightly as he drank the last bit of the concoction from his navel. He then sat back in his seat, feeling even morr buzzed as Lance stood between Eva and him whispering to her, saying things that even his kitten ears couldn't hear. He then watched as Lance moved Eva's hair behind her ears and it made Zach blush in jealousy that his wife was basically being played with from underneqth his nose. "N-Nyah~...?" He mewed softly and innocently as he wathed his go down before Lance decided that they both had to go to the bathroom and with beers.

(No bumps are necessary.)

Lance let Zach upstairs, him mindlessly chatting about old times. He opened the door to the bathroom and let the man in. He took his place at one off the urinals, making sure he stood a normal distance away from it, yet far enough for Zach to see his equipment. He placed his beer on the ledge and began undoing his buttons and belt. “So when did you two get hitched?” He asked casually whilst sliding his boxers downwards and freeing his manhood. He aimed the fleshy serpent and held it with one large hand. He could feel eyes burning on the flesh and he nearly chuckled.

“It’s surprising how timid Eva has gotten. Makes me wonder how you managed to tame that one. God.. I still remember how she used to be. She did tell you about us, right?”

Zach set his beer down as well and pulled out his kitten cock as well as him and Lance stood at the urinals, he didn't really have to go but let himself go. Once Lance had pulled out his monster cock, the curious kitten couldn't keep his eyes off of it. So thick and powerful flaccid. "Oh! Um...yeah we've been married since we finished college." He said and finished up but pretended like he was still relieving himself in order to gaze upon the manhood and looking back at his own and blushing, feeling very small. "N-No....she never said anything about her past...what? You two were together before?" He asked blushing more and feeling abit spinny. "Wh-Why didn't she tell me....?" He said to himself softly.

Eva sighed as she leaned against the bar, slowly running her finger around the rim of her glass, her legs slowly swinging. The girl was getting bored rather quickly, having never had a very long attention span. She liked things that kept her occupied and busy, which Zach knew how to do though so did Lance. But the two men were completely different when it came to that. Her husband knew how to keep her occupied in a way that didn't have to involve sex of any kind nor alcohol. With Lance, half the time it was that or something quite adventurous.

But now that she was all alone in the bar, she didn't have anything to do, so she was already on her second drink, not including the shot that she'd done from Lance's naval. Picking up her glass and she took a drink before her eyes narrowed a little. She hoped that Lance wasn't telling Zach about her being with him. The thought made her huff a little and she frowned slightly before finishing her drink and she pushed it away. Because she'd used to be a lot wilder before dating Zach, she was rather good at holding her alcohol, though it had been a while since she'd done any real drinking.

The girls kitten ears twitched upon her head and she growled softly, tired of being bored. So she slid off her seat and stood up, the small jingle-bells that she usually wore on her arm softly jingling as she moved towards the quiet jukebox that sat against the one wall, softly humming to herself as she opened her purse and fished inside for some change. A few seconds later, after she plunked the quarters into the music player, a song filled the bar that she enjoyed and she laughed happily before moving towards the steps that led up to the bathroom and she paused at the bottom. "Zach..." she called up, her voice filled with giggles. "Is my kitten done yet?"

Lance grinned as he finished urinating. He flicked his organ a few times before he turned to face Zach, thick cock still in hand. “We… Hmm.” He paused for a second as he eyed the boy. He could literally feel his eyes on his cock, studying every inch he had; inches he had plenty of. “I think it would be best if you ask her. It’s weird that she never spoke about us.” He licked his lips before going to the sink and using his hands and the water to clean himself. He rubbed it violently and roughly, the thickness of the flesh capable of handseling such a beating. He shook it a few times to get the water off before fully clothing himself.

The two of them heard Eva’s call. Lance was the first one out and grinned. He placed his left hand on her hip, the thumb resting at the line of her hip. “He’ll be out soon. I think he needs to process a ‘large’ event.” He squeezed her hips playfully before he made his way downstairs, giving her one last smoldering look before he disappeared from her view. The phrasing of his last sentence was simply delicious. Did he mean his large meaty organ or their former relationship. He’d let her ponder on it for some time.

Lance made his way to the bar and ordered himself a drink. He knew his bartap was quickly rising. Perhaps he would let Zach pay for now?

Zach couldn't keep his pervy eyes to himself and kept staring at Lance's big cock. It was veined and very monster like. He blushed as they stopped pissing and Lance went and washed off his beautiful cock. All Zach could think about was how big he was, wondering if that was him fully hard, and if him and Eva used to have fun together. "A-Ask her...?" He mewed softly and stayed inside the bathroom confused and blushing harder than ever. He was afraid to come out ofthe bathroom now since he knew he was going to probably ask Eva about her and lance's relationship.

Eva heard the bathroom door open and her ears perked up before she heard the footsteps on the stairs and she took a step back, watching as Lance emerged. When he got close and placed his hand upon her hip, she pouted slightly while looking up at him, blushing a bit as he squeezed her hip and told her that Zach needed to process a 'large' event and she huffed. "What did you do?" she asked sharply but he just continued down into the bar.

She growled softly before looking back up the steps, her tail twitching impatiently. Finally, after a minute or two, she took a deep breath before going up the steps and she knocked on the door. "Zach?" she said softly. She was worried about what Lance might of said or done to her husband.

Zach had stood in the bathroom fo awhile thinking things over and mewed softly. He was still confused and very sad but abit turned on and jealous. He then heard Eva knowing on the door, his ears perking up and his tail between his legs. He then slightly opened it Nd mewed. "I-I'll be out soon...Eva~...." He said softly.

Eva looked up as the door opened a bit and she gazed through the crack at him, some of her dark hair falling in her eyes a bit as she smiled at him, though her concern showed in her eyes. When he told her that he'd be out soon, Eva nodded after a moment. "Alright." she replied gently. "I'll order something to drink and wait at the bar for you. Okay?" She ran her fingers along the edge of the bathroom door before slowly withdrawing her hand with a soft sigh. With another smile, she slowly draw back before slowly beginning back down the steps, her tail twitching while she listened to music that was playing in the bar.

Once she was down the steps, she moved over to the bar and sat down with a sigh before asking for another drink. While she waiting for both Zach to reappear and her drink, she gazed down at her rings on her left hand while slowly twirling them around her ring finger.

Zach mewed and brushed up against her hand as she put it inside to pet him. He mewed and then closed the door when she left. He stayed inside the bathroom thanking things over and drinking beer while siting on the closed toilet. Once he finished his beer and was done thinking, he walked down to the bar where Eva was sitting and came up behind her abit drunk from chugging his beer quickly and then nibbled on her ear softly. "Hey sweetie~..." He made and then sat next to her and nearly lost his balance. "So....Lance told me...he said. Oh wait...what was it? Oh yeah! Well he said that you two used to be together and that you didnt tell me?" He said and snuggled up to her as he drank his drink and then kissed her. "I'm not mad mewmew~ I still love you, Eva~<3 But I'm abit sad nyah~..."

Eva had gotten her drink and was taking a sip when Zach finally came down and her ear twitched a little, listening to him come towards her. When he came up behind her and nibbled upon her ear, she purred and shivered with a smile, leaning into the nibbling a little. As he finally took his seat next to her, she saw him nearly loose his balance and frowned slightly, knowing that he was getting drunk. "Hey Zach." she said softly. She became quiet as he started speaking and she gently chewed on her bottom lip while turning her gaze to her drink, taking a longer sip before feeling him snuggling up to her and she mewled softly. Turning to him, she kissed him and replied. "Yes, we had dated for a while when we were younger." she said softly. "And I didn't tell you because you two were friends and I didn't want you getting upset."

The female wrapped her arm around him and pulled him closer while turning to face him better. Even though Zach was a man, Eva was a little more dominant in their relationship. "I didn't want the fact that he and I went out with each other to effect your friendship with him." she told him before leaning close to his ear and purring softly while nibbling on it like he did to hers. "Just remember, I chose you over him and it's you I'm married to." Pulling back, she smiled at him before lightly grasping his left hand and lifting it to softly kiss the wedding ring that rested on his ringfinger.

Zach stayed snuggled up to her as she told him why she couldn't tell him about Lance and her together. Being slightly drunk he understood her reasoning but felt abit of sadness still. It must have been from checking out his best friend's cock for so long. He then gasped abit and whimpered as Eva began nibbling on his ears, knowing well that they were his major weak spot on his body besides his tail and a little area inside him. Zach purred and slghtly drooled as she nibbled and purred against his ears softly. "N-Nyah~……" he mewed and the blushed as she kissed his ring finger where their marrital ring had engulfed his kitten fingers. He then grabbed her softly and held onto her before kissing her very passionately. "I-I'm sorry if I was abit jealous....there were just so many things that Lance talked about....and his big cock and..." He then stopped and blushed as it came out.

Eva liked the feeling of him being snuggled against her, one of her arms wrapped around his slender waist while the other was resting between them while she held his hand. When he gasped and whimpered as she nibbled upon his ear, she smiled gently. She knew that the spot was rather sensitive for him just as it was a sensitive spot on herself and it was the same with their tails. When she was grabbed and held onto, she giggled softly before moaning softly into the kiss and she returned it just as passionately. "There's nothing to be sorry for." she told him softly. "I know he is well endowed and Lance likes to show off." She paused long enough to glance over her shoulder at their friend before looking at Zach again, watching her kitten blush. "And you know I've never had a complaint about the size of yours."

As she spoke, her hand that rested upon his waist pulled him closer until his hips were pressed against her own.

Zach blushed and looked down at the ground and went from it to Eva as she spoke and made him blush and feel warm inside as she said that she never had a problem with his length. "Oh...Eva mewmew~<3" He mewed happily and then blushed and she brought him closer to her, hips touching together and it made him feel abit naughty. "Whoa....mmm nyah~" He mewed again but wih pleasure.

Eva knew she was being naughty by being so forward in public with him. But her inhibitions were lowered after having a couple drinks. She kissed Zach once more, nuzzling against him before pulling back with a smile. "Feel better?" she asked softly, lowering his hand while gazing him in the eyes, her own bright and a smile upon her lips. After receiving his reply, she turned around a bit and looked at the bartender, asking for another drink before she turned to Lance. "Did you have to show off?" she asked him plainly, her ears twitching a little.

Lance smiled towards Casandra, the exotic looking brunette at the bar. He was about to comment on her eyes when he heard Eva commenting on his ‘showing off’. He returned her words with a soft smile, one holding infinite secrets from her. “I am not sure I understand.” He stepped closer as he noticed she had ordered another drink. “Did you mean the drink you lapped out of my naval, the subtle comment about our former.. ’friendship’, or..-“ He let the word hang in the air as he stepped closer and breathed the words in her ear. “-..did you mean the way your little boy kept ogling at something you used to enjoy, immensely.” He stepped away from her and propped his elbows on the bar.

One more drink wouldn’t hurt him to much, right? He nodded to the bartender and ordered another beer. He simply let Eva spew any frustration she might or might not have whilst he simply waited for his refreshment. “None of this is showing off in my eyes. The boy simply eyed my size, I wanted you to drink off my body and most importantly; I did not lie about our friendship.” He drank a few sips before he eyed her, face a bit sterner this time. “We didn’t end the way you explained. It was simply because I chose adventure and you urban tranquillity. Had I chosen to stay with you we would still be together. Perhaps that was the reason you kept quiet about our little ‘friendship’ ?” He shook his head before he returned to his drink. Let the woman think off or remember him as she liked. The boy would have his doubts now. In his mind that was more than enough.

Eva watched Lance turn to her and she tilted her head a little, her cat ears twitching slightly as she stared at him, seeing the soft smile for on his face and she pouted slightly. "I'm pretty sure you understand completely Lance." she said with a nod, reaching out and grabbing her drink while he moved closer. As he spoke about what she meant, she huffed softly and began to blush brighter and brighter. She had lifted her drink and was about to take a sip when he moved even closer. Now he was close enough that she could actually feel his body heat and she swallowed softly before he asked if she meant the way Zach had been eying something she used to enjoy. By now she was a rather bright red and she turned her head and took a big drink from her glass.

The woman listened to him speak before glancing at him finally and she paused when she saw the stern look upon her face and her ears laid back a little. As he spoke about how they'd ended, she shook her head. "I know why we ended. I actually never told him why we broke up." she said, putting her glass down. "And I remember you just fine, Lance." She paused for a long moment before speaking up again as she turned in her seat to face the bar. "It's kind of hard to forget a person like you." The woman brushed her long hair back over her shoulder before looking at Zach again with a fond smile, watching the partially drunk man for a bit before giggling. She could feel the alcohol beginning to effect her as she finished off yet another drink.

Zach, in the meantime was getting another drink and as the two conversed secretly. He hadn't the slightest idea what was going on but watched as Eva blushed bright red like never before and cocked his head curiously at to what her qnd lance were talking about.

His ears, however, flickered and twitched as he caught a few signalling words that made him blush and feel left out. But he was too drunk nonetheless and barely paid attention until Eva had gotten very stern in her voice as she spoke to Lance and then got drunk herself and looked at Zach with a smile on her face. He smiled back and heard her start giggling. "Hehe~ what are you laughig about, Sweetie~?" He asked her and stated laughing abit as well while they drank more.

“Lightweights.” Lance whispered underneath his breath before he went towards Zach. He threw his arm around the man’s neck and pulled him close. “Nothing at all, dear boy.” He guided him to the bartender and patted the boy’s shoulder. “Now. Let’s just pay for all our drinks and get out of here. I am sure you want to catch up on old times and hear about Europe or Egypt, no?.” He signaled the bartender and began to push the boy forwards. “Or did you want to hear more about your darling wife and why she is an expect navel licker?” He grinned as he leaned closer, almost touching the boy’s ear with his lips. “You do want to hear the truth, right?..... The actual truth?”

He whispered the last part and removed himself from the lad. He stepped closer to Eva and placed his hand on her knee, not bothering to feel shame or hesitation as he began to slide it upwards. He stopped at her thigh and grinned. “A few drinks back at your place and then we part our ways.” He gave her a grin that spoke of so much more. “As I recall you tend to favor a… ‘larger’ crowd.” He kissed her on the cheek, not bothering if he was rejected or not. “I’ll see you and little Zach outside.”

Zach laughed more as Lance wrapped his arm around him and paid for the drinks before heading towards the door. He felt better knowing that Eva loved him no matter what. His ears then flickered as Lance asked him a question. "Sure~! That sounds--" he was then stopped by another question that made him blush. "Um...m-maybe--" he was stopped a third time but this question made his heart skip a beat and his tiny cock twitch in his pants. "W-well....I...I...." He stammered. The answer was a clear 'yes' to Lance and Zach stopped blushing and starrig at his feet. He didn't pay attention to what Lance did next because it probably would've made him cum on himself. His ears flickered as he whispered into Eva's ear and ran his hand up and down er leg up to her curvy highs.

Eva smiled as he asked what she was laughing about and she smiles at him again, her eyes bright. "You darling. You're just so adorable." she said softly. "It makes me fall in love with you all over again." She kissed him quickly before Lance moved over to Zach and pulled him away, making her pout a little. She watched them as Lance guided Zach away from her and she huffed softly. Eva knew that her ex was up to something. She could tell by the way Zach was beginning to blush.

However, as Lance moved back over to her, her eyes widened a little as he laid his hand upon her slender leg and ran it up her thigh, making her blush again as she felt his warm hand upon her bare leg. The move was forward and she had forgotten what it was like since Zach didn't act in such a way usually.

When he said about a couple drinks back at their place, she glanced at her husband momentarily before looking at Lance again as he grinned at her. When he said about her favoring a 'larger' crowd, she bit the inside of her cheek. After kissed her cheek, she turned her head slightly, some of her bangs falling in her eyes again before looking at Zach. "Lance wishes to come to our place for a couple more drinks." she told Zach. "Is that alright with you?"

Zach was still standing still and blushing to what Lance said earlier and suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as Eva came up behind him and asked if it was okay if Lance comes over for drinks with them. "Oh um....y-yeah mewmew~! If its fine by you?" He asked and kissed her cheek right near Lance had planted his lips. (Sorry short post =T~T=)

Eva could see that he'd been distracted before she'd spoke to him and it made her wonder even more what Lance had been whispering to the daintier male and she looked off in Lances direction before shaking her head slightly before returning her gaze to Zach as he replied. "Of course it's fine with me." she said softly. "I suppose we should catch up. It's been quite a while since we've spoken to him." After he kissed her cheek, she smiled and linked her arm with his before gently guiding him to the bartender to pay for the drinks before they head outside.

"Yeah....catch up...." Zach mewed softly before paying for the drinks. "Here, I'll go get the car and you two wait here. It's better if I go get it instead of all of us walking about 5 miles to the car." He said and kissed Eva's cheek and then her lips and gave lance a bro hug before he put on his jacket and hat then started off on his long journey. He would probably be gone around an hour or so since he always took his time gettingto his destination and it was an uphill walk the entire time.

((Hey I'm gonna be gone for a few days so how about you two just post and have some naughty fun while zach is gone. ;p))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom