Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold Training (Darkness, flassche, Kitty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva slowly nodded as he told her that he'd go get the car. "Be careful Zach." she told him softly while reaching into her purse and pulling out the keys for their car. She kissed him back with a happy purr, one of her hands stroking his cheek and then neck before she petted his ears momentarily. "I love you." she whispered to him before watching him hug Lance and then slip on his jacket and start off for the car. She sighed softly and slowly ran her hand over her ears, smoothing down the fur on her ears and smoothing down her long hair around her ears.

“Strange….” Lance said as soon as Zach was out of sight, one hand brushing the lines on her neck. “-.. How people can change so much in a short time.” He let his thumb and index finger massage the tight muscles there, skillfully producing a small measure of pleasure. “Makes me wonder how much of the old Eva is still buried underneath that façade of decency. “ He moved closer and placed his left hand on her hip, his own burying themselves against her rear. She could no doubt feel the body heat he was giving off, not to mention the hardness of his entire body. “I seem to recall you had a bit of a feral hunger in those eyes, something that is still there I recon.” He chuckled softly before he pulled her closer to him, forcing her rear to grind into him. “No doubt you rather wish to act decent and call me an oaf. Or would you rather be honest again?”

When Lance spoke, Eva's ear twitched a little and she tilted her head a little before pausing when she felt his hand against her neck. As he spoke about how people changed in such a short time, she frowned slightly. "What do you mean?" she murmured before feeling his hand beginning to rub her neck. As pleasure from his touch began to form, she made a soft sound that was something between a mewl and a soft growl. The woman's cat ears twitched again as he continued speaking, one of her hands moving to absently pluck at the ribbon that was wrapped around her neck and tied in a bow.

As he moved closer, she gasped as his hand moved to rest on her hip while his hips pressed against her backside. As his body heat soaked into her slender form and the hardness of his body registered, she blushed and swallowed softly before grunting as she was pulled closer to him and her rear ground against his body. "But you are an oaf." she said, while pulling her coat closer around her as the wind blew a bit and she shivered. "Then again, most men are." She shrugged slightly, but didn't move to withdraw herself from his grasp.

Zach was walking about a quarter of the way when the wind kicked in and made it harder for him to walk uphill the entire time. He realized that it might even take him longer to get their car and once he did have it, he would have to drive carefully because it was supposed to start snowing soon. He huffed and wished he could turn back but couldn't, so he kept walking and walking while fighting the force of the wind.

Lance held her close to his frame, letting his body heat slip into hers. He heard her comments and grinned. “I think we both know that I am not like most men. Judging by the gaping mouth and wide eyes Zach was giving me; he might agree with me.” He steered her away from the entrance and gently patted her shoulder. “Let’s not stand out in the open, lest one of us catches a cold.” He knew a little side alley just ten meters from where they currently stood. It usually had a heater on there, seeing as it was staff entrance to Joe’s bar. “So are you happy with him?” He asked once they reached their destination, him finally offering her more room. He barely let her speak before he spun her around and pressed his lips upon her own, locking them together. At the same time he had grabbed one of her wrist and steered it to his crotch, letting her feel the hardness he already possessed. “Does he fulfill the things you truly crave?”

Eva could feel the cold caused by the chilly evening leaving her a bit as he held her against her and she reached up to lightly rub at her still cold ears, some of her hair fluttering in the wind. As he spoke about Zach, she grunted softly and turned her head a bit. She knew that Zach was small when it came to the size of his cock, but to her that didn't matter because while she didn't get much satisfaction that way, he did know of other ways to make her happy. As she was steered from the entrance to the bar, she looked at him with a soft huff. If either one of them were to catch a cold, it would probably be her. Her jacket wasn't the heaviest one she had and the dress she wore, though long, did have a slit in it that ran fairly high up her leg.

Lance's question about if she was happy with Zach caught her by surprise and the woman looked up at him with wide eyes before nodding. "Of course I am." she said softly before a sound of surprise escaped her as she was spun around and he kissed her. If there had been one thing she couldn't resist, it was Lance and his kisses. And he knew it. Any time she wasn't sure about something, all he had to do was kiss her and she'd give into him. There had only been one time that she'd been able to say no against those kisses and it was when they'd broken up.

As her hand was guided to his crotch and she felt his hardness, her cheeks flushed red and she gazed up into his eyes as he asked if Zach fulfilled what she truly craved and she bit her lip, knowing that she couldn't answer his question honestly. While Zach did fulfill some of her cravings and desires, there were some that he could not. Perhaps if she'd never been with Lance before Zach, he could of. But that wasn't the case.

Zach had gotten a quarter of the way to his destination and had stopped in an alley to catch his breath and warm up from the freezing wind casuing his journy to slow down even more. What he didn't realize at the time was that his wife Eva and Lance were in an alley a quarter mile from where he was and frisking it up.

Lance grinned as he held the girl’s rope in his hand. He knew what buttons he had to play with her to get her willing and ready. “What is the matter, E” He whispered as he stared her in the eye. “Where is all that defiance you demonstrated earlier?” He gave her one of his filthy grins and slowly spun her around, placing her hands on the wall in front of her. Let the girl think he was taking her right here. He would toy and tease with her so much that she barely could form sensible words, then leave her hanging. Let her come to him with her need, make the cheating that much more her own fault.

He slid a hand underneath her dress, much like a viper would sneak in a tent, and held it on her bare skin. Nails slowly began to dig down in her skin, drawing long lines down her spine. The scratching was soft and pleasant, no doubt creating a fun shiver or two. His other hand went towards her hip, forcing her to back into him, feeling his length. He squeezed the muscles there, causing his stiff organ to tremble violently. “Tell me, E, what do you want.”

Eva groaned when Lance called her 'E' and she glared at him. "Don't call me that. I hate it when you call me 'E'." she said firmly. And he knew it bugged her too. It was bad enough people shortened her name from Evangeline to Eva, but to then just cut off everything but a single letter really irritated her. When he asked where the defiance was that she'd demonstrated earlier, she lifted her chin, still showing her defiance to him. But when he gave her one of his grins, she swallowed a little nervously before she was spun around and he placed her hands upon the wall.

"Lance." she tried to say in a firm voice but her voice was shaky and a moment later she gasped sharply when she felt his hand slip beneath her dress, her body jerking when his cold fingers touched her skin. She could occasionally feel a cold draft up her dress as his hands moved up and when he drew his nails along her skin, she shuddered with a groan. The hand that rested on her hip would be able to feel the garter belt that held up her thigh high stockings as he pulled her back into him.

Feeling the hardness of his cock pressing against her ass, she gasped while she reddened a bit, feeling his shaft move a little through the few layers of clothing between them. "I-I can't." she stammered.

Zach sneezed suddenly and mewed afterwards. What he didnt know was that some naughty things were going down as he was resting in the alleyway to catch his breath and get warmer. It was going to take him longer to get the car than he thought which eould work out for Lance in which he didn't know was already having fun without Zach being there.

He would never lose this teasing side to him, arrogance even. He grinned as she resisted him in a stammering way. “Cant what?” He asked innocently as he placed two hands on her hips, sliding over her bare skin until he found the edge of her undergarments, slowly edging his fingers behind the fabric. “Can’t moan like you used to do? When you took half my size and already were filled up?” He said this softly, almost whispering, at the same time pulling down her clothing, freeing her naked skin from the imprisonment of cloth.

He let it fall to her ankles before he moved on, placing both hands on her thighs, slowly sliding upwards. “The little boy doesn’t need to know.” He grinned as he moved them up another inch, hands briefly touching her delicious gender. “Our..” He whispered, index finger teasing the fold there. “Little..” The finger made its way inside the folds and resting on the entrance. “Secret.” He moved his finger completely inside of her as he spoke the last part, imbedding the digit.

She gritted her teeth a bit as he continued to tease her, her face hot as his hands moved over her hips, sliding over her smooth, bare skin towards her undergarments. As his fingers slipped beneath the soft lacy material, she swallowed nervously before making a soft sound in the back of her throat as he continued speaking, asking her what it was she couldn't do. "Lance..." she breathed. The way she said it just like how she would back when they were still together. When she would get highly aroused and all he would do was tease her.

The neko felt him pulling down her undergarments and she shifted a little, shivering as cool winter air drifted up her skirt and swept over her hot damp sex. "B-but it's wrong." she protested weakly while his hands moved up her thighs. Upon feeling his finger teasing her folds, she gasped before mewling as her head fell back a little but the moment he buried his finger into her, she moaned. Her walls squeezed his finger tightly while she bit her lip.

Lance had to chuckle a bit at that, although he kept it to himself. This woman was so easily swayed into whatever direction he wanted her to go. She was sensitive and held a secret longing, something that needed to be filled. Back when they were still dating, he had been her first. He had been going easy on her, not forcing more than half his length inside of her. The way she felt now was tight, almost tighter than before. Her current mate wasn’t up to par in lance’s eyes. That shrivelled little pecker could hardly touch her walls, let alone stretch her out like he had done in the beginning.

“Is it wrong because you do not have permission, or simply wrong because I am your ex.”

He hummed the words in her ear as he stepped closer, slowly undoing the zipper on his jeans. Inch by inch it moved downwards, lessening the prison that contained his titan. He grinned at the sight of his manhood straining against his stretchy boxers. One movement later and it sprung lose, slapping against the girl’s rear, hard. He let the hard organ rest between her thighs, pressing the upper part of his shaft against her folds. One glance downwards and she could easily see the tip and a few inches sticking out. He placed two fingers on the back of her head and slowly began to apply pressure, forcing her to look downwards.

“Remember how it felt back then, you taking as much as you could handle. Think we could add another inch now? No doubt it will be easy, seeing how fulfilled you most have been these years.”

Slowly his hips began moving backwards, gliding past her folds and causing them to envelope it. He then moved forwards again, sliding past her sensitive spot and lubricating itself in her essence. A few times he did this, each time adding another layer of her wetness. Slowly the movement began to increase, picking up speed and ferocity. He wasn’t hurting her, simply applying pressure on the spot that really mattered. The finger that had been lubricated by the earlier insertion was snaking its way upwards, its destination her mouth. He slid it over her lips, covering them in her juices, before he slid it inside her mouth. He’d let her sample it for a while, even forcing it inside of her mouth if she resisted. When she was finally sated, and is finger properly cleaned, he’d move backwards. The tip of his organ was now pressing against her womanhood, the large throbbing head simply dwarfing her tight entrance.

“Here us what us going to happen. You are going to slowly move backwards and take as much of my length as you feel comfortable with. Then I am going to fuck you so hard you can barely stand afterwards. I am then going to fill you up with my seed, so much it drenches your womb. I want you to try your very best to keep it all in. The next time your little toy goes down on you, he’d have to swallow a few loads of warm seed before he even come close to tasting you. How is that for a plan?”

When he was done with his little explanation, cruel as it might be, he slowly moved forwards, letting the very tip of his manhood enter her. He felt her womanhood stretch to even be able to contain it all, tight and hugging him like a to tight glove. He did not press more of him inside of her. She’d have to do that herself.

Eva softly mewled, her small feline ears twitching a little. When he asked why it was wrong, she swallowed before answering softly. "Both." she said. She felt him move closer to her and she felt her heart beat faster while her body flushed, her body temperature rising a little as his own began to penetrate her clothing. Because her ears were sensitive, she caught the faint sound of his jeans opening before she felt his cock slap against her bare rear, making her jump with a soft squeak while her eyes widened a bit. She felt him move his shaft between her thighs, the hard, hot shaft rubbing against her slick folds.

When he placed his fingers on the back of her head, her ears twitched a bit towards him before he began pushing her head forward. For a moment she resisted, part of her not wanting to see what she knew she'd see, but after a moment or two she finally looked down and felt a rush of arousal flood her body as she watched him move his shaft forward. As it moved over her sensitive spot, she mewled lustfully before he pulled back.

Each time he moved forward, it was faster and harder, making her mewl and softly moan. She didn't notice his one hand moving upwards until he ran his finger over her lips and she made a soft sound before parting her lips and taking his finger into her mouth without much resistance. Her full lips closed around his finger and she suckled softly, her tongue caressing the digit until he pulled his finger back.

The neko felt the large, bulbous head of his cock pressing against her entrance and she shuddered before her ears turned towards him as he told her what was going to happen. After he finished speaking, she opened her mouth to say something when he began to move forwards a little and she gave a moan of pleasure and slight discomfort as he began entering her a bit, the tip stretching her. For a moment she just stood there shivering before she finally pushed back a bit, mewling and moaning as more and more of his member slipped into her tight, hot, wet womanhood. She felt him stretching her more and more the further back she went, faintly panting as he filled her. After having been with just her husband for so long, Lance felt so much bigger and longer then she remembered. Eva was able to get perhaps a little more then half of his shaft into her before she had to stop.

Lance placed a hand on her head, rubbing her hair and ears gently. “Good girl. Now that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” He slowly began to move backwards again, inch by inch. She would have to feel him slide out of her, slowing pulling the ‘fullness’ out of her. He stopped when the tip was just near to popping out before he moved forwards again, sliding in as far as he could before he met resistance. “Tell me, does the little kid fill you up like this, make you feel like a bitch in heat?” He breathed the words into her ear. The second she opened her mouth to speak, he would suddenly increase his speed and slide in an out faster than ever.

A free hand went for his cell phone and pulled it out of his pocket. He made sure he wasn’t seen doing it, pressing a digit on the record button and filming her exposed rear and the tip of his manhood that was just an inch inside of her. “Tell me, E, who is currently fucking you hard. Tell me whose cock you willingly slid yourself onto.” He smiled as he waited for her answer. The second she replied, he would press send and grin. Her little husband would have quite the message on his cell phone.

Eva closed her eyes and leaned back into his hand as it rubbed her hair and ears, moaning softly as she tightened around him a bit more. As he pulled back, she groaned a little in protest. With him pulling out of her, she was left feeling rather empty. Just before she could say anything, he pushed back in and she shuddered with another moan, some of her wetness running down his shaft. Her ears twitched a bit as he breathed in her ear before she opened her mouth to reply. However, before she could even say anything, he thrust into her quickly, making her cry out with pleasure.

The neko didn't notice him pulling out his phone and beginning to record her backside. With her leaning forward, he would have the perfect shot of her backside, her sex stretched wide around his cock even though just the tip was inside of her, his flesh glistening with the wetness caused by her arousal. A mewl escaped her as she was asked who was fucking her hard and whose cock she'd willingly slide herself onto. For a moment she was silent out of embarrassment before she spoke up. "Y-yours." she gasped, not realizing what he'd done.

Zach got ready to endure another cold walk into the blizzard storm by warming up and getting pumped real quickly. Once he was ready, he stuck his head in his coat and started walking out into the worst kind of storm he'd ever seen. It was about maybe ten minutes into the walk is when his phone went off. He took it out and played the message butt he couldn't see who it was from or what it was. He then tried listening to it but it was no use from the blistering winds calling out in sad cries.

Zach then ran back to the alleyway he had 'set camp' and got warm again. He did this because he knew it was probably from Eva telling him to come back or something to wade out the storm or something very important. After he got his hands warm, the phone was taken out and he looked through his messages realizing it was from Lance. He cock his head in concern but nevertheless, played the message and turned the phone its side to watch the movie in full screen. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he saw a huge cock going in and out of some girls pussy from behind. It was quite enticing because little did he know of who was on it. Until he heard Lance's voice say, "Tell me, E, who is currently fucking you so hard. Tell me whose cock you willingly slid yourself onto?" He then cringed. "E-Eva?" He then heard his beautiful wife's soft voice moan out, "Y-Yours."

Zach bit his lip and soft tears ran down his face but he quickly wiped them away and replayed the message over and over. He was trying to convince himself it wasn't true. His beautiful wife fucking Lance's big cock so willingly. But it never changed. The entire time he was watching the video's, his own cock grew and he noticed it once it was fully erect. At this point, he was more turned-on than upset and this made him, hesitently, reach for his zipper and started unzipping his pants before reaching into them and started playing with his tiny cock while looping the video over and over again.

Lance beamed with pride at his little pet, rubbing her hair and ears in a playful gesture. “Good girl.” He breathed as he slowly began to slide back into her, stopping until he hit that part of her that kept him from proceeding any further. The way back was a bit faster, letting her get used to the speed he could produce. “Now, be a good little girl and hold your hands like this.” He guided both her hands and placed them on her rear, forcing her to spread her cheeks apart as far as she could. He knew he couldn’t go any deeper, unless he forced himself past something, yet the act was no doubt degrading enough to corrupt her even further. He waited until she did so before he rewarded her with another thrust back and forth, perhaps even two if she did as he asked quickly enough.

“Now, shall we see how long you will last? I am guessing you are a bit faster on the trigger now a days. Perhaps the prospect of my seed inside of you will make you cum even quicker.” He let out a deep roar at that, actually quite pleased with himself for something. Before the girl could react she would feel him moving again, this time at a rhythm and without stopping. The man only had one goal in mind, making her climax as hard as she could. He was going to slam into her, scratch at her back, bite in her neck, anything to fuel her lust.

Each time she would grow neared to climaxing; he would slow down and whisper in her ear, asking her a question. “What do you want?”

Zach came so many time from repeating the message over and over again and whimpered when he couldn't bring himself to watch it anymore. He was stuck. He felt jealous but at the same time arousal overpowered his jealousy and he couldn't understand why but he stayed inside the alleyway for awhile to stay warm and didn't feel like moving at all.

He then got the courage, or what was left and decided to text back. "N-Nyah...more~?" Was all he could type down before sending the message to Lance's phone and got hard again from thoughts of what would be next for him to see. He was embarrassed but so turned on by Eva cheating on him with Lance and his huge cock.

((Many apologies for the delayed reply. Lost internet for a while. >.< Finally got it back.))

Eve mewled as he rubbed her hair and ears, shivering a little as he slid back into her and she moaned once again. Once he was buried deep inside of her once more, she sighed and bit her lip gently. As he pulled back once more and began thrusting faster, she groaned gently and tightened around him a little more as he thrust. When he told her to be a good girl and have her hands in a certain way, she blushed before grunting when he placed her hands upon her back side and forced her to spread herself further apart.

With her hands now off the wall, her upper body and face were pressed against the side of the building they were near. With her new position, it caused her back to arch even more before she yelped as he thrust again.

As he said that they would see how long she'd last, she groaned before huffing as he said she'd probably be fairly quick to cum and she shuddered as he said about her having his seed inside of her. His deep roar made her clench briefly around him and her tail flicked back and forth while her ears laid back. "P-please." she mewled, her hips wiggling against his a bit and her breathing becoming heavier.

"Fuck me Lance!" she begged. "Make me cum hard and scream. Fill me with your seed." She panted softly, her body moving almost desperately. "I-I want you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom