Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anybody Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseacraig

Super-Earth

Hi everyone!

First of all, I am an aspiring writer. My character would be female, of course. I do not mind playing in the past or in the present. About the future, I am okay with it as long as there would be no alien characters that have weird body parts or like robots and stuff. And I just wanna say that I will NOT play an older woman in any situation, I will also prefer a limit of seven years age gap between the characters. I also write with 3rd person POV. As for the things that I would prefer to be in the role play, I am not picky just as long as there would be no incest or gory things like dismemberment and such. My likes and dislikes are fairly negotiable. You can simply PM me and we can talk about whatever you want to do :]

You have to tell me what kind of female character you wish for me to play and then we can compromise about how the plot would go. I'm not strict with the post length, I just want something to respond to.

To tell you honestly, I prefer a role play with about 50% or more story than just pure kinky stuff. There just has to be a story.

These are currently the pairings for which I have stories in my head, but, of course, they can get quite boring and overused so feel free to suggest new plots for whatever pairing you choose!

Ex-boyfriend/Ex-girlfriend

Jock/regular girl

Forced to Marry

Master - Slave

Neighbors

Young couple

And maybe, if I would do a sort of recreation of a movie, it'd be Gladiator. But instead of having his wife and child killed, they could live as a small family (or probably not with a child first during the beginning) and the man as the gladiator. Basically, that's what he did for a living and we can develop the plot and characters along the way. :]

Currently, I am also interested in playing any sort of fantasy creatures like vampires, shapeshifters or maybe even witches (from L.J. Smith's writing and description). You just have to be a little patient with me since I have never tried it but, rest assured that I will definitely do my best to write beautiful responses.

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom