Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NastyLittleThread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, my female roleplayers. (Male roleplayers, what are you doing here? Unless you brought some nice and adventurous gal with you and want to share some fun, I'm afraid I don't play your team, sorry.)

First of all - a word of warning. I'm not English native speaker, so please forgive me my mistakes and feel free to correct me if the need arises. I myself will try my best not to give you to many occasions to do so.
I can also have 2-3 day gaps between posts from time to time. Especially on weekends. Nothing I can do about it.

But let's get to the point already, right?

***​

I'm looking for some quality rp, I appreciate some imagination, open mind and creativity. Surprise me! I'm always open to new ideas and really enjoy creating scenarios and characters. This can be more fun than the scene itself.

Stuff I won't do
(you see your idea here, just move along. I'm sure you'll eventually find someone else to have fun with)
- anything toilet - related. There is only small amount of bodily fluids I'm prepared to exchange with the other party
- vore, gore, mutilation & stuff. I think you got the idea. Anything that leaves the partner unusable for having some fun later, hardcore sadism and torture. If you really want, we can kill each other after the deed. (or before, if you want to have some necromancy involved)

Stuff I'll probably won't do
(Unless you get some high charisma roll on your persuasion check)
- Not-extreme torture
- Bondage
- Herms
- Pregnancy
- Absurdly oversized body parts

Stuff I can do
(No great excitement, but no problem either)
- incest
- bestiality
- furry
- rapes
- sci-fi
- humiliation

Stuff I'd like to do
(Yaaay!)
- fantasy
- cheating
- small breasts (^_^)
- anal
- public
- dp
- mind control/hypnotism
- groups
- monsters of all kinds and shapes
- ^also shapeshifting
- domination

This list can, and probably will, change with time. If something you fancy is not listed, feel free to pm me. I can be persuaded to play many things if you are convincing enough.

Plot Ideas

While no developed idea, I think about something about an upstanding woman, pillar of community and example to all young girls. And of course, her second, secret and lewd face nobody knows about. PM me if you want to brainstorm this.

OTHER

Smutty smut is smutty.

I crave something simple, quick and dirty. I want smut. I want sex. I want kink. I want it in large quantities and in good quality. If you have any ideas or want to hear mine - pm me.

Games games games
Recently I found myself wanting for my characters in games to do something they wouldn't do in script. I'm willing to take part in pairings from:

- WoW.
- Blood Bowl (violence and sex? Cabal Vision would have the ratings go through the roof. A lot of possibilities with this one. From teammates, groupies, fans, players from different teams to raging fans raping the unlucky player pushed outside the pitch)
- Borderlands 1 & 2
- Diablo (any)
- Dungeon Keeper (yay for heroes being captured and... persuaded to join the Dark Side)
- Left 4 Dead
- Overlord 1 & 2
- Fallout (any)
- Baldur's Gate (any)
- Planescape Torment

And more

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Bump it.

(some changes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom