Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for kinky F for roleplay (AIM or YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAddict

Super-Earth
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. First, here's a short list of my turn ons:

Age play
Bestiality
Incest
Pregnancy
Birth
Vomit

Note: I also like to rp and talk over kik. My name there is orangeaddict.

If that didn't scare you off, then I'll list some ideas that I have.

1. In the near future, only 1/12 women can get pregnant. Girls are tested at puberty and are set to begin their duty of breeding shortly after. They are made to take a multitude of drugs which will cause their pregnancies to last for a matter of days, not months. They will also be able to carry multiple fetuses at one time.
The new girl to the breeding center is young, misses her family, and refuses her medicine. A friendly counselor is sent in, in order to gain her trust and facilitate her beginning the breeding program. Through emotional blackmail, he achieves this goal, and soon becomes her caretaker, impregnating her himself several times.

2. A recently divorced mother comes to her son for love and affection.

3. A zoo owner forces his new volunteer to "de-stress" the big cats and other exotics- by any means necessary.

4. An older brother discovers his youngest sister in front of the toilet with her toothbrush down her throat, making herself puke. He takes control of her, and chooses exactly what can go into her body, and what is allowed to exit.

5. The dominant partner in an ongoing relationship notices that his/her partner is acting very childishly, and issues an ultimatum- if they can't act their age, they won't be treated as such. They are forcibly made into an adult baby, complete with diapers, bottles, and pacifiers.

6. Something involving anthro/furry. Having never done it before, I am definitely curious and willing to try it. I would play the submissive human.

7. Set in the future, a bored heir to his family's riches contacts a bio-mechanical company and has them create a "friend" for him. He specifies exactly what he wants on the order form ( a buxom blonde with the brain of a robot and a will to serve.) Unfortunately, they mistakenly send him the wrong model. What arrives is a rejected test model- a 92% human girl, who has no idea of who she is, how she's supposed to live, or how her own body functions. Her brain contains data files of "past lives," which she supposedly lived. Once loaded, her personality completely changes, and she becomes the persona that has been loaded into her. These personas could range from slave to mistress to puppy-girl. They are all up for discussion.

8. A gymnastics coach, frustrated with her chronically late and disrespectful student, sets him straight by bending him backwards. Basically the premise of this RP is extreme flexibility from both partners.

9. Bloodplay.

I'm willing to play dominant or submissive roles. I am really, really interested in playing submissive at the moment, but nobody seems willing to do so. Boo.

Here are a few more ideas I have:

Horse trainer (with the horse) x New rider

Brother x Sister (age play)

Breeding slave x endangered alien species

I am NOT a prolific writer. I think I'm a good writer, but I don't write for pages and pages. Intros are generally 3-5 paragraphs, and from there, posts can range from 3-1 paragraph(s). I have no problem with smutty role plays. That's what AIM is for- just some quick fun.

If any of these sound interesting, or if you're into something I don't have listed, feel free to PM me. I'm sure we can arrange something!
Here is my full kink list: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=OrangeAddict

Note: I generally play through IM.

RE: F needed for M x F fetish-fest

I like your Pregnancy and Brother and Sister roleplays. Maybe we can talk on PM on which one you are up to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom