Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age play smut MxF looking now! New idea 10 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loogaroo

Planetoid
DUEL Academy!
Welcome new students to Duel Academy Island, here you will go to school, take tests and even Duel. However not all dueling is for school and not all of the freshman class is liked by the seniors.... So, are you ready to duel?

http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20flist

Just wanting to put it out there, I am really looking for a girl to rp with that would be interested in a younger teens girl meets (13-14) meets up with one or more older teen boys (16-18)

Pretty much interested in any plot that can work this in, if your looking for it please shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Ok, I do have a bunch of ideas for this, but this is what I am really craving ATM

Also willing to do one with an older girl and a younger boy. If anyone is interested

Check out me Rabbit hole
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Byron%20Mercer

Will updated more as I think of other things, but for now here is a good incest idea.

Older Brother 18/ Younger sister 13

Their parents have gone out of town Leaving Steve in charge of the house and making sure that his sister stays out of trouble. Their folks will be gone for two weeks. The problem starts on the first day the evening of that day. They have already been to a movie store and rented 3 movies one of her choice one of his and one they agreed on.

They got home took showers and after that ordered a pizza, The Pizza is here and she had just got out of the shower, she is changing and he is finishing setting up. She comes down in her normal night wear which is an oversized T-shirt that comes past her butt she normally wears panties, but for any number of reasons she didn't tonight..

She starts pestering her brother and finally he snaps drawing her over his knee he hikes her shirt up to spank her and does so about 4 good hard smacks until he realizes that she isn't wearing panties... he holds her in place and.....

The general overview, that is how I would like the first of it to unfold. We start at the point where you are coming downstairs.

Hello! :)
We could do the Incest one or we could come up with another plot, I don't really care :3 As long as it has Smut even if there is a plot :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom