Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

G i v e me [one] more n i g h t ! M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitteh

Planetoid
Hello there! Welcome to my request thread. : ) You can call me Kalirah or Kali. I have a few rules and such to go over, followed by my genres. I have a very specific craving at the moment, so if you'd like to engage me in said roleplay, I would very much enjoy it. <3 Anyway, moving on!

THINGS TO KNOW:

• First off, I'll go ahead and say that currently I am looking for a heavily plot-based roleplay. Action, romance, danger and eventually--love and sex. Don't get me wrong, I do want there to be naughty liaisons between the characters, but only after it develops and grows to some extent. I am not looking for anything solely smut-based for the time being.
  • I consider myself literate, and to have a decent ability to write moderately detailed posts. A few paragraphs is what I'm looking for in responses. Longer is fine, and of course longer introductions are welcomed. But I'd not prefer anything less than maybe two decent paragraphs. I need something to work with! : )
  • I'm looking for well thought out characters! You don't necessarily have to have a huge background story drawn out for them, but try to make sure they are believable and interesting!

• To that end, I'm looking for dominant males please.
  • I only roleplay over PMs.

GENRES:

CURRENT CRAVING;;
Right now I am very much looking for a pirate roleplay set around the 1700s or so. I do have a plot idea, so please PM me for more detail if you are interested in this one. Something else I'm really craving is an bounty hunter x bounty roleplay. I also have a few ideas for this. This can take place in any time period, though I'd prefer something historical because that's most of where my plotline lies. But if you have some other ideas for something modern, I'll be glad to hear them!

I am mostly interested in historical/historical fantasy settings. I can do many different pairings, I'll list a few. Feel free to inquire if you don't see it here!

• Bounty hunter x Bounty (I can play either one) *******
  • Pirate x Pirate **
  • Pirate x Noblewoman **
  • Pirate x Naval Officer **
  • Prince x Peasant
  • Princess x Peasant
  • Soldier x Thief

And so on and so forth! You get the idea!

I look forward to hearing from you! : ) Thank you for your time/interest in viewing my thread! I'm looking for several new partners so don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, here is my RH if anyone's interested. It's not complete yet, but you can get a general idea. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Kalirah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom