Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for kinky literate sub (Craving Harry Potter and dominating an older woman))

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomG

Supernova
And a Masochist is also a plus... I have a few ideas but one I really crave, its on the darker side with plenty of room for abuse of all sorts, follows bellow

Take a young lady, a very pretty young lady indeed from a broken family, her father left when she was young and her mother has been dating a string of dirt bags ever since, guys that never stick around for very long and often have some rather foul things to say to her mother before they leave, telling her how worthless she is, how no one will ever care about her.

This young woman because of this never liked the idea of dating, all through high school whenever she was asked out (which was often because she was very lovely) she would politely turn them down.

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

PM me if this has your interest, I would love to hear your thoughts on the character.

OK so that one is pretty much taken, however if you have a particularly great idea or take on it feel free to PM me, right now though I am craving some Potter fun, IE Voldemort and Ginny as a pairing, and of course a younger man dominating an older woman.

A take on the first plot posted up there, instead it will revolve around a young lady, and the older man whom she was involved in a BDSM relationship.

Basic plot, it started a little over a year ago, a young ladies parents have to go over sea on business during her senior year of high school, she just turned 18 though and rather then disrupt her life they have agreed to let her stay home, so long as their neighbor checks in on her occasionally. At some point soon after she discovers her neighbors sexual tastes (hardcore kinky BDSM) and becomes curious, a relationship forms between them and a romance builds, he finds himself very attached to her and she is loosing herself to the lifestyle.

So he tells her to stay with him, forget about college, just live with him as his slave and be cared for... for the rest of her life. She agrees but the next day she is gone, without a word she had quickly packed her things and moved away to go to college.

He isn't letting her go though, he is going to find her, and remind her that she belongs to him.

NSFW image that is inspiring me http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/683689#search=Half-Elf

Below is the idea of another member who seems to have left the site, tried to set it up with her and never heard back... so now I am posting it because I want to set it up.

Well, at the moment I’d really like to start a new Incest based RP. Generally, I’m thinking something along the lines of a Mother and her Son. I’d like there to be a younger sister as well, that eventually gets mixed into the Mother and Son’s sexual relationship. I’m thinking the Son would be particularly chauvinistic; treating the Mother and Sister very poorly. He’d slap them, tease them, call them names; maybe force them to wear collars, or brand them with tattoos and piercings. He’d treat them as if they were subhuman.

Another NSFW image, not looking specifically for Street FIghter but I find the entire set up of the image to be so fucking hot, so if you want to cook up a plot that could lead to such a thing, let me know http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1108/c932fa1a536114ceca0e3c898c17b1d74812e713.jpg?1108639

This image here is SFW, http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028111203/lotr/images/a/a9/The_Great_Goblin.jpg , not looking for cannon play with him but playing a large and disgusting beast in order to further humiliate a rare beauty always appeals to me.

RE: Looking for kinky literate sub

Google said:
Google said:
Still looking for race and milf combination, sounds fantastic over all to me, there has to be someone out there in the mood for kinky though so if you have a great idea then PM it too me.

you know you want it
bumped an image

Google said:
And a Masochist is also a plus... I have a few ideas but one I really crave, its on the darker side with plenty of room for abuse of all sorts, follows bellow

Take a young lady, a very pretty young lady indeed from a broken family, her father left when she was young and her mother has been dating a string of dirt bags ever since, guys that never stick around for very long and often have some rather foul things to say to her mother before they leave, telling her how worthless she is, how no one will ever care about her.

This young woman because of this never liked the idea of dating, all through high school whenever she was asked out (which was often because she was very lovely) she would politely turn them down.

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

PM me if this has your interest, I would love to hear your thoughts on the character.

OK so that one is pretty much taken, however if you have a particularly great idea or take on it feel free to PM me, right now though I am craving some Potter fun, IE Voldemort and Ginny as a pairing, and of course a younger man dominating an older woman.

A take on the first plot posted up there, instead it will revolve around a young lady, and the older man whom she was involved in a BDSM relationship.

Basic plot, it started a little over a year ago, a young ladies parents have to go over sea on business during her senior year of high school, she just turned 18 though and rather then disrupt her life they have agreed to let her stay home, so long as their neighbor checks in on her occasionally. At some point soon after she discovers her neighbors sexual tastes (hardcore kinky BDSM) and becomes curious, a relationship forms between them and a romance builds, he finds himself very attached to her and she is loosing herself to the lifestyle.

So he tells her to stay with him, forget about college, just live with him as his slave and be cared for... for the rest of her life. She agrees but the next day she is gone, without a word she had quickly packed her things and moved away to go to college.

He isn't letting her go though, he is going to find her, and remind her that she belongs to him.

NSFW image that is inspiring me http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/683689#search=Half-Elf

Below is the idea of another member who seems to have left the site, tried to set it up with her and never heard back... so now I am posting it because I want to set it up.

Well, at the moment I’d really like to start a new Incest based RP. Generally, I’m thinking something along the lines of a Mother and her Son. I’d like there to be a younger sister as well, that eventually gets mixed into the Mother and Son’s sexual relationship. I’m thinking the Son would be particularly chauvinistic; treating the Mother and Sister very poorly. He’d slap them, tease them, call them names; maybe force them to wear collars, or brand them with tattoos and piercings. He’d treat them as if they were subhuman.
Still looking

Google said:

Another NSFW image, not looking specifically for Street FIghter but I find the entire set up of the image to be so fucking hot, so if you want to cook up a plot that could lead to such a thing, let me know http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1108/c932fa1a536114ceca0e3c898c17b1d74812e713.jpg?1108639

Love that new image

Google said:
Google said:

Love that new image

bump b4 work

Google said:

This image here is SFW, http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028111203/lotr/images/a/a9/The_Great_Goblin.jpg , not looking for cannon play with him but playing a large and disgusting beast in order to further humiliate a rare beauty always appeals to me.
Bump before the holiday

Google said:
Google said:

Bump before the holiday

Bump because I am craving literate play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom