Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for kinky literate sub (Craving Harry Potter and dominating an older woman))

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomG

Supernova
And a Masochist is also a plus... I have a few ideas but one I really crave, its on the darker side with plenty of room for abuse of all sorts, follows bellow

Take a young lady, a very pretty young lady indeed from a broken family, her father left when she was young and her mother has been dating a string of dirt bags ever since, guys that never stick around for very long and often have some rather foul things to say to her mother before they leave, telling her how worthless she is, how no one will ever care about her.

This young woman because of this never liked the idea of dating, all through high school whenever she was asked out (which was often because she was very lovely) she would politely turn them down.

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

PM me if this has your interest, I would love to hear your thoughts on the character.

OK so that one is pretty much taken, however if you have a particularly great idea or take on it feel free to PM me, right now though I am craving some Potter fun, IE Voldemort and Ginny as a pairing, and of course a younger man dominating an older woman.

A take on the first plot posted up there, instead it will revolve around a young lady, and the older man whom she was involved in a BDSM relationship.

Basic plot, it started a little over a year ago, a young ladies parents have to go over sea on business during her senior year of high school, she just turned 18 though and rather then disrupt her life they have agreed to let her stay home, so long as their neighbor checks in on her occasionally. At some point soon after she discovers her neighbors sexual tastes (hardcore kinky BDSM) and becomes curious, a relationship forms between them and a romance builds, he finds himself very attached to her and she is loosing herself to the lifestyle.

So he tells her to stay with him, forget about college, just live with him as his slave and be cared for... for the rest of her life. She agrees but the next day she is gone, without a word she had quickly packed her things and moved away to go to college.

He isn't letting her go though, he is going to find her, and remind her that she belongs to him.

NSFW image that is inspiring me http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/683689#search=Half-Elf

Below is the idea of another member who seems to have left the site, tried to set it up with her and never heard back... so now I am posting it because I want to set it up.

Well, at the moment I’d really like to start a new Incest based RP. Generally, I’m thinking something along the lines of a Mother and her Son. I’d like there to be a younger sister as well, that eventually gets mixed into the Mother and Son’s sexual relationship. I’m thinking the Son would be particularly chauvinistic; treating the Mother and Sister very poorly. He’d slap them, tease them, call them names; maybe force them to wear collars, or brand them with tattoos and piercings. He’d treat them as if they were subhuman.

Another NSFW image, not looking specifically for Street FIghter but I find the entire set up of the image to be so fucking hot, so if you want to cook up a plot that could lead to such a thing, let me know http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1108/c932fa1a536114ceca0e3c898c17b1d74812e713.jpg?1108639

This image here is SFW, http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028111203/lotr/images/a/a9/The_Great_Goblin.jpg , not looking for cannon play with him but playing a large and disgusting beast in order to further humiliate a rare beauty always appeals to me.

RE: Looking for kinky literate sub

Other things I am in the mood for, some fun that can be had.

Perhaps a mother finds out that her young daughter, call it between 13 and 16, is involved with an older man... only for the mother to be forced to submit when she tries to confront him.

Age play, possible pregnancy, rape, violence, rough sex... all these things appeal to me right now, I want plot but I also want kinky filthy and degrading sex to be a part of it... if any of this catches your eyes, if any of it appeals, if the idea of putting character from Harry Potter into a darker scenario catch your eye then PM me... if you have your own ideas thats good, if you want to collaberate thats also fine.

Harry Potter, so much room for darker scenarios, if this idea appeals let me know

Right, preferably I would find someone who can play Ginny or Hermione, although an OC setting is alright but if you play an OC then expect me too as well

I can convincingly play Draco, Lucius, or Voldemort... maybe Snape but only for a downright spectacular plot

Its the weekend, lets have some fun

So Potter based Ideas for fun... I have a few little plots in mind, most of them alternate takes on how things turned out.

Say during the conclusion of the fifth book Lucius Malfoy not only managed to grab the prophecy but also took hold of a certain Mudblood ally of Potters, and as a reward for his success the Dark Lord hands her over to him, with the instructions to break her and turn her into a potential tool to use against Potter.

Or maybe during the seventh book, Ginny's attempt at forming a resistance is foiled by Draco who takes advantage of the fact that she is alone and unprotected.

Or maybe a darker twist... Potter and Co never escaped the Ministry of Magic during DH, instead they are taken prisoner and when Voldemort realizes that part of his soul is trapped within Harry he works to find a way to extract it and put it into a new vessel, while at the same time tormenting Potter by breaking Ginny... for his own sick pleasures of course.

Yea really craving dark Potter... so if you have a liking for any of those ideas or an idea of your own, PM me.

http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/29e31bf149c4b335d4c5ff5dc7f07a7d/27247%20-%20Ginny_Weasley%20Harry_Potter%20Viking_Carrot%20Voldemort.jpg
http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com//t/tinkerbomb/117200.jpg

RE: Looking for kinky literate sub (Craving Harry Potter)

Bump before work

Another inspiring image, NSFW

http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/bc51b35a32b6c805a11a48a161103806/777007%20-%20Draco_Malfoy%20Ginny_Weasley%20Harry_Potter%20reallycorking.jpg

still got potter openings

Ok While I still want some Potter fun other ideas occur, particularly a MILF being dominated by a younger man
I have a few ideas for it, but want to hear yours

The college one at the beginning of this request thread sounds interesting :) I would love to see what her turmoil is like now that he's shown up again. PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Still looking to dominate a MILF right now

Still looking for a MILF domination plot

Looking for MILF and Potter fun

Still bored, open to hearing whatever kinky and dark ideas that you might have... so if you are craving the twisted then PM me

camp1_answer_2_xlarge.png

I love the show Comminuty, as should anyone who watches it... and anyone who doesn't. The show clicks on several levels, funny, smart, quirky, and of course it has Annie Edison, the perky young brunette who seems to combine a strange level of perversion with innocence that just fits... and what fun there could be to expose her to some kink.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Alison-Brie-as-Annie-Edison-alison-brie-21329449-1918-2560.jpg

So what I am looking for is someone who can play Annie convincingly, while I take on an original role, we expose her to BDSM, to a variety of different kinks, slowly twisting her into something new and glorious.

Bumping because you can't stop me

Ok so an idea has occurred to me, not a new idea by any stretch but one that I am fond of.

Take a young woman, 16 or 17, who has discovered the world of BDSM online, or perhaps through the recent out pouring of erotic fiction that has been put out. Something about it speaks to her, before finding it she had little interest in sex or dating... but this awakens desires in her that she didn't know could exist.

Over the period of a few weeks she makes contact with members of the community, even becoming friends with a young lady a few years older then her who is involved in the local D/s underground... and this Domme offers to sneak her into a BDSM club for a masquerade that is being held on the anniversary of its opening.

What she doesn't know is that her new friend is in a great deal of debt to the owner of the club, and she is being handed over to this man in exchange for the debt being removed.

Craving something with a racial tint to it, yes yes Racisim, maybe combine that with my recent milf craving...

Still looking for race and milf combination, sounds fantastic over all to me, there has to be someone out there in the mood for kinky though so if you have a great idea then PM it too me.

Google said:
Still looking for race and milf combination, sounds fantastic over all to me, there has to be someone out there in the mood for kinky though so if you have a great idea then PM it too me.

you know you want it

Google said:
Google said:

you know you want it
Bumping for Asian Milf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom