Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thalassa (Middle Six)

ayaready.jpg

Adaria Meer (Aya):
Attire: Short dress, high heeled boots, purse.
Weapon: Mini Stun Gun (in purse)
Tagging: Jinks,.
Time: Night, October 1.

"I have never been anywhere where there isn't sea everywhere, so it is the norm for me", Aya said. "I suppose it is kind of exotic, compared to most places. Me, I would like to travel off planet one day, but I cannot afford to do that now. I'd love to go somewhere with forests, maybe jungles, even. I can just imagine what it would be like to walk in a wooden terrain, huge trees all over me and growing things all around."

Aya sighed. It had been a fantasy of hers since she was a kid. She'd imagine herself wandering in the woods, birds chirping from the branches. In her fantasy, she'd be naked, arms stretching out. She imagined she would somehow just feel all the living things around her, absorbing life through her skin. Pure fantasy, obviously.

"But here is nice too. I love swimming, and I love diving amongst the reefs, or the kelp forests. If you need some tips for good spots to go swimming, I know several, and I can hook you up with guides and transport too, if you need any."

e9b0it.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hedigh Jah Jinxs (Jinks)
Attire: Brown robe ,Black shirt and Brown pleather pants
Weapon: Light Saber
Tagging: Any
Time: October 1, 3075; night

Jinks listened as Aya spoke . He was very interested in what she had to say.

"Woodsss and water are my two favorite placesss to be around. It's thossse over populated dry and desert like placesss that i like the leassssst , Areassss with city on top of city covering all the land botherss me sssso much."

He paused and looked at her. " You would love the world i came from ssssome day maybe i ssshall return there." he doubted he would ever see his home planet again. after his peoples area had been destroyed Jinks had went and killed a number of people who had been with the army that had invaded there area unfortunately he never got the leader of there group and he knows he is wanted for his retaliation and that his home planet is where they have always looked for him unaware that he had ship to leave the planet on. He doesn't know if they ever figured out that he got off the planet or not but he has avoided contact
with any place with a heavy amount of the Illuminati present.

"you sssshould travel ssssomeday and see more thingsss i am sssure you would find many worlds enjoyable. But with your ssstyle of business i wouldn't recommend going to clossse to the inner sanctum. "

ayaready.jpg

Adaria Meer (Aya):
Attire: Short dress, high heeled boots, purse.
Weapon: Mini Stun Gun (in purse)
Tagging: Jinks,.
Time: Night, October 1.

"Naw.." said Aya, unaware of Jinks grim thoughts. "I figure the `Lumes got that business well under their thumb as well. If I go to the inner planets, that would be strictly vacation, no business. Not that some of the Lumes doesn't like to blow off some stream when they are away from their homelands, or so I hear. But why take chances?"
Aya had mixed feeling about the whole Illuminati thing, or Lumes or Lumies as they were sometimes called locally. While some sort of law and order might be a good thing, many saw them as high an mighty busybodies who only paid anyone attention when it was time to push someone around. She did not hate them as such, but she did not care for them either.

"Here we are!", she beamed. They were at the front of the restaurant. It did not look like much, in fact it was very little. A few tables were at the front, a couple more inside. If this place had 20 guest, it would be packed. Luckily, it was late, and there were still seats left. "Let's take a seat outside", Aya said, gesticulating to a small table, barely illuminated by the lanters by the door. "Insides tends to get a little cramped." She waved at a waiter. "The meny varies from day to day, depending in what fresh fish is available that suites Mama Lin's rather picky taste."

6te58j.jpg

Name (Nickname): Halmir Quinn (Hal)
Attire: Standard attire of the Illuminati Elite - brown military-esque suit adorned with intricate gold adornments), white shirt, brown pants, brown leather boots.
Weapon: Blaster
Tagging: Anyone; Zander Kazad; possibly Sol Invictus, Gehenna.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

As Hal continued to make his way along the docking bay of Equatoria City, he knew he'd soon have to rest. He had a big day ahead of him tomorrow. For, tomorrow, he'd be meeting up with Sophie Bracken at MareCorps and having... talks... with her over her 'interesting' research findings regarding Zeema. He figured Sol would more than likely be dealing with some of his other duties for the time being given his position within the Illuminati elite. But that was more than fine. After all, he had his plans and would be fine without him if need be. Sure, the influence would be nice, but he still had a name for himself nonetheless. And if this Shadow managed to get his cousin back, he'd have even more leverage for sympathy should he need it. Besides, the sooner she returned the better. He didn't want the pirate scum thinking they could get the better of the Illuminati when in fact they could not. If the incident on Charon was any proof of what they could do, then they were sorely mistaken. That was a low aim, with less than intelligent thugs pulling off a stunt he probably could've seen done in his sleep had he tried a little harder.

As Hal continued on his way, he suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked at his wristcomm. A frequency was trying to come through. Arching a brow, he brought up his wrist and looked at it. The frequency was from Themis. Odd. But seeing as it was from the Inner Sanctum, he knew it was Illuminati business. Looking at it a bit more closely, he noticed that the signature was from affiliates of Gehenna's. Had something happened back there? It wasn't often anyone from there contacted her let alone via him when they could do so to her directly. He found that peculiar. Then again, she was working for him.

"Halmir Quinn," he said to the device, bringing it up to his lips.

"Hello, Mr. Quinn," came a voice. Male. "I apologize to be contacting you so very late. But this is quite urgent. We require the presence of your associate Miss Gehenna Leoncah on planet Themis. As you know, she has become a fairly prominent figure here and something has come up where we require her presence for a while. The elite majority have ruled that she return here for now so that she can be a part of an investigation that has recently cropped up. Given her talents, and the fact that this is a Themian issue, we want her here for the time being. We understand that this will leave you a bit under staffed, but hopefully she won't be detained for too long. Besides, as a member of the Illuminati, you more than most, understand that this is for the greater good."

Hal had all he could do not to scream. Gritting his teeth, he nodded even though the man on the other side of his wristcomm couldn't see him. "Very well, I will have her promptly depart for Themis."

"Thank you," the man said and the signal immediately cut out.

Hal sneered and grumbled. Seeing Henna suddenly walk off the ship, he walked over to her and let out a soft sigh. "Henna, there's been a bit of news. It looks like you won't be able to stay here on Thalassa as planned. I just received urgent word from Themis, that they require your presence. Apparently an investigation has come up and your notoriety for handling such things precedes you." He stepped closer to the woman, the space between them practically nonexistent. "Well done." His lips were mere inches from hers as he continued to speak. "I wish you didn't have to go, but the elite are demanding you go. So, you must heed that call even if I'd rather you stay here." He stepped even closer, a hand reaching up to touch her platinum hair, his fingers twisting the strands about them. "I will will contact Zander about a few things. But I'd like for you to get back on the ship and head to Themis straight away. Though, do try to get some rest. You need it." At that, he brushed his lips against hers while a hand snaked about her waist, pulling her just a bit closer. When he pulled away, he gave her smirk and gestured she leave, not hesitating given how impatient the elite could sometimes be when it came to investigations. When Henna turned around, he gave her ass a smack and chuckled.

Hal was upset that Henna had to leave. But he also knew better than to screw too hard with the elite. As it was, he was already playing with fire to an extent with his little operation he had planned for Thalassa. He was definitely skirting the rules there. Using legalities to delve into the illegal and then gunning for power to rise higher within ranks of something he did truly believe in. It was just a matter of that not everyone within the elite thought him capable and some thought him a bit of a loose canon at times. But in the end, they all knew he believed in the Illuminati.

Looking again at his wristcomm, Hal knew he had to contact Zander Kazad. He really didn't want to, but with Henna leaving, he didn't have much choice. For the time being, he'd have to deal with the sniveling bastard given things and that was just the way of it. Like it or not.

"Zander," Hal said curtly to his wristcomm after tapping a few buttons.

"Yes?" came Zander's voice. The man was clearly terrified to hear Hal rather than Henna and it amused him greatly.

"Henna has been called to Themis on some business. Fortunately for you this means you won't be answering to her for the time being."

"Fortunately, sir?" Zander asked, though Hal could easily hear the relief in the man's tone.

"Indeed. Instead, you'll be answering to me directly until otherwise notified." There was a silence and Hal mused at this. He could almost hear the fear emanating from Zander. Oh how he wished he was there on Charon just so he could witness it. Well, maybe not. Better to be on Thalassa. "As a result of this, all frequencies that are to be sent to Henna that are of our business will be automatically rerouted to you. Do you understand this?"

"Most definitely, sir," Zander said, his voice shaking ever so slightly. "I shall double my efforts."

"I would expect so. I've heard a few reports regarding you and I must say there is definitely room for improvement."

"Of course, I'll see to it, sir," Zander replied immediately.

"I'm sure you will. Then, we can all stand to improve, Mr. Kazad." Hal threw in the formality just to throw the man off. Hearing him sputter on the other side was enough to make him grim malevolently. "Now, about that settlement that we had attacked earlier. See to it that it is destroyed. I want nothing left alive. You understand? It must be obliterated. We are sending a message to those pirates. Understand?"

"Yes, sir. Understood, sir," Zander answered.

"Excellent. I'm counting on you now, Mr. Kazad. With Henna gone, I must be able to rely on you. If I cannot, I fear for your future." At that, Hal cut his signal to Zander knowing full well his point had been made. The man would try harder than he'd been, that was a fact. Now he needed to get some sleep and hope that no one learned of his true interest in Zeema and what his plans were while on Thalassa.

2vkbzmc.jpg

Name (Nickname):Vladimir Draven, Shadow
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, studded belt, black leather boots, Black sleeveless robe open with the hood up
Weapon:Light Saber, Throwing knives, Long Sword, Desert Eagle
Tagging:Anyone
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

Shadow sat and waited and began to get a bit annoyed with how long it was taking for this person to show up to finalize the deal. Yes, the man was used to being patient and waiting but never in his life did he run into a situation where it took so long to complete a deal. It was his first time dealing with the Illuminati though and he thought that maybe that could be the reason for the tardiness if that was the case he swore that he'd never deal with them again after he completed this mission.

He ordered a water and some snacks while he waited a bit more then after he finished up he pressed a few buttons on his wrist communicator, "I don't know how you people in the Illuminati handle business deals but us normal beings usually show up on time, I would like to get started soon and remember I am doing this for you I can get paid by anyone so either you send someone to seal the deal or you tell me what the fuck is going on so I can get to work" ,he growled out. Shadow then sat back as he waited for a response and he surely hoped he didn't get a dumb answer in return.

6te58j.jpg

Name (Nickname): Halmir Quinn (Hal)
Attire: Standard attire of the Illuminati Elite - brown military-esque suit adorned with intricate gold adornments), white shirt, brown pants, brown leather boots.
Tagging: Anyone; Zander Kazad (transmission from Charon); Shadow.

Hal had finally settled into his quarters at the Illuminati Headquarters on Thalassa in the city of Equatoria City. He was glad to be off Charon and on a much more civilized planet, not to mention that much closer to the Inner Sanctum. Granted, it wasn't Inner Sanctum, but that was fine. Thalassa held much promise for a Middle Six planet and he knew it and if things went well with his plans, the planet would become a shining beacon for the system perhaps even more so than the precious Helios. Ah the thought...

Suddenly, Hal's thoughts were interrupted when a signal hummed on his wristcomm. He let out a growl as he grabbed the device, which had been set aside for the evening. It was a frequency he didn't recognize, obviously one that had been originally intended for Gehenna. Letting out a sigh, he immediately tapped a few buttons and rerouted the signal to Zander to handle. The man was supposed to be taking all of Henna's 'calls' now that she was needed in Themis for a time. So why the man was ignoring it angered him.

"Imbecile," Hal mumbled as he finished rerouting the signal. Once done, he tagged on his own message for the man to listen to before answering the call initially intended for Gehenna. "Mr. Kazad. I'd told you to take all of Gehenna Leoncah's transmission calls. No exceptions. If I receive another again, expect consequences." At that, he cut the signal and threw his device back on the table and sat down on the bed. How he missed his Henna in that moment.

Meanwhile, back on Charon, Zander received Hal's message loud and clear. The man was shaking slightly after listening to it. Swallowing hard, he then opened the channel allowing in the signal intended for Gehenna. Immediately, the man shrank back as a holographic image appeared on his comm device. He knew this... Shadow... was 'different', but he hadn't expect... this.

"My apologies, Mr. Shadow," Zander replied after hearing the angry voice of the bounty hunter. "Miss Leoncah has been detained and will be unable to meet you. You do have the files she's sent you about the girl you are to retrieve. She is of great importance and you will be paid handsomely for her return and even more so for compensation in that Miss Leoncah was unable to meet with you to finalize things. Once you find her, please report to me, Zander Kazad, and we will discuss her return as well as your payment."

2vkbzmc.jpg

Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, studded belt, black leather boots, Black sleeveless robe open with the hood up

When Shadow heard the news he sighed then looked at the image of the man named Zander, Shadow's eyes turned a bright orange meaning he was highly annoyed. "Yes I did receive the files and I've looked them over twice already while sitting here" ,Shadow responded. It was clear by the expression on Shadow's face that he was aggravated, the man was definitely intimidating to say the least and the scolding look he was giving Zander probably only made him even more scary to deal with. "So you're on Charon eh? Do you have any idea where the girl and these pirates may be or do I have to find them the hard way?" ,he asked.

11qnx2g.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zander Kazad (NPC)
Attire: Standard attire of the Illuminati Elite - brown military-esque suit adorned with intricate gold adornments, white shirt, brown pants, brown leather boots.
Tagging: Shadow (transmission from Charon to Thalassa).

Zander already was beginning to regret having to take on this transmission call with the bounty hunter, but he knew he had no choice in the matter. Fortunately for him, Gehenna would soon be back on Themis for a time and he wouldn't have to worry about her. However, this meant that he'd be dealing directly with Halmir Quinn himself should he make a mistake. The idea of that was not overly appealing at all and made him think twice before responding to the demonic looking man.

"Again, my apologies on behalf of all involved in this transaction," Zander spoke, trying his best to sound both calm and collected. "Unfortunately, we aren't sure as to where the girl was taken. We are aware that there were two ships potentially involved in her capture. Assuming she is still alive, of course. Though we have good reason to believe she is." He took a deep breath trying to settle his nerves. "One of the ships we believe also had direct ties with one of our more... defiant... settlements here on Charon." The man paused a moment, wondering what the bounty hunter's exact thoughts were of the Outer Rim. It was often times hard to tell, especially with those like Shadow. Those who tended to show no alliance to no one. "Anyhow, I wish we could give you more information, but this is all we've been able to retrieve. So far, we've not yet been contacted for ransom, but we don't expect the silence to last forever. After all, she's only been missing for less than 24 hours." Again, Zander paused. "Once you find her, report to me and we will discuss her return and your payment."

2vkbzmc.jpg

"I figured you wouldn't know where she was, I'll get her back to you all as soon as possible, let's say we make this interesting, if I manage to acquire the woman before you get any call to negotiate a ransom from the pirates who have her then you double my pay what do you think?" ,Shadow stated a smirk forming on his lips and his eyes turning an emerald green meaning he was excited. The predator loved to negotiate and gamble a bit and he seen Zander as a perfect target to place a bet with.

11qnx2g.jpg

Attire: Standard attire of the Illuminati Elite - brown military-esque suit adorned with intricate gold adornments, white shirt, brown pants, brown leather boots.

Zander hesitated a moment, wondering if he should take the gamble or not. On one hand, it might be worth the extra pay if it meant getting Halmir's cousin back into their clutches that much sooner. He knew the man wanted her back rather eagerly, what with how Gehenna had been in regards to wanting her returned. Though he wasn't sure as to why one lone girl mattered so much, he figured there must be a reason behind it all. After all, Halmir never did anything for no reason and more than likely it was either for political purposes or some kind of gain. He just wasn't sure what.

"You have a deal, Mr. Shadow," Zander finally answered, hoping that this might help alleviate some of the tensions caused by Gehenna's inability to be able to meet with the bounty hunter. "Double the pay." In the end, if they had to pay the extra money, it would still be a drop in the bucket for Halmir. And if the man's cousin was truly returned... he knew he'd be sitting pretty regardless of the extra cost. Yes, it would be worth it.

2vkbzmc.jpg

A smile came across the bounty hunters face and he gave Zander a nod, "Great I'll be contacting you later on to let you know that I have her" ,Shadow stated with confidence before cutting the signal. He stood up and made his way out of the bar as he walked he began to do some research on any troublesome settlements on Charon and found exactly what he was looking for. A settlement that dealt with pirates, that surely would piss off the Illuminati dicks that ran the planet and Shadow knew that the pirates that were involved with the dealings on Charon were the ones that had Laela. After getting a good look at the ship he asked around seeing if anyone knew of it's whereabouts. Finally he got some answers and was informed that they were parked at a station in Erebos. Shadow hitched a ride with a crew of mediocre pirates that were heading that way.

(Exits to Erebos)

11qnx2g.jpg

Zander swallowed hard and then nodded at the bounty hunter as he spoke his confident words. When the signal was cut, he let out a long, drawn out exhale. He was glad to no longer be looking into those strange eyes and he'd be even more glad when this whole deal was over and done with and Laelestra was back where she belonged. Stepping away from the comm device, he then began to pace wondering how he was going to handle the defiance of the one settlement once and for all.

(End transmission to Thalassa)

Back
Top Bottom