Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gorgyra (Middle Six)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
28rk5zr.jpg

Gorgyra
(Middle Six, Planet #6 of System)

2vkbzmc.jpg

Name (Nickname):Vladimir Draven, Shadow
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, studded belt, black leather boots
Weapon:He doesn't have them on him but they're in sight
Tagging:Anyone
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

The young man set his weapons down as he walked into his large room, the room was made of stone due to it being inside a cave and there was a symbol painted in the middle of the floor. He had just gotten back from a job, the request was brutal but the man he had killed deserved what he had gotten, he was an abusive son of a bitch and finally his wife had gotten fed up and hired Shadow. She specifically asked that the man's hands be cut off and his tongue ripped from his mouth, Shadow knew exactly why too from what was described and from what he had seen while watching the man he was both physically and verbally abusive and Shadow knew the wife wanted his hands and tongue to let her know that he could never hurt her again. The package with the body parts was delivered to the woman not too long before Shadow got back to his settlement.

Even though the man was a killer he was the type that needed evidence that the people he killed were indeed as bad as his clients said they were, if not he would leave it be until the truth was told, if someone just simply wanted a person dead then all they had to do was be upfront about it. Shadow never took pleasure in killing just for the hell of it but when a kill had meaning behind it, when he killed for a reason and if the person deserved to die then he took pride in his job and made sure the outcome was a work of art so to speak.

Shadow sat down in the middle of the symbol on his floor and placed a goblet along with some utensils and ingredients in front of him. He took his mortar and pestle and began to crush some of the ingredients he needed, when they were crushed to a fine powder he poured them into the goblet. He then took some red wine and burned the alcohol away before pouring it into the goblet, he stirred the liquid until the powder dissolved. Shadow then took a small phial that was hanging around his neck that contained a small amount of his latest victims blood and emptied it into the goblet, he then pricked his finger with a needle and dripped his own blood into the goblet before stirring it again. He then muttered something quietly before downing the contents of the goblet, the ritual was something he did after every kill he believed that by doing it he was cleansing his soul and prevented the victims spirit from haunting him.

Afterwards he sat and closed his eyes and meditated, it was something he did to relax and keep himself focused and calm. The man was never seen on edge or upset simply because he did these things, they were things he learned while growing up with the people he grew up with, some may find it weird if they didn't know the practices of the people in that particular village but for Shadow these things were part of his way of life.

Gehenna.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gehenna 'Henna' Leoncah
Attire: A brown, suit like top that is low cut, revealing ample skin, and parts to open just below her breasts, revealing a toned abdomen. A pair of brown, leather pants and boots to match. Goggles on her head to keep her hair back and brow fingerless gloves with an emerald colored stone in the center. A few trinkets around her neck and hanging from her ears, as well as what could be a utility belt hanging from her waist, loosely and fashionably.
Weapon: Two modified pistols and a lightsaber of sorts.
Location: The Black; Aboard the Hammer; An empty room. ((Transmission Post))
Tagging: Shadow
Time:October 1, 3075; Night​

A noise rang for Shadow, interrupting his meditation. Though, naturally, had Henna known he was meditating, she likely would not have been contacting him. In any case, what was done was done, and the platinum blonde awaited his answer. And when he finally did, the hologram popped up and she offered him a charming smile.

”Shadow, is it? Hello… My name is Gehenna Leoncah, and I have a mission for you… There was a crash recently on Charon in which one person survived, a woman. I need that woman retrieved. I have visuals of all of the ships that flew away that she may or may not be stationed on currently, although their whereabouts to me are a mystery…” Her eyes hardened and her expression fell. ”The girl is very important, and you will be paid handsomely. Currently, I am unsure of whether or not you will need to kill anyone, although if you can get her without murdering anyone, this is fine. If you are forced to murder the thieving pirates, of course, you will be rewarded, if this type of thing suits you.” There was little more visible of her than her head and shoulders, and she was waiting patiently for his reply.

2vkbzmc.jpg

Tagging:Gehenna, Anyone

Shadow sighed heavily when he heard his wrist communicator go off. He got to his feet and walked over to where the communicator was and answered it. When the woman spoke he listened, his eyes were a brownish-gold color which meant that the woman had his full attention. Of course not many people knew about the eye color changing thing if they did then predators would be read a lot easier. When the woman finished up he sighed yet again, he knew if he was dealing with pirates then they wouldn't just let the girl Gehenna spoke of go without a fight. He was going to have to be sneaky and silent and if he got caught he would definitely have to kill someone.

"Send me the visuals you have, I will also need a visual of the woman you want me to retrieve. I have no issues with this mission and seeing as you are of the Illuminati I do believe I will be paid handsomely you all have quite a bit of money whether it be honestly earned or otherwise" ,a grin came across the assassin's face as he looked at the hologram. "I will do this mission shall we meet up or should I go straight to Charon and start 'sniffing' around?" ,he asked looking the woman straight in the eyes.

Gehenna.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gehenna 'Henna' Leoncah
Attire: A brown, suit like top that is low cut, revealing ample skin, and parts to open just below her breasts, revealing a toned abdomen. A pair of brown, leather pants and boots to match. Goggles on her head to keep her hair back and brow fingerless gloves with an emerald colored stone in the center. A few trinkets around her neck and hanging from her ears, as well as what could be a utility belt hanging from her waist, loosely and fashionably.
Weapon: Two modified pistols and a lightsaber of sorts.
Location: The Black; Aboard the Hammer; An empty room. ((Transmission Post))
Tagging: Shadow
Time:October 1, 3075; Night​

His eyes startled her, to say the very least. She had been rather professional in image, but he was rather… different. It was almost… attractive. Had she not been so incredibly smitten with Halmir, he may have been in a bit of trouble. That was beyond the point, they were talking business right now. She quirked a brow, even as the grin that stretched wide across his face unnerved her. She cleared her throat.

“I’m sending you the visuals now. There doesn’t seem to be a trace of her on Charon, but I am currently heading to Thalassa. I can meet you there in a few hours and we can talk.” As he made eye contact, she nearly recoiled. But regardless, she continued. “We will discuss payment and things of the like then…”

2vkbzmc.jpg

Tagging:Gehenna, Anyone

"Alright I will meet you at the Comet bar in Thalassa I leave for there now I will be sitting in the darkest corner of the place and I will be wearing a black robe with a hood although I don't think you'll be able to miss me I'll probably be the only man with tattoos on his face in the bar, I will see you in a few hours Ms.Leoncah" ,at that he cut the transmission.

Shadow put on his black robe leaving it open so that the tattoos on his chest were visible he took pride in them and saw no reason to cover them up. He then grabbed his weapon belt and put it on then he made his way out of his room, he let everyone know he was leaving before getting onto the ship that would be taking him to Thalassa.

(Exits to Thalassa)

Back
Top Bottom