Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

I took the liberty of adding a description of an alien race, the Xinxth, as they relate to my newest character. I am afraid it got kind of TL;DRish, but I hope it is okay. If anyone spots anything wrong with it (or any of the stuff I submit), please tell me, so I can change it, okay? I will also try to post a description of Biorhythmica, the music form of my newest character.

Speaking of my newest, Orania. I was planning to put her into play on Thalassa, but now I am thinking off instead starting with a tour to one of the other planets, maybe one of those who hasn't seen as much action yet, maybe help spread the love around a little? Not sure what to do..

I love what you wrote for the description, PIM. I think all the details (regardless of what's used in the RP or not) just adds to it all. Gives us all insight about the character or any others of the race should they pop up. It's stuff like that which adds richness and depth to everything. Love it! :)

Ohhh... as for Orania, a tour could be interesting. It might prompt people to make more characters. And if not, it'll be cool to see some action on another planet for a little bit (even if only for that little bit) not to mention see some nifty stuff for the Biorhythmica in action. Even if you have to pull her from the planet to integrate her, it would be cool. But she's your character, so whatever you do in the end..... your choice. I know it'll be a neat read nonetheless. :)

Hmmm.. Maybe I will start her off on the tour, doing a performance. Then she may get the unfortunate news that she ship she has been booked on to the next planet has been delayed. Perhaps some intrepid spacefarer has a ship she can hire *looks expectantly at any potential lurkers wanting to join*

Indeedy............ however, it would be nice if people could semi sorta get things going for 2 reasons.
1) to finish up the night
2) to get them moving off Erebos and back to Charon
I do love me some sexy times........... but, at the same time, I'd like to see plot moving forward too. So, friendly *nudge nudge* as your GM. XD

Well, it's just that it's been several days is all. Like I said, I love me my sex scenes, but I like plots to move forward too. And people haven't posted much so it's held things up causing certain scenes to go longer. That's all. Not an overly big deal. Just wanted to make sure that people are still going to post and move things forward so that people aren't either stuck in sex land forever or aren't in a position where they have to wait forever. A little is fine..... but, hopefully people get what I mean. :)

Honestly, it sounds a little pushy. -shrugs- Some days I lose interest in posting and I know others who experience that as well and I have other responsibilities same as everyone else. But I'll get on it and try to get it going forward so we're not so stuck, I guess.

I fully get that and I'm not trying to be pushy, just considering that others might want to post or be in a position where they can and move forward is all. This is why I say people can politely nudge after 3 days in the posting rules and mention that if they think they'll take more than 3 days to post they should mention so in 'absences and delays'. Hope that all makes sense and such. As I said, I don't mind waiting some if I have an idea of a 'when'. :)

Back
Top Bottom