Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A particular craving I haven't been able to sate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentacles.

Now now wait a minute it gets a little more specific then that, I particularly want to play as whatever the tentacles are going after, Ideally it would be a male being attacked by either some large sexless monstrosity, or maybe a female alien creature who just happens to have tentacles, beyond that I'm fairly open to just about anything, so if this odd idea appeals to anyone at all shoot me a Pm! check out my other request thread and my f-list or rabbit hole for some more info but I can post anywhere from a few sentences up to 4-5 paragraphs, I prefer almost entirely pm rp's and can play both dominant and submissive roles, preferring either slightly sub or an equal relationship with characters taking the lead at different times or even fighting for control. (though this rp seems a little more suited towards me playing a submissive role)

This thing could be a plant with vines it could be some strange alien monster, maybe a demon, or a woman transformed into something? the perfect rp would involve non con, force, perhaps even something like mind control or kind of a "rape me till I lose my mind" sort of deal, the idea that the creature feeds of semen is also a turn on, I'd be really grateful if someone would help me out I haven't craved something this much in quite some time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom