Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryan Darius Reigns' Quarters

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

Name: Isla Skye Cruze
Nickname: Issy
Attire: Nothing
Tagging: Ryan
Day/Time: Afternoon June 7th, 2088
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​​​​_____________________________

Thinking over her option she sat up slowly. "I think..." she paused, realizing she spoke out of turn but continued when it didnt look like it bothered him, "I think i want to lay on your lap..please." Blushing again, she shifted until she was on her knees. She sensed that it might not be what he wanted but she still had issuses taking orders. She wanted a little bit of freedom as she leaned towards him. She was getting lost in his eyes and she hoped he wouldn't be mad at her.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Name:Ryan Darius Reigns
Nickname:Ryan
Attire:Black silk pajama pants, black socks
Tagging:Issy
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7,2088

He was kind of glad that she had decided to lay across his lap while he spanked her with the strap, he was going to make sure that he was easy with her at first then if she enjoyed it he was going to try and go a little rougher. "Alright sweetheart come and lay across my lap and like I said I promise not to hurt you" ,he told her reassuringly with a kind smile on his face.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​​​​​_____________________________

Pecking his lips quickly she lay on her stomach over his lap. Looking over her shoulder up at him, Issy smiled softly before biting her lip. She hopped that the small kiss was okay, but she couldn't help herself, they were so kissable. Sticking her ass up in the air, she motioned that she was ready for him.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan didn't mind the peck on his lips at all in fact it made him wonder how a full on kiss from the woman would feel. After she laid across his lap and stuck her ass in the air he smiled then ran his hand over it and squeezed one of the cheeks gently. He then took the leather strap and raised it up and brought it down, the hit was enough to sting but not enough to overly hurt the woman. "How did that feel?" ,he asked making sure that she was alright.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Issy shivered as soon as his hand touched her skin. She could feel her breath quicken and her whole body heat up. Something about his fingers on her made her feel all giddy inside. Maybe it was just because she hadn't been touched in so long, or maybe it was just because of him. But when he smacked her, something inside of her went off.

Whimpering quietly, she looked back over her shoulder at him. "Please....do that again." Suddenly she wanted more. Suddenly she wanted him. Biting her lip cutely, her eyes searched his, trying to find the reason she liked it so much.

2zfpoh2.jpg

When she told him to do it again he smiled, "Mm what a naughty little girl, I like that" ,he stated before smacking her ass with the strap again. His cock was already hard and he was sure it was pressing against her stomach while she laid across his lap, "Do you want me to have sex with you?" ,he asked her right before smacking her ass once more.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Squirming against his lap, the buldge that was under her was now evident. At his question, she nodded quickly. "I would love nothing more sir...please f..fuck me." Blushing deeply, Issy couldn't believe that she had just said that. She was pretty sure she had never said a cuss word in her life. She didn't know what was happening to her but she couldn't find a reason to not like it. Issy figured that it was indeed him that was doing this to her, maybe being his sub wouldn't be so bad. As long as he treated her right, she wouldn't mind.

2zfpoh2.jpg

His eyes lit up as soon as Issy told him to fuck her, the words only further excited the man he smacked her ass one last time before lifting her off of his lap then placing her on the bed. He looked directly into her eyes as he untied his silk pajama pants and slipped them off along with his boxers, he then climbed into the bed fully naked and crawled on top of her letting the tip of his cock brush against her cunt.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Gasping softly, as he brushed against her, she looked up at his face. "What? not going to tie me up again?" Issy giggled quietly as she moved her arms above her head, crossing her hands at her wrists. Having moved into this postion, her body was pulled tight and it made her chest stick out more towards his body. She never considered herself sexy before but she found herself trying to impress him. Issy's eyes shifted down and scanned his body, and she was impressed with what she saw. She was definatly happy with her descion to try this, espically since it was with him.

2zfpoh2.jpg

"No I'm not going to tie you up just yet but if you speak out of turn again I may have to punish you" ,he stated in response giving her a seductive smile. He then leaned down and kissed her lips before entering her a sigh escaped his lips and he looked into her eyes and smiled before he began to thrust into her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Giggiling into the kiss, Issy quickly kissed back and sighed contently against his lips. With a whispered, 'I'm sorry sir' she moaned as he slipped into her. Having not had any sex for quite sometime, she was still very tight and so his cock was streching her wider than she had thought he would. Reacting to his body, her legs found their way around his hips and tried to pull him closer. Still not wanting to upset him, she kept her arms where they were, despite the fact that she wanted nothing more than to touch him.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan sighed and smiled into the kissed when she giggled the woman was so tight and felt amazing. "You feel really good" ,he whispered as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. "You have permission to touch me and freedom to speak" ,he told her as small groans came from his mouth as he slid in and out of her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Getting premission, Issy let her hands wrap around his neck and hold him closer. "Thank you...o..oh god." Tilting her head back, she could feel the pleasure building in her abdomen, she could feel the fire starting to burn. She needed him, she wanted him, and she was happy that he was enjoying it. "Please fuck me harder, I need it."

2zfpoh2.jpg

When she told him to fuck her harder he looked down and smiled before he wrapped one of her legs around his waist and began to thrust into her hard. "Like that baby" ,he said as he slammed into her. Ryan then grabbed her breast and squeezed it before leaning down and sucking on her nipple, nibbling on it every now and then.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Loosing her control, she moaned louder and squirmed under his larger body. God, she was getting closer and closer to ger climax and they had barely just started. "R...Ryan! I like it, I love it....please don't stop." Sensing she would need his premission, she didn't let it all go and cum right then and there. She didn't want to make him angry, she was now starting to believe that she couldn't. Issy didn't want to dissapoint him.

2zfpoh2.jpg

"You wanna cum for me baby" ,he said into her ear as he continued to fuck her hard. He wanted to feel her cunt tighten around his large cock as her juices dripped down his shaft and balls. "Cum for me, cum for me Issy, I want you to" ,he demanded. Ryan slid himself out until only the tip of his cock was inside her and then slammed back into her, he did this a few more times before he went back to the steady pace he had before.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Hearing his demand, Issy let everything go in that one moment. Not only did she cum hard, practically pushing his cock out of her from the sheer force of the cum. But she also cried out loudly, screaming his name loudly. Gripping his shoulders tightly, Issy panted and moaned weakly, riding out her high, the most intense high she had ever had. And it was from a man she barely knew. He was the one who made her feel this way, and she loved it.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan groaned out loudly in pleasure as Issy came, "Oh fuck yeah, mm, that feels so fucking good, scratch my back, bite me show me how good it feels" ,he demanded again. The man liked to feel a little pain while having sex to him it added to the pleasure, "I'm gonna bite at your neck while I claw at your thighs now if you don't like it just tell me and I'll stop" ,he whispered into her ear.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​_​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________

Nodding quickly, Issy obeyed her orders and dug her nails into the mans back. Dragging them roughly down his skin, she could feel the damage she was doing, there was definatly going to be marks and in that moment, she knew thats exactly what she wanted. Issy wanted to mark him, maybe that way, even just a little bit...she would be his. And if she was lucky? He would be hers, but she knew that was a long shot, so she wasn't holding much hope in that.

For the time being however, she decided to focus more on the pleasure that she was taking in the pain. Both reciving it and giving it, maybe this was the right town for her after all. Issy leaned in and bit his shoulder, trying to quiet her moans of estacy. As he continued to thrust into her tight pussy, she could feel her clit throbbing, it was aching to be touched, aching to be satisfied. And even though she had just experienced the most powerful climax she had ever had, she wanted more. And she was hoping that he would be willing to give her just that.

Back
Top Bottom