Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryan Darius Reigns' Quarters

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
20r2ogp.jpg
Ryan Darius Reigns' Quarters

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

Name: Isla Skye Cruze
Nickname: Issy
Attire: Dark purple dress that was given to her.
Tagging: Ryan Darius Reign
Day/Time: Evening June 7th, 2088
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isla quickly snuck across town to where she saw the man dissapear into a building. She had been following him, trying to work up the nerve to talk to him. He had been the one to find her and she was trying to thank him. but part of her was nervous, what if he regreted it? What if he thought she was weird for following him?

She shook off these thoughts and quietly sauntered up to his door before knocking on it. Sighing softly, she turned and hugged herself with her arms. Back to the door, she waited for his response.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Name:Ryan Darius Reigns
Nickname:Ryan
Attire:Black silk pajama pants, black socks
Tagging:Issy
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7,2088

Ryan had made his way back to his quarters earlier then everyone else, he wasn't much for seeing an excessive amount of blood and the beating had gotten a little gory for him. He knew the man deserved every bit of it and he had no arguments against the punishment whatsoever he just couldn't watch. After Ryan had finished showering and gotten dressed he heard a knock at his door and went to open it, after he opened the door he looked down at the woman standing before him, "May I help you?" ,he asked quirking a brow.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

Tagging: Ryan
Day/Time: Afternoon June 7th, 2088
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jumping slightly at the sudden sound of his voice, Issy turned and faced the man infront of her. "Oh!....Uh...You're Ryan...right?" Blushing softly, she looked down for a moment, fidgiting with her new dress. "I was told that you were the one that found me...they wouldn't let me leave until I had my strength back but...I wa..wanted to say thank you." She had been kept in sub sleeping quarters while she was healing from dehydration. Wandering for days on your own would do that to a girl.

Looking back up at his face, she smiled slightly. In the state that she was in when he found her, she was surprised that she remembered any of it. But looking at his face now, she couldn't help but blush more. He sure was handsome.

2zfpoh2.jpg

"You're welcome" ,he stated as he stepped aside. "You may enter, I am Ryan and yes I was the one who found you please take a seat in one of the chairs in here" ,he told her as he walked over to a chair and sat down himself. He crossed one leg over the other then folded his hands over his knee and looked at the woman.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following him into the house, she smiled as she looked around. This was much nicer than the place she was staying at. What did she have to do to get a place like this, she thought as she sat down in the chair opposite of him. She looked back at him and bit her lip, still fussing with her dress. "I...thank you. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't get to me when you did. I really am in your debt. Please let me know if there is anything I could do."

Unaware of exactly what happened in this town, she was oblivious to what she had just offered to him. She had heard several conversations while she was still weak but she couldn't be sure if she knew if it had actually happened or not.

2zfpoh2.jpg

A smile came across Ryan's face when the young woman said she was in his debt then told him to let her know if there was anything she could do. Oh there were plenty of things she could do, he wondered if she knew exactly what the people of this town did, what they all had in common, what they all enjoyed. "Do you know what we do here in this town? If so how do you feel about it? As soon as you answer me those questions I can tell you what you can do for me" ,he stated in response to her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​_____________________________

As he spoke, her eyes traveled down to his chest and she smiled. "I heard a few things I guess...but that was just from some of the women that went in and our of my room. What do you guys do here?" Tilting her head, she awaited his answer. Her curious nature was getting the best of her and she needed to know why his smile was so interesting to her.

2zfpoh2.jpg

After she answered him he wondered exactly what kind of things she had heard, "Hm well we enjoy things like master/slave, dom/sub relationships, BDSM, you know what all that is right?" ,he asked his eyes looking over her body, the dress she wore really showed her curves off nicely. "Would you be interested in trying out what we do here? Of course You would be subbing to me I'll go easy on you at first seeing as this will be nothing more then experimental for now".

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​_____________________________

Isla's eyes widened as he explained what they did. Was he serious? Did he really want to do that with her? Why her? Feeling as if she didn't have much to offer, her face flushed a bright pink. "I...I've never really done anything like that. But...it can't hurt to try right?" If he was kidding, she would be really embarassed but he seemed to be serious. noticing his eyes skimming her body, she shivered. She should have wanted to get up and run but...for some reason, she felt like she could trust him.

2zfpoh2.jpg

When she said that it couldn't hurt to try his smile widened and he bit his lower lip, "Alright well first things first, you will do as I say, when I say, don't worry I will always respect your limits and I will never go over the line, What I want you to do right now is stand up and remove your clothes when you're finished doing that I want you to lay down on the bed and present yourself to me" ,he told her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​_____________________________

Blushing madly, she did as she was told and stood up. Keeping her eye contact with him she slowly slid her hands behind her back and unzipped her dress. Letting it fall to the floor softly, she stepped out of it and did the same with her bra. Bending over she slipped her underwear off. As Isla stood infront of him naked she had to smile. Looking to her side, she saw his bed and quickly walked over to it, then sat down on it. "What exactly do you mean by...presenting myself?" She felt bad for not knowing but she wanted to learn. She wanted to fit in.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan smiled when she asked what he meant, she was definitely new to this and he would definitely have to ease her into things. "He stood up and slowly made his way over to her, keeping the eye contact as he did so, "I mean present yourself, spread your legs, let me see all of you" ,he told her. He stood beside her looking down into her eyes as he waited for her to respond he had a feeling she would make a great sub for him and possibly slave one day he just had to ease her into things possibly send her to the sub training center for a bit to learn even further.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​_____________________________

Nodding slowly, she shifted so she was further on the bed and spread her legs for him. She wasn't as nervous as she thought she would be at this point, since he was actually keeping her eye contact with him instead of hungrily looking at her body. "What do you think?" Issy asked with a hint of worry in her voice. She had, had sex before but never had she been told what to do before and this was something she would have to get used to.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan placed a finger at his lips, "Shh you do not speak without permission sweetheart, I will let it pass this time but if it happens again I will have to punish you" ,Ryan began. He then let his eyes shift down to look between her legs, "I think that we are going to have a wonderful time here" ,he told her. The man then made his way over to his closet and grabbed a few long black silk scarves and made his way back over to the bed. "Have you ever been tied up? You may answer" ,he stated with a smile.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​_____________________________

Shivering, she kept her eyes on the scarves now in his hands. Issy shook her head and whispered softly, "No sir...Never before." Part of her thought the "sir" was a bit much but she figured he might like it. After all, they had just met, and she was raised with some manners. Biting her lip again she waited to see how she would be tied up. And what about her punishment? Would he really do that if she talked?

2zfpoh2.jpg

"Sir? I like that" ,he stated with a smile. "I'm going to tie you to my bed I've got the scarves because they are soft and it'll be easier for you to get used to" ,he told her. Ryan then grabbed one of her ankles and tied it to his bedpost then did the same with the other, "I'm going to keep things simple for right now I'm also going to keep your hands untied but I don't want you to move your hands unless I tell you I want you to trust me alright" ,he told her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​_____________________________

Nodding quickly, Issy dared not to respond to him with words. She wasn't exactly sure how the not speaking thing worked. He did ask her a question but he didn't say she could answer. So she played it safe. Part of her was getting worried but the other part of her kinda liked where this was heading. He was very good looking and he did seem to care, at least enough to ease her into all of this. And she figured, since she was afraid to leave the town and be on her own again, she would have to get into this kind of stuff soon right? Everyone in the town did it.

2zfpoh2.jpg

He smiled again at the fact that she didn't speak even though he could tell she wanted to, "I'm going to touch you now, feel free to express how you feel while I do so" ,he told her. Ryan then walked over to his closet yet again and grabbed a leather strap and brought it back over to the bed. When he got back to the bed he pulled a chair over and sat down in front of Issy and reached his hand out and slid a single finger inside her and began to move it around in a teasing way.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​_____________________________

Eyes warily watching him as she saw the leather strap, she couldn't help but wonder what it was for. As he sat down, she bit her knuckle and gasped when his finger entered her. It had been some time since she had, had sex and so she was much tighter than she remembered. Squirming slightly, Issy moaned as he teased her walls. Being tied down was making it hard for her to move against him so she lay on her back, watching him as best as she could.

2zfpoh2.jpg

The man's goal was to tease her for the moment he would tease her to the point where she got close to release but only close he wouldn't let her release until he wanted her to. "Tell me how do you feel right now? How does it feel to be touched by me?" ,Ryan asked as he continued to touch and tease her.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

Attire: Nothing
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​​_____________________________

Moaning again, Issy looked down at the man before her. "It feels..I feel.." dropping her head back onto the bed she let out another moan before continuing, "It feels really good. No one has touched me in so long." Issy could feel herself clenching around him already, getting closer to her climax. Usually it would have taken much longer but under the circumstances, she couldn't help but feel turned on by all of this. Him. The scarves. The demands. The leather strap she still had yet to learn what it was for. It was all new and exciting to her. And he seemed so nice, despite the fact that he was telling her what to do.

2zfpoh2.jpg

Ryan could feel her clench against his finger and he pulled it out and stood up, he looked down into Issy's eyes and smiled, "I don't want you to cum yet" ,he told her. He then reached down and began to play with her breasts a little bit, his cock was growing harder with every touch he delivered to her. "Have you ever been spanked?" ,he asked the smile still on his face as he picked up the leather strap.

smaller_zpsd9600af5.jpg

Attire: Nothing
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​​​​​​​​​_____________________________

Eyes widening once more, Issy shook her head. "N...No sir. I haven't...it won't h..hurt will it?" Feeling a mixture of pleasure asn worry as he touched her chest, she looked into his eyes. Having been hit often growing up, she wasn't sure if this was something she was going to like. But knowing he wasn't doing it out of hate might be the thing to make her feel better about it, she wasn't sure. Issy let herself think back for a second about how much pain her father had put her through, knowing she could take it physically was one thing. But did she want to relive the emotional memory of it? Maybe this kind of pain would be different.

2zfpoh2.jpg

He reached down and untied her feet from the bed posts, "Lay down flat on your belly get comfortable and relax I promise I won't hurt you if you want you can even lay across my lap while I do it" ,he told her. Ryan had no intentions of hurting the woman he simply wanted to show her how pain could be pleasurable if delivered right.

Back
Top Bottom