Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marcus Ridgefield's Quarters

2n6d6ww.jpg

Name:Marcus Ridgefield
Nickname:Marc
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Starla
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7, 2088

A loud yell of satisfaction came from Marcus as Starla's cunt squeezed his cock tightly, it felt fucking amazing and his reaction let her know that he felt amazing. Soon after Starla came Marcus let go as well filling her up with his cum, both of their juices mixed together and dripped down his balls as he slowed his pace down. "My love....mm....Starla my love you are amazing" ,he told her right before he pulled himself out and tucked himself back into his pants. He then kissed her lips, gently biting the bottom one as he pulled away. Marcus grabbed a cigar from the box on his desk then sat down in his chair and lit it. "You may dress now love, when you're finished come sit with me" ,he told her with a satisfied smile on his face.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Name: Starla McClintock
Nickname:
Attire: Long white chemise with spaghetti straps.
Tagging: Master Marcus.
Day/Time: June 7, 2088; Afternoon.

Starla felt her world get set ablaze as soon as Marcus came, sharing in the moment and pleasure, joining her in sweet, heavenly orgasm. The passion was furious and intense, all fire and heat. She could feel every spasm and every spurt as he filled her up with his seed. As he slowed, her own body began to settle just a bit, a sheen of sweat forming over her pale skin. She glanced over her shoulder at him as he pulled out and when he finally backed away and adjusted himself, she stood up and dressed herself per his instructions.

Slowly Starla slipped back on her chemise. She then retied the ribbons on the front until she made a neat bow at the top. Once done, she walked over toward Marcus and knelt down next to him, looking up at him and smiling before nuzzling his lap with the most tender of affection. She felt wonderful, her body sore and sated, freshly claimed by her Master.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus gave Starla a smile as she came and sat down beside him, he ran his fingers through her hair as he puffed on the cigar he held in his hand. The man was completely satisfied and he enjoyed every bit of what they had just done, he always did, he reached over and grabbed the drink that was still sitting on his table and took a sip a sigh of content came from his lips as he let himself relax into the chair. "So my dear are you ready for the festival later?" ,he asked wanting her input at the moment.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla nuzzled against Marcus and let out a tiny sigh of contentment. "Mmm... yes. I'm ready. And I think it'll do everyone some good after today's events." She shifted a bit so that she was in front of him, her chin resting upon his knee. She then reached up and touched his abdomen. "I do hope both Kyle and that new woman both attend. I think that would be lovely." She smiled a bit and stroked his stomach gently.

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Ah yes I do think it will be good for everyone after the events of today, it was a brutal punishment but the bastard deserved it Kyle is a nice girl and he was such a creep to her I'm glad he's gone he doesn't belong here with us all" ,Marcus began. He took another sip from his drink as he continued to stroke Starla's hair, "I hope Kyle and the new woman attend as well it'd be nice to welcome the new woman into the town properly and it will be good for Kyle to have some fun after what she's been through".

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

"It was dreadful, poor dear Kyle." Starla frowned as she nuzzled closer to Marcus. "I wish we'd all learned sooner that she'd been going through all of that. Perhaps she'd be suffering less." She looked at Marcus and tilted her head. "Though the festival should help, assuming she goes. I think we should try and make sure she does. If even for a little while. It would do her some good. Plus, being uncollared now..." her voice trailed. "But I don't know if it's right to push her just yet if she isn't ready."

2n6d6ww.jpg

"It was dreadful that man was terrible to her" ,Marcus began. When Starla mentioned trying to make sure that Kyle went Marcus smiled, "I think we should at least go and talk to her maybe that'll get her spirits up a bit and make her want to come" ,he said with a sort of happy tone. He wanted everyone to attend the festival, it always was a fun time and did wonders for cheering people up when they were down.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla smiled and snuggled against Marcus, letting out tiny sounds of contentment. "Permission to curl up on your lap, Master?" she asked, her expression hopeful as she smiled at him. "That's a good idea, Master. But you're always full of good ideas," she said giving him a nuzzle. "I'm also curious about the new woman. I'm sure both Travis and Michael are seeing to it that she is taken care of. I look forward to meeting her later."

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Permission granted love" ,Marcus stated in response ti her request to sit on his lap. He smiled at the compliment Starla gave him then took a sip from his drink before putting his cigar out in the ashtray. "I'm sure they are taking care of the woman greatly they are two fine gentlemen and certainly know how to treat a lady so I'm almost positive that the new woman is being treated well, when shall we go do you think?" ,he asked Starla again wanting some input from her. He didn't mind when they went to talk to the new woman and Kyle so he left the decision to Starla and when she wanted to go.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Smiling brightly, Starla crawled up into Marcus' lap and curled up against him. "Mmm..." she sighed, nuzzling close. "Perhaps in a little bit. I'm being a selfish slave right now," she admitted. "Though in my defense, I haven't had much alone time with you today." Which was true. The day had been one thing after another, the crux of it being Brian's trial and punishment. "Perhaps shortly? If that is all right by you, Master."

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Oh it is quite alright for you to be a bit selfish at points and I truly can't blame you for wanting some alone time with me after the day we had" ,he told her with a smile. "I think we can go shortly, after we spend some time with each other, I do adore our alone time" ,he continued before snuggling into her neck a little and kissing it a bit while his arms wrapped around her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla smiled and rested her head against Marcus affectionately. "Thank you, Master," she said sweetly. "Always so kind to me." She ran her hands along his chest with great tenderness and then moved to kiss his neck a few times before giving him more nuzzles. She sighed happily. "What should I wear to the festival? Should I change for it, you think? Perhaps I can wear something purple?"

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Ah yes purple I do love that color on you I plan on changing so maybe you should as well, wear something you can move easily in you know how much I love to dance with you" ,he stated with a smile. The man was excited for the festival he always loved getting together with everyone in the town and just having fun and he indeed loved dancing close to his Starla underneath the night sky. "We shall change soon my dear the festival is getting closer by the second".

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla nodded. "Always full of wonderful ideas. I know the very outfit I shall wear," she said happily. She nuzzled his neck again and planted a few tender kisses along it and then along his jawline. "Hmmm... Master... I can't wait to dance with you later. It'll be wonderful. You're such a wonderful dancer too," she said with a tiny giggle. "The envy of everyone, I dare say." She gave him a few more nuzzles and kisses. "Mmm... should we shower and get ready soon?"

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Mm my dear I love you so your words are so kind as for showering I think we could both use one, together I would like to wash you and you wash me, we can clean each other and then we can get all dressed up and ready to go, I do hope James remembers to let Davien know to come down from that tower and enjoy the festivities with us all" ,Marcus said in response. He then patted Starla on the ass motioning for her to get up, "Come on let's go get clean love" ,he stated with a smile.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

"That sounds wonderful," Starla said softly. "I always love washing you, Master." She blushed a little and buried her face against his chest. Sitting up a bit, she squeaked when Marcus patted her ass and stood up. "Yes, I do hope James remembers to get Davien. Then, he is your son. So, I'm sure he will. He has a good head on his shoulders and a wonderful role model to look up to." At that, she gave Marcus a final nuzzle and walked toward the bathroom so that she could prepare herself for their shower.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus smiled at her words then when she got up he did as well and followed her, he began to undress before he even reached the bathroom and by the time he got in there all he had left on was his boxers. He made his way into the bathroom and removed the last garment of clothing that was on his body and dropped it into the clothes basket before turning the water on and adjusting the temperature. When he felt the temperature was good he stepped inside and sighed with satisfaction as the water hit his body.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla smiled as she entered the shower after Marcus, her body already reacting just at seeing him there before her. It couldn't be helped, he just had that affect on her no matter what. Blushing, she giggled softly began to knead at the muscles of his back while the water ran over their bodies, working them and easing his tensions a bit before she'd begin to wash him.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Sighs of content came out of Marcus' mouth as Starla began to wash him he loved her touch and she was the only woman he wanted touching him. "Mm that feels really good love" ,he stated before turning to face her, he took the soap from her and began to run it over her skin in return, he then leaned in and kissed her lips as he washed her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla was glowing and smiling as she washed Marcus and he her in return. She loved moments like these when they could just spend time together, nurturing one another and being there for the other as needed. It strengthened the bond they shared, intensified everything between the two of them. It also served as a wonderful reflection of how grateful and appreciative she was to have Marcus as Master. He understood her so well, could read her, anticipate her thoughts, her needs, her desires. She was fortunate and she knew it and she'd never take that for granted. Not ever. "You deserve the best, Master. I will always try for you," she said softly.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus kissed her lips then gave her a smile, "You deserve the best as well my dear" ,he stated in response to her as he continued to wash her. He too loved these moments that they shared it was nice to be so close to someone ad know that they cared about you as much as you cared about them. After he was finished washing Starla he looked into her eyes, "Wash the soap off of you love then we'll go get dressed" ,he stated before kissing her lips again.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla nodded and smiled and immediately began to rinse her body. She made sure to do a thorough job, getting all the soap off until the water ran clear down the drain. When finished, she smiled at Marcus. It was clear she was more than ready, and even a bit anxious, to attend the festival. Everyone needed the break from the events of the day, the fun, the relaxation, the fellowship. She also hoped to meet the new woman and was curious to see if any new submissives would be collared.

2n6d6ww.jpg

As soon as Starla finished rinsing off Marcus rinsed himself off then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and began to dry off. "Starla dear here's a towel dry yourself off love and when you're finished meet me in the bedroom" ,he stated as he handed her a towel and gave her a smile before turning to head to the bedroom. When he got into his bedroom he removed his towel then picked out one of his best suits and got dressed making sure everything looked perfect on him.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:
Attire: Wrapped in a towel.

Starla grabbed a towel and dried herself off. When finished, she wrapped it about her body and padded into the bedroom to meet Marcus. She gave him a shy smile, her cheeks flushed from the heat of the warm water of the shower. As she looked at him, her cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink. He looked amazing in his suit, just absolutely delectable. And she felt honored that she not only would be by his side at the festival later on, but for all time.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Attire:Suit

When Marcus heard footsteps he turned to see Starla and smiled he then turned back to the mirror to straighten up his hair a bit before turning to face her once more. He was excited for the night and happy that he would have Starla by his side Marcus loved the woman and he always liked to heave her with him. "So dear how do you think the festival is going to be tonight?" ,he asked her after he finished with his hair.

Back
Top Bottom