Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marcus Ridgefield's Quarters

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
27y27eo.jpg
Marcus Ridgefield's Quarters

2n6d6ww.jpg

Name:Marcus Ridgefield
Nickname:Marc
Attire:Suit and Tie
Tagging:Starla
Day/Time:Afternoon June 7, 2088

Marcus walked into his quarters and sat down in one of the armchairs, "My darling Starla would you please get me a drink, you may have one as well if you desire" ,he stated as he ran a hand through his hair. "This day is turning out to be rather eventful and the festivities haven't even started yet, I will say this I do look forward to later on tonight I hope we can all just have a good time and I do hope another dom takes a liking to Kyle soon she deserves it, perhaps Micheal" ,he began. Marcus tended to babble a bit when he felt a little stressed, "Then again Micheal is so damn picky maybe a little nudge then again I don't really want to push either of them into anything" ,Marcus then shook his head. "My dear I am terribly sorry for talking your ear off I've just got so much on my mind it is ridiculous".

2rzsz6t.jpg

Name: Starla McClintock
Nickname:
Attire: Long white chemise with spaghetti straps.
Tagging: Master Marcus.
Day/Time: June 7, 2088; Afternoon.

Starla nodded. "Of course, Master," she said softly and immediately set to making him a drink. Once done, she walked over to him and handed it directly to him. After he'd taken it, she knelt beside him and began to nuzzle his lap, her hands gently touching and caressing him, showing him her love and affection that she held for him. It truly had been quite a day what with everything that had happened with Brian's trial, punishment and banishment. And now Kyle was Master-less and this new woman... So much. And she could see the toll it was taking on Marcus. "You have every right to talk about it, Master. I don't know how you handle it all." She nuzzled him more, massaging his muscles a little as she caressed him. "I admire you. Always have. Always will." At that, she looked up at him and smiled at him, leaning her head against his lap with great affection.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus smiled as he took the drink from Starla, she was so good to him and very loyal he loved that about her, "Thank you love" ,he stated right before taking a sip from his drink. "Mm just how I like it darling" ,he told her. When she rested her head on his lap he began to stroke her hair as he closed his eyes enjoying the drink and the way she massaged his legs, it was simply blissful and it was well needed after the day he had. After a few moments Marcus opened his eyes then took another sip of his drink before setting his glass on the table next to his chair, "Starla my dear I'm feeling a little frisky, stand before me and disrobe I want to look at your beautiful body for a little bit" ,he stated with a smile.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla looked up at Marcus, her eyes connecting with his. She then shifted and moved to stand up before him. Slowly, she untied the front of her chemise until the ribbons were fully undone, her breasts spilling out before Marcus for him to see as he pleased. She stood there for a moment for him to look at her, inspect her almost, before continued to remove the chemise all together. After a few more moments passed, she let one strap fall over her shoulder, followed by another and then sensually wriggled her body until the garment flowed down along her slim body and pooled at her feet on the floor. She was fully naked beneath the thing, no bra or panties since they seemed a pointless thing to wear at most times. Though there were instances when they were appropriate or fun. But not today.

Fully naked, Starla stood before Marcus, her head turned slightly to the side, allowing her blonde tresses to fall over her shoulder and down along her back. She wanted him to have the best view of all her angles, all her curves. She wanted him to enjoy what he saw... to relish it as he wished. As she stood there, she smiled just a little, longing for his touch... already missing it. Already craving it.

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Ah now that is a lovely sight as always my dear, you are stunning" ,Marcus stated as he looked at her body. He took another sip from his drink before setting the glass down yet again and standing up. After standing up he took off his suit jacket then rolled up his sleeves and made his way over to Starla, "Stunning" ,he repeated before reaching his hands out to cup her breasts. A groan of satisfaction escaped his lips at the feel of her soft breast in his hands, "My dear you are the only woman I need in my life" ,he told her. Marcus liked to praise and compliment Starla whenever he had the chance he always wanted her to know just how much he truly cared for her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla's smile broadened when Marcus began to tell her just how beautiful he thought she was. It was amazing how she never tired of hearing it and she loved how he knew just how much she needed to hear it. Yes, she knew how he felt. But hearing those words... reaping the rewards of actions that were a direct result of those words... it just made the meaning behind them that much more.

The moment Marcus approached her, Starla could feel her heart begin to speed up. It was always like that with him and she knew it would never change. Not ever. It was how she knew she was with her one and only, the only man she would ever be with and call Master. And when his hands touched her... she bit down on her lip and closed her eyes for a brief moment as she gasped, smiling a little as he touched and appreciated all that she was. She loved that he was pleased with her, her body already reacting as her nipples hardened and her breaths quickened. Oh how she cared for her Master. Oh how she loved him.

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Mm good reaction as always love" ,he stated as he felt her nipples harden. He ran his fingers in circles over them before leaning in to kiss her lips. When he broke the kiss he let his hands run down her body, admiring her curves, yes he loved every inch of this woman and he knew she loved him in return. He made his way behind her then let his hands run over her perfect ass before they made their way back up to her nipples, Marcus took them both in between his thumb and forefingers and pinched them slightly. "Bend over the desk love" ,he whispered into her ear before biting down on it.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Panting slightly, Starla moved to bend over the desk. She took a moment to glance over her shoulder so that she could look into Marcus' eyes. The intensity going back and forth between them was driving her senses mad, but that was as it always was and how she liked it. It made everything between them heightened... so much more. She wondered what he was planning, thinking, calculating. Though, whatever it was, she knew it would be perfect. She trusted him with every fiber of her being, of her soul. There were no doubts in her mind, no questions or hesitations. It was simply a matter of waiting and letting the curiosity being sated. As she waited, she could feel her skin grow warm as it longed for more than just the feel of his eyes and caress of his words though she loved receiving them both. They were teases, a glimpse of what more he had to offer. And oh the things he had to offer...

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus smiled pleased with how well Starla listened and obeyed him without questions, he made his way over to a large closet and opened the door and looked around inside it for a moment. "Does my naughty little slave want a spanking" ,he asked it was more of a rhetorical question then anything. A smirk came across his face as he turned to look at her for a moment, her ass looked so damn perfect and he began to get aroused just thinking of how nice that perfect ass would look with some red marks on it. After a few more moments of looking he finally decided on a riding crop, he hit himself in the leg with it to test how it felt and how hard he could hit her without overly hurting her. When he got back over to her he ran the tip of the riding crop over her ass with a smile on his face, "You know if it gets to be too much all you have to do is say the word" ,he stated. He knew that Starla knew he would stop if she ever told him to but with what had recently happened he wanted to give her that little reminder that she could trust him.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla's breaths quickened even more in anticipation of what Marcus had planned. She felt the riding crop move over her skin and she could already imagine the feel of its sting and throb of the welt left behind after it licked her flesh. She then gave Marcus a nod, letting him know she was both ready and understood that if she needed him to stop, she'd let him know. She appreciated the extra gesture he made in reminding her though she already knew not to mention she also trusted him implicitly to know how to read her well enough to know when she'd had enough and thus stop or move on.

As Marcus ran the riding crop over her ass, Starla tilted her hips slightly in presentation--a means to give Marcus both better access as well as a better view. The thought of him marking her made her wet and she could feel her juices dripping down her inner thighs, slicking up her sex to the point where she had to stifle a groan. Again, she glanced over her shoulder and looked at him, ready... willing... waiting...

2n6d6ww.jpg

"Oh my my someone is getting quite excited" ,Marcus stated after noticing Starla's cunt glistening with her own juices. He ran a single finger over her slit then put it into his mouth tasting her, "Delicious" ,he growled out before raising the riding crop and bringing it down across Starla's ass. A red stripe started to form across her cheeks and it made Marcus become aroused, he then struck her again making another mark.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla couldn't help but smile a little, her cheeks blushing to a nice shade of pink. When Marcus struck her with the crop, she let out a tiny grunt followed by a groan. Her body had tensed, but all too soon relaxed as the sting settled across her flesh. That luscious sensation that made every nerve ending come alive and ignite, exciting her further, making her wetter still.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus loved the reaction he had gotten out of Starla after he struck her with the crop, he pressed himself against her showing just how aroused she had made him, his cock throbbing within the confines of his pants. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I want you to beg for me love show me how bad you want my cock inside you" ,he said right before grabbing her ass hard.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Panting, Starla could feel just how wet she'd become, just how much she was dripping down her thighs. "Master," she rasped. "I need you, Master. I need your cock." Her voice was desperate, laced with urgency. "Please, Master. Please. I need your cock inside me, stretching me. Please, Master. I beg you..." The intensity of her begging pleas only grew as she spoke, mixing with whimpering gasps as she looked over her shoulder and into his eyes.

2n6d6ww.jpg

As soon as Starla began to beg Marcus loosened his tie then took it off before unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. He then reached down and undid his pants and pulled his cock out of his pants and pressed it at Starla's entrance. "You are so wet for me, I like that love" ,he stated. He then shoved himself into her roughly, his hands placed firmly on her hips as he thrust into her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

A tiny yelp passed over Starla's lips as Marcus thrust himself roughly inside dripping wet cunt. Instantly she let out a groan before biting down on her lip and closing her eyes as her body relished the sensation of him stretching her, claiming her as his own. She loved that she was his, that only he would have her and take her. It was as it was meant to be, as she wanted it. Just then her attention turned to his hands upon her hips and how firmly he held on. His grip was strong and she knew there would be marks there later on, lovely and delicious. A reminder of this heated and intense moment they were sharing. She couldn't wait to see the bloom, to feel it as it spread on her skin. It would be bliss... and the thought only served to arouse her further.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus continued to thrust into her hard, he loved the way she felt and couldn't imagine himself with anyone else but Starla. His hands remained firmly gripped on her hips, he knew there would be marks later there usually was after they had sex. "You feel so good love" ,he growled into her ear before a hand came down hard slapping her ass hard.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Panting hard, Starla let out tiny gasps amidst her whimpers as Marcus pounded roughly against her. Her body bounced hard against the desk, her hips biting into it's edge with every thrust, her hands gripping it so tightly that her knuckles were going white. Yes. This was as she wanted it, as she needed it. Several more groans left her as she felt her body being claimed by Marcus, her one and only, her Master.

2n6d6ww.jpg

The way Starla panted only furthered his desire for her it let him know she was enjoying what he was doing. The sound of skin hitting skin echoed off the walls of his quarters and small groans came from Marcus as well as he continued to thrust into the woman. "Tell me how you feel Starla let me know how much you're enjoying yourself" ,he growled into her ear before biting down on it.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla's cunt was seething, her clit screaming as it swelled and ached with desire. She was hot and wet and filled raw intensity that only Marcus could even begin to sate. Mewling like a kitten, she whimpered her need as the lewd squelching sounds of her slicked up sex reverberated everywhere for her to hear. "Master... I'm aching... I need more... please..." Her legs spread just a bit as he pounded her, striking her most sensitive spots, making her scream in need as she got closer and closer to climax. "My cunt is so hot, Master... it wants it harder, Master..." She began to cry a little, her need was so strong. "Please, Master..." she begged, more of her juices dripping down her legs as she cried.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus' eyes rolled back as he listened to Starla scream and beg for more, how he loved the sound. He gripped her even tighter his nails digging into her skin just slightly as he began to pull her into his thrusts as he pounded into her even harder. The man wanted her to cum, wanted her to feel release, he wanted to feel her cunt grip his cock as she came for him. "I'm going to make you cum Starla then you're going to make me cum" ,he told her.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

Starla's whimpers grew louder as Marcus made the promise of sweet release. Her cunt was throbbing and her clit was aching angrily, so swollen and and ready to give in to all he had to offer. Her sounds alone begged for more, for sweet, blissful orgasm. And the moment she was allowed, she'd embrace it with a furious passion and oh how she couldn't wait for him to join her there.

2n6d6ww.jpg

Marcus groaned loudly out of pure satisfaction as he continued with Starla after a few more moments he gripped her hips even tighter, clawing at her flesh as he leaned down and kissed her shoulder. "Cum for me, Cum for me now Starla, make me cum with you" ,he stated in her ear. He then sunk his teeth into her shoulder and slammed into her as hard as he could, the man knew damn well as soon as Starla came he would follow.

2rzsz6t.jpg

Nickname:

The moment Marcus made the demand, Starla let go of everything, her body giving in and finding the pleasures it so wanted and craved. She felt his teeth biting her sensitive flesh causing her to scream out, the pleasures rising... rising, rising, until... "Master!" she shouted. "I'm cumming!" She couldn't help herself, her cries loud as she moaned through her orgasm. Her cunt gripped his cock hard, pulsing out the sweet erratic rhythm of release. She'd be feeling the after affects of this for hours and the marks would last for days. It would be heavenly and soon she'd be sharing it with the only man who had a right to touch her.

Back
Top Bottom