Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Town Square

35hmq8k.jpg

Name:Micheal Stratton
Nickname:Mike, Sir
Attire:Military Uniform
Tagging:Travis, Francie
Day/Time:Night, June 7, 2088

2n6d6ww.jpg

Name:Marcus Ridgefield
Nickname:Marc
Attire:Suit
Tagging:Starla

6ntick.jpg

Name:Travis Seth Ryback
Nickname:Travis, Seth
Attire:Suit
Tagging:Micheal, Francie

"Let's go Kyle" ,Micheal stated giving the woman a smile. His eyes were filled with want and desire something no other woman except for Kyle had ever witnessed. Micheal then led the way out of the crowd of the festival and made his way towards his quarters, he wondered exactly what would be there when they arrived and part of him was excited to see.

Marcus finished up his drink then set the glass down before looking over to Starla, "Ah my love hasn't it turned out to be a fantastic evening?" ,he asked with a smile on his face. "I tell you we shouldn't get to worn out dancing tonight because I may just want to have some fun with you when we're alone later". A smirk came across his face and he held his hand out for her to take, "Shall we get back to dancing a bit more"?

The way they were moving together felt nice as if it was completely and totally meant to be. Travis smiled as he continued to dance with Francie he was glad that she wanted to dance with him, "Are you still feeling alright?" ,he asked her again to make sure she wasn't getting too sore from dancing.

(Micheal Exits to his Quarters)

2rzsz6t.jpg

Name: Starla McClintock
Nickname:
Attire: Dark purple and lavender mermaid-fit gown, matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Master Marcus, Travis, Francie, Michael, Kyle.
Day/Time: June 7, 2088; Night.

2ij3dx5.jpg

Name: Francesca Harris
Nickname: Francie
Attire: Black evening gown, matching heels.
Tagging: Anyone; Travis, Marcus, Starla.

2dqu36b.jpg

Name: Kyle Lawton
Nickname:
Attire: Blue evening gown, matching heels, pendant.
Tagging: Anyone; Master Michael, Marcus, Starla.

Kyle nodded to her Master when he told her he wanted to go. The smile she saw on his lips made her tummy flutter and she couldn't hide her own happiness or excitement at the idea of being alone with him in his quarters...properly collared, all his. She was was also curious to see what it was that Marcus had prepared for him seeing as he'd asked for a gift basket to be sent to Michael's quarters straight away. No doubt most, if not all, of the contents therein would be tested, tried and used in some fashion before the night's end.

There was a mischievous glint in Starla's eyes as she watched both Michael and Kyle and her smile grew as she watched them leave the festival together as Master and slave. She harbored so much happiness for them and couldn't think of a more deserving pair for such happiness. It did her heart good and made her feel warm inside to see it so blatantly displayed. She then turned to Marcus, giggling softly as he spoke of his desires for 'later'. Ah, the very idea appealed greatly and almost immediately she felt her body respond. Then, it had a tendency to respond to him in almost everything he said or did. It never took much. A simple look could do astounding things. "A bit more, Master," she then said softly, nuzzling close to him, her hand finding his.

Francie rested her head against Travis' chest, letting out soft sighs of contentment as they slowly swayed to the music. Everything was perfect and though she was sore, she was glad to have this time with the man. He was worth that extra effort. She then pulled away and looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I'm fine, thank you," she said softly though she could feel that everything was starting to take a bit of a toll on her and that soon she'd need to rest a bit. She just didn't want the closeness she was feeling with him to end as she was enjoying it--his warmth, his touch. "Though I'll probably have to rest soon," she added, her tone filled with a bit of sadness. She then frowned and looked down at the ground, her head moving to rest against him once more so that she could make her time with him last just a bit longer.

(Kyle exits to Michael Stratton's Quarters)

tumblr_mb96pzvtuX1qi47sxo1_100.jpg

Name: Carson Eritz
Attire: Mechanic Jumpsuit
Tagging: Nathalie
Day/Time: Night, June 7, 2088

When they made it to the shop, he showed her inside once more to look around. "See at the moment, it can be a bit of a mess. So at first your job is going to be to just make sure this place is clean and organized as possible. After a while, we may look into you working on things with me, just like you are going to be tonight. Is that okay with you?" Carson asked her as he looked around his garage where there were parts that were dirtier than others and his tools seemed to be a bit of a disorganized but functional mess of some kind. "We will start at about 10am though you can be here earlier if you like for some coffee and talk before the actual day begins."

His eyes were drawn to her hands for a moment, to see if they were soft. Soft hands were more likely to be cut. Cuts breed infection, especially in a place where oil can clog your pores. Gloves were going to need to be a must for her until he felt that she was going to be ready to work without them. "You are going to be wearing gloves, a long sleeve shirt, jeans and shoes at all times while you are working. I will provide the gloves at least dear." He moved over to his workbench where he was digging through it for a couple of moments till he pulled out a small pair of gloves that fit most any girl he knew. Naturally he handed them over to Nathalie.

"At the moment, they are a little messy. Feel free to take them home and wash them. But remember to wear them tomorrow." Carson smiled at her and her little gloves. No one had worn them since his last apprentice had just because she had started out very particular about her hands. That went away after awhile and those gloves had not been washed or used since. She had just left them in his toolbox and now they were being passed on to Nat. "It is a normal job so Monday to Friday, at least 20 hours a week. Does it sound okay to you?"

b4f6sy.jpg

Name: Nathalie Bates
Nickname: Nat, Natty, Thalie
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pale pink t-shirt, gray hoodie, sneakers.
Tagging: Anyone; Carson.

It didn't take long for them to reach Carson's shop and once there, Nathalie glanced all about the place. This was going to be where she'd more than likely be spending most of her days now seeing as she'd now have a job to do. She listened as Carson told her what he expected of her--basic tidying up of the place, keeping things organized. Those were things she knew she could handle and seeing as she had absolutely no experience in anything else in a shop such as Carson's, well, it wasn't overly surprising that that's all he really wanted out of her for the time being. Though, it was nice to hear that he hoped to eventually have her help out with the simpler jobs as she became familiar with her surroundings. It meant that he had faith in her, could see some sort of potential. Knowing that felt nice. She was always one to try her best at the things she set out to do. But with this... She'd try even harder.

"That sounds more than okay," Nathalie said, giving Carson a smile. She looked at the gloves in her hand, taking in the feel of the material. They definitely weren't your typical gloves. These were working gloves. They were meant to get dirty, used and broken in. Still smiling, she looked back up at Carson. "And I think it'll all work out perfectly too. Also, if you need me to help out more than just the 20 hours, that should be fine," she offered. After all, she didn't have much going on where her time was needed elsewhere. So putting in extra hours was something she knew she could easily manage if he wished it. Plus, the idea of being helpful and useful appealed greatly. But she supposed time would ultimately tell there and being inexperienced, she knew Carson was the one who knew best here.

Blushing a bit, Nathalie tucked some of her hair behind her ear and then went to pull it back with a hair band. She let out a soft giggle and then glanced about the room once more to get an idea of what would be in store for her the following day. But for now, she had that special project. "So what is this special project we'll be working on tonight then?" she asked as she began putting on her gloves.

"Our current project is that we need to get the chains off a couple of these bikes so that we can oil them up, get the rust off of them and then we can start working on the frames and the wheels. It will take us a couple more of these sessions to get it all done but we will get it done." Carson told her as he walked over to the bikes looking at it in its very sad state of needing several repairs. But all of the other stuff could be banged out with brute force, the issue with chains is that he would need to get the chain off the bike so that he could do anything with it. For that he had her with her smaller hands.

"What I am going to need you to do is to get the chain off the gear and I will get it off of the frame so that we can work with it. Do you understand?" He asked her as he grabbed the wrench to loosen a couple parts of the bike's frame so that she was going to be able to do her part of the job.

b4f6sy.jpg

Nathalie bit down on her lip a bit as she finished putting on her gloves, listening intently to Carson as he explained to her what he wanted done with the bikes. From the description alone, it seemed easy enough, but she knew all too well, theory versus practice were two different things entirely. However, that didn't mean she didn't understand what needed to be done. That, was something she got. Now it was just a matter of whether she could actually do it and do it well. Or, at the very least, decently enough that she didn't damage the chains. She knew she'd be careful and if anything seemed to go wrong and not work properly, she'd ask. That was one thing about her, she wasn't above asking questions or for help. After nearly dying due to hypothermia and the like and after losing her parents, life took on a whole new meaning. She'd learned the value of genuine help and just how important it was to know when you truly needed to ask for it.

"Yes, I understand," Nathalie answered Carson, giving him a warm smile even though she was a bit nervous about things, though she figured that was only natural.

Carson loosened enough of the frame that they were going to be able to pull off the chain once she had gotten it off the bike. If the bike was not nearly rusted to all hell it would have been a easy task but the chain was much like its own bar of steel. She was going to have to pry each part of the chain off the spokes that they had nearly fused to.

He handed her a pair of pliers since it would be horrid for her to be tugging all day with her barehands, it would only hurt her hands and probably that chain that she was working on. He then held the bike as tight as he could so that she would not have to deal with it rocking as she worked.

"None of this will ever be easy, I mean sometimes it will be but most of the time there are things that will be hard. I will never fault you for not being able to do something. I will only fault you for not trying."

b4f6sy.jpg

Nathalie watched Carson walk over to the bike and loosen the chain a bit. She then tried her hand at tugging on them, but found that they wouldn't give in the slightest. Obviously time and rust hadn't been kind to them and were going to make things a challenge. But such was the way. She'd learned that all too well.

Just then, Nathalie's thoughts turned toward her parents and she remembered that fateful day when she'd finally been strong enough to sit up on her own. One of the members of their group that she and her family had been traveling with had the unfortunate job of being the bearer of bad new, having to tell her that she'd been orphaned, left alone in the world to thrive and survive. She was fortunate to be around good people. But it was sad that she'd never truly felt like she'd truly belonged with them. Then again, it was why she'd finally ended up where she was in Marcus' town...

Nathalie smiled at Carson when he handed her the pliers. She took them graciously and nodded. They definitely would help, she knew that much. Trying her best, she applied the tool to the chain and began to pry and push, trying to loosen them that much more from the frame of the bike. It was slow going, but she'd see it through no matter how long it took.

"Thanks," Nathalie said softly giving Carson a smile. She blew a small puff of air out of the corner of her mouth as a stray tendril of hair came loose from her hairband. "I promise to always try my best. You have my word there," she added. Her tone was sincere. After everything she'd been through, she couldn't be anything but...

Carson was patient with her, his eyes on her work as she tried to pry the chain from the bike. The pliers were helping her make progress here and there. An idea came to mind as he saw her working with that rusted chain. He walked away from the bike while she was working. Off of his shelf he grabbed a can of oil. He walked back over to her and began to lightly apply it to the chain. Carson figured it would make her life a lot easier since it would loosen up the metal even though it had been rusted. "Sadly, I do not have a lot of supplies like I once did. So a lot of the stuff we will be doing will be by hand."

"I have one or two power tools that make certain jobs easier but I do not have all of the attachments." Carson felt the need to clarify. Of the power tools he had, none of them were all that effective on bikes. They worked for motorcycles but not bikes exactly. "That may be another mission we pull off someday. There is a garage that is about 20-30 miles away that likely has a lot of its tools. However going to retrieve things at that distance is as you know, very dangerous." Many people were scared to go more than a mile away from the town let alone close to a half hour drive away.

All kinds of bandits and ruffians could exist between here and there. This is made all the worse by the fact that Carson was necessary to the infrastructure of the town. If he died or went missing then there would be no one really capable of repairing vehicles and such.

Back
Top Bottom