Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderbender RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

demimaiden

Super-Earth
Hello, if you are interested in any of the following plots, please PM me. Each plot has been adapted so that either of us, you or me, can play as the person being gender-bended. Either way works.

Plots:

A New Challenge:
Your (or my) character is perfect at making strong, civilized females into innocent little bimbos. He kidnaps them one at a time and brings them to his lair, where within a couple days, they are a completely different person, loyal to their master. One day, however, he decides he wants a challenge. He decides to try to transform a strong, alpha male into a feminine lady. A challenge, for sure, considering it involves both physical and mental changes. But it sure isn't impossible.

A Voice:
My (or your) character wakes up with a voice in his head. Shocked at first, he decides he has to live with it until he finds a way of getting rid of it. Little does he know that the voice is has the ability to make changes to his body and his mind. For fun, the voice decides to make him into a girl, slowly changing his body and infecting his mind with girlish thoughts.

Book of Change
My (or your) character picks up a book in a library and is magically transported into it. To escape, he has to go through each chapter, which contains a different, self-contained story. He has to be the protagonist of each chapter, however, who just happen to be female. Can he escape the book, or will he succumb to his feminine side and remain a female forever?

Thanks for reading. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom