Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exalted:Return of the Champions of the unconquered sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
So I am interested in being part of a exalted campaign here, whether as the DM or a player, the later being preferred. this capaign would be focused on a small group of solars and or lunars in a small town in creation and their effort to survive. This can be a sexual based game if desired, since this is an adult roleplay server. Aside from surviving i am expecting that there will be some large effort to achive some rather epic goals, such as over throwing the dragonbloods at some point.

If anyone here has an intreast in such a game let me know, both her or in a PM.

Well, Exalted is conceptually interesting with or without the adult materials, but the system is crunchy and wonky even by gamer standards. Taking the setting and using it for an usual freeform RP will probably be a lot easier to do, especially on this site.

BadAnime said:
Well, Exalted is conceptually interesting with or without the adult materials, but the system is crunchy and wonky even by gamer standards. Taking the setting and using it for an usual freeform RP will probably be a lot easier to do, especially on this site.
that is true, bt i am quite good at making the system flow.. would really like to get a couple people in this game. though i am starting o think i may never get anyone with interest.

Well, I'm not an expert on the setting, but I know it enough to be interested, at least. A couple more people might be good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom