Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I seek those with little limits. Futas gain first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kinkster

Meteorite
Greetings everyone.

I'm very open minded when it comes to roleplays, sometimes I even take it upon myself to stretch my own limits, and therefore most of my roleplays can be categorized as extreme.

Don't worry though, I am entirely capable of playing your roleplay ideas, even if they are not what I am particularly attracted to, however, don't expect me to jump to the challenge, as I will most likely decline your invitation.

Anyway some of my basic "On's" are listed below. If we agree to a roleplay, or you just want to know a more in-depth explanation of my kinks, feel free to ask, as if I did go in depth for each one, I would have to type a short story.

Because of that, here is my f-list. http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20kinkster/

--Concerning Genre--
Action/Adventure
Horror
Science Fiction

--Setting--
Original Settings; make up your own world
Fantastic/ Futuristic settings
Other Worlds/Outer Space/ Fandom Worlds

--Sexual Pairings --
I AM ALWAYS DOM
Note that these are only for basic gender, this exludes actual "species/status," such as a partner being an angel, elf, etc...
Male x Female
Male x Futa
Beast/Monster x Female
Beast/Monster x Futa
Futas have first priority

With that we go to roleplay requests, I will provide descriptions but I expect you to ask me questions if you have any.

MOST OF MY RPS WILL CONTAIN FUTA ROLES
Most of my rps are engraved into my head. Expect to only see some ones that I want to get off my mind.

Distress Signal
Monster x Futa

The year 6000, and the human race is still thriving, both on earth and throughout the galaxy. Past achievements in "modern science", now ancient science, have made this possible. The use of dark matter had made it possible for scientists of the old world to create marvelous space crafts, capable of holding a few families. Later, they would be used to include construction groups, those that would turn the ISS into an actual, close to home colony, it soon became a second moon. The moon too was colonized, and that was where most of the construction of the newer spacecrafts would take place. Dark Matter and Fusion energy powering every facility, energy was not a problem.

Fast forward a few thousand years and here we are, an age where the smallest space stations are larger than Earth itself, teleportation is instantaneous and literally needed to quickly reach other sides of these massive constructions. A time where the galaxy is divided into sectors, where what were known as "neighborhoods" have now blossomed into nation sized areas. Of course, the older constructions still float in some sectors, used as some of the smaller trading centers, transporting medicine, mechanical parts for ongoing constructions, and new lifeforms for scientific study. They also act as ports to travel from sector to sector.

You, an experienced spacefarer, are en route to one of the older space stations, this one primarily used as a major research facility, therefore it is located in a secluded sector, with teleportation pods that only operate for those with inter-sector credentials, only available to workers and inspectors. Delivering a cargo of mechanical supplies, complete with clamps, pre-assembled androids ready to be activated, cables and a new inertia-canceler for the station, you proceed to send a signal, asking the station if the docking bay is ready for the deliver. There is no signal.

You venture to the docking bay either way, seeing that it's empty, and dock. You step out of the ship in your sleek nanosuit, it contours perfectly with every curve of your body and not only acts as clothing, but protection; bullet-proof vests cannot compare to the technology put into making one of these suits, giving the wearer not only top-notch protection against some weapons, but also increasing the wearer's physical abilities.

The ship seems as if it was attacked, understandable since some sectors of the galaxy have decided to go off on a tangent, this was probably an search and seize mission in order to receive plans for some new tech. Wires are ripped out from the pure white walls, some still live, and pipes cracked, hissing as steam escapes them. You quickly return to your ship to grab your trusty weapons, a plasma rifle, pistol and a survival knife if any of those wires need to be cut.

You explore the ship and sure enough, it seems the station was attacked; the teleportation pods are both destroyed, the console smoking from the inside. Some dead scientists are on the grounds, but a quick scan of the area with an actual working console tells you that there is no one on board except you. You take it upon yourself to find the main control room of the station in order to send a message one of the SDFs; the Sectoral Defense Facilities a few sectors over. However, on your way there, you soon find out that it was no attack by rouge sectors, but a cargo containing some hostile beings had escaped from the botanical wing of the station, you take it upon yourself to exterminate them, seeing as you yourself are a trained warrior, this should be easy. However, your arrogance has just gotten you into a situation that proves more than you can handle.

RE: Let's play. (Undergoing Construction, don't waste your time)

The Kinkster said:
Greetings everyone.

I'm very open minded when it comes to roleplays, sometimes I even take it upon myself to stretch my own limits, and therefore most of my roleplays can be categorized as extreme.

Don't worry though, I am entirely capable of playing your roleplay ideas, even if they are not what I am particularly attracted to, however, don't expect me to jump to the challenge, as I will most likely decline your invitation.

Anyway some of my basic "On's" are listed below. If we agree to a roleplay, or you just want to know a more in-depth explanation of my kinks, feel free to ask, as if I did go in depth for each one, I would have to type a short story.

Because of that, here is my f-list. http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20kinkster/

--Concerning Genre--
Action/Adventure
Horror
Science Fiction

--Setting--
Original Settings; make up your own world
Fantastic/ Futuristic settings
Other Worlds/Outer Space/ Fandom Worlds

--Sexual Pairings --
I AM ALWAYS DOM
Note that these are only for basic gender, this exludes actual "species/status," such as a partner being an angel, elf, etc...
Male x Female
Male x Futa
Beast/Monster x Female
Beast/Monster x Futa

With that we go to roleplay requests, as it is late and I am multitasking, I will provide basic descriptions and fill you in later, or if you PM me.
red means the story needs more building up.
green means I'm ready to go.
blue means we are able to make changes, normally gender roles.

MOST OF MY RPS WILL CONTAIN FUTA ROLES
Being filled
I have ideas, but I'm typing them elsewhere to copy and paste.

Updated.

I refuse to carry on with long descriptions, unfortunately, most of those who have contacted me didn't peak my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom