Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple, Straight Forward, and Everything I'm Looking For12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Pearl

Meteorite
So the first thing everyone should know about me is that I'm not great at grammer and my spelling is fair. I like to post about 2+ paragraphs when I first start a role play with someone, just so we can work out a "Okay this is my character, what they look like, and why they are the way they are". If you're looking for someone that is grammatically correct, spells perfectly, and/or can post 4-5 paragraphs a post you might what to turn around and keep looking. If you're still reading, lets get to the juicy parts.

Likes and Turn-Ons
Bitting
Blindfolds
Blow Jobs
Large Cocks
Licking
Light Bondage
Light Torture
Master/Slave
Masturbation
Neko
Orgasm Control
Public Scenes
School Scenes

Teasing
Vampires
VERY Light Anal (no cock in my ass, fingers only)
Were-wolves
Wrestling

Dislikes and Turn-Offs
Beastiality
Being a Robot/Doll
Body Alteration
Complete Domination
Degration
Furries
Gore
Incest
Rape
Scat
Water Sports

Now you should know that I'm more submissive towards men and more dominate towards women. That said I should also let you know that I lean more towards men then women, but I am not against playing with multiple characters. I would also prefer that our characters stay between the ages of 17-27, 16-29 would be pushing it.

Just some ideas to get you thinking.
Mermaid
So I'm a mermaid that has been given permission to go onto land and find a man (we can work out the details about why she needs to find a man). This idea could mean alot of public scenes, maybe sex in the water, some comdey as the plot thickens. My character will probably act very innocent at first because she's new to the land.

Vampires
You or I are/am a vampire. The vampire is hurt and is seen by a human (the person not being a vampire). Vampires need two things to live: blood and sex, and since the vampire is badly hurt they need both desperately. Now please don't try to pull some mind trick to force me to take my clothes off and we just get into it. Get alittle more creative and seductive please, I promise to do the same to you.

School Girl
You and I are friends, have been for years now. One day after school I turn to you and kiss you passionately. We can either have sex there or maybe some kind of sexual release.

Another idea that has been coming up is I'm a student that has fallen inlove with her teacher. One day after school, or if we want them to live close she can go over to his house to ask him something, she confesses her feelings to him and we can discuss what goes on after that.

Were-Wolf
My character is a photographer taking photos at night of the wild life in a forst. Suddonly she is attacked by a large dog, or wolf, little does she know she's been attacked by a were-wolf leader. Now my kind of were-wolves are larger then wolves. They're only two kinds of were-wolves: 1) pure bloods that are born wolves and 2) turned were-wolves that are turned from a bite or blood trading. Once were-wolves are mated they're mated for life.

Physic Military
Your character is a mind reader from a small town. At eighteen he asked my character to marry him, but they couldn't get the permission from the father unless he could become a high ranking officer in the military. While on a mission in some foreign country an explosion happens. Your character lives, but the government resports that he's been killed because they want him to be apart of a team of other physics. Your character accepts, thinking that he'll return to my character once he's become strong enough to marry her.

Ten years down the road your character is now the leader of that team and has been sent on a mission to rescue civilians; unfortunately these civilians aren't normal anymore. They were geneticaly altered to have physic abilities and one of the civilians is my character.

Those are just snippits of ideas that we can work with, but just message me with what made you want to message me. "Hey, wanna roleplay with me?" DOES NOT tell me ANYTHING. "Hey, I wanna roleplay. (insert interest here) caught my eye. Can we work something out?" will more then likely get you a yes and a great role play.

RE: Simple, Straight Forward, and Everything I'm Looking For

Just wanted to bump this back out there incase anyone is looking tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom