Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-apocalyptic BDSM Culture/Society????

I personally don't see why not. It's realistic enough. Though it wouldn't be the main focus of the RP since the main focus would be the one with the BDSM culture and perhaps another one (though maybe they do things differently) to add drama.

And when I say drama, I'm referring to that maybe they war against each other because resources are limited and thus they are vying for territory so to speak.

I'm thinking there's gonna be other towns and groups of people that disagree with the way of life that the main town practices and in turn would want to take them out so we'll definitely be having some wars within the story :)

that could work as well DA :)

im trying so hard to think of a example of a thought i have in my head but the best i am coming up with and forgive me for the stupidness of this is FRAGGLE ROCK ....lol where ya have the Fraggles and then the (i think they were called doozers ) how they live nearby eachother but have totally different coltural backgrounds/ beliefs i know there is a better example out there then this damn it but i am drawing a total blank lol. oh geez just thought of another example but its no better then the last one DARK CRYSTAL... except with instead of making it be one side is good and one is bad make it just a seperation of colture/opinion maybe toi where SOME characters are judgemental of the other town/colture because of there practice and maybe even try to stir up trouble between the two even though the majority of the people from each town had lived since each towns formation realitively at peace with eachother ... just more thoughts lol

wow you two all posted a bunch in the time it took to write my responce damn ps3 slowing me down lol

Now to figure out how many subs to create.... decisions decisions.

And now. Maybe. JUST MAYBE. People will start to realize that this freakin' admin DOES NOT RP DOMMES!!! lololol!!!

darkangel76 said:
Now to figure out how many subs to create.... decisions decisions.

And now. Maybe. JUST MAYBE. People will start to realize that this freakin' admin DOES NOT RP DOMMES!!! lololol!!!

I'll probably have a bunch of Doms so make as many subs as you want :D

I just want to make a small note here......... don't forget that this story takes place in the late 2080s.

Timeline --

2080 - Asteroid hits Earth.
2085 - New towns start to spring up.
208? - The time of our RP.

Maybe we could say that this RP takes place in the year 2088, about 3 years or so after towns start springing up. That gives them a chance to build somethings decent-ish, but they'll still be new and thus still establishing themselves to a very fair degree.

I am interested and I believe I have time for one or two characters. Shall I begin construction of at least one of the profiles or there is a thing I need to do first?

...........DA had pmed me with the mention of this rp and by God had I not had the time to check it out till now. I hate having to jobs. And by God I feel as if this is close to a Fallout game yet not...know what I mean.

Definitly interested, I just need to read more and see what in the poptarts is going on. So much to read....unless someone wants to summarize for me.

..........wait........I might post as often =TT-TT=. I don't want to join something knowing I'm not on as often as I used to be, baahhhhhh...

Back
Top Bottom