Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siouxsie's RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie Asylum

We Get It & That's It
Hello, everyone. Please be sure to take a look at my Rabbit Hole. The link is located in my signature. I tend to write between one and two paragraphs, but it usually depends on what's going on at any given time in the RP.

What I'm Really Craving:

(Insane Gang Leader x Good Girl)
Rimu Hasegawa is the leader of a notorious gang that is well-known throughout a city. He enjoys watching his enemies being tortured, and even makes a game out of killing those who need to be done in. Everyone who knew of him were aware of his maniacal ways. Very few have been able to get close to him, and for those who are, Rimu will gladly kill anyone who tries to harm them.

Mari Michishige is a young woman working in a flower shop. Her peaceful demeanor makes it hard for people to dislike her, but it sometimes makes her an easy target for some of the thugs roaming the streets. Despite being in such a dangerous city, she manages to put a smile on her face, and will help anyone who is down.

The relationship the two characters develop will be strange in the eyes of many. An unlikely romance, if you will.

(Can also be a M/M pairing. PM me for more details.)

(Warlord Demon x Warrior Priestess: Feudal Japan)
Raiden, the lightning demon well known throughout the land. He has been around for hundreds of years, conquering those who opposed him. He rarely shows any emotion, but when he does, it is usually anger towards those who dare to challenge him.

Haruna Shitara, a skilled warrior priestess who practices healing magic. A wanderer, she stops at any village that has been ravaged by war, doing whatever she can to help them. She possesses a hidden darkness within her, which has yet to unleash itself.

Raiden senses the darkness in her, and wants to use it to expand his power. Will he be able to bring it out, or will her purity get the best of him?

(Just a rough overview. PM me for details.)

Fandoms:
-Inuyasha (Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru x Kagome, Rin, or OC)
-Final Fantasy: VI, VII, IV, X, X-2, Dirge of Cerberus
-Soul Blade/Soul Calibur

Pairings (I usually do MxF, playing the female, or MxM):
-Vampire/Human (None of that Twilight nonsense)
-Demon/Angel
-Demon/Demon
-Demon/Human
-Prince/Princess
-Knight/Princess

I have too many of these at the moment, so I am not accepting them at this time:
-Brother/Sister
-Brother/Brother
-Cousin/Cousin

-Partners who like to give as well, not just receive
-Vanilla sex
-Light bondage (mainly being tied down, and tying a character down.)
-Spankings (giving and receiving; no spanking with objects)
-Dirty talking (come on...it's good stuff)
-Toys (vibrators, cock rings, and strap-ons if a male partner doesn't dislike the idea of pegging)
-Nipping/Biting/Scratching
-Romance
-Incest
-Teasing/foreplay. Please don't message me if you don't like this/would rather skip this in an RP.

Dislikes:
-Heavy bondage
-Non-consensual/rape/abuse/control
-Master/Slave type things
-Humiliation/Degradation. I'm okay with a character calling my character 'slut' once in a while, during steamy moments, but overuse it and I will be more than willing to end the RP.
-Furry characters/characters with animal-like traits (I MIGHT make an exception if the character just has animal ears and a tail.)
-Death. Only acceptable in a vampire/human RP, where the human dies in order to be turned into a vampire.
-Weak, crybaby subs. There's nothing fun about that.
-Characters who are lazy during sexy time.
-Group sex

Bump. Added a section of things I'm currently craving to the first post. It will probably get longer as time goes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom