Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for female/futa! Bleach fans come here!(Edited 9/29/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran102

Super-Earth
Hey there, this is imran102, and I'm looking for a female RPer!
I can play as a male if the plot demands it.
Bleach fans go look at the my group RPs ideas

Pairings I want to try out
MeXHarem (Harem of females, of course)
MasterXSlave
VampireXWerewolf (And no, not Twilight. Twilight ruined my views on the supernatural forever)
PrincessXPrincess/Prince
Knight X Knight
Hero X Villain
Human X AnyMonster
....Basically anything fantasy....

Bleach Pairings! (I would play as Ichigo)
IchigoXRukia
IchigoX Any girl in Bleach

Crossover Pairings
IchigoXAny girl

Oh yeah, I will NOT do an RP that does not have a good plot, because what's a story without a plot? Also, if the RP is good, I might turn in to a story and post it on FictionPress.com

Group RP ideas:
Other than the one I have now, *points at signature*, I have a few other ideas:
Yokai Academy and the Strawberry (I'll think of a better name later) (Bleach and Rosario+Vampire II crossover): Fem!Ichigo/Ichigo* Kurosaki, a normal 18-year teenager who can destroy mountains with a lazy swing (Yep, totally normal), is sent to Youkai Academy on a mission to learn about the Youkai. Basically Rosario+Vampire II with Ichigo in it. IchigoXHarem.

Bleach DxD (A Bleach and Hisghschool DxD crossover): Fem!Ichigo/Ichigo Kurosaki*, a teenager who have literally went to Hell and back, died twice in a few hours, has lost his powers to defeat Aizen Sosuke. He has transferred to another school to start a new life. He is asked out on a date by a cute girl. Sounds good, right? Except that girl was a fallen angel and tried to kill him. Luckily, he was saved by another cute girl by turning him into a devil. Yep, a totally normal life.

* Depends on you guys, if you want Ichigo as a female, so be it. If you want him male, so be it.

RE: Female looking for female!

Is the Ichigo you play, male, or is it the female version you have as your picture?

Oh well then I'd be happy to play with you(being the female Ichigo,) with a bleach girl. If your still looking for one of those

I was thinking either Matsumoto, Retsu, Orihime, or Soi fon. Did you have a preference?

Cool. So should we discuss the rest over pm? I think it would be easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom