Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hyrule's Capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
The wave of twilight swarmed over Hyrule castle. Its guards stood in front of both Princess Zelda and the true ruler of the twilight Princess Midna. The guards had fought the shadow beasts until they were right at the large doors to the room. The guards took a quick look at the princesses before drawing their swords as the doors were flung open and a large black wave swarmed in. "Heh he he...How touching you really think these people will protect you Midna." He laughed and quickly grabbed a guard who rushed him and lifted the man up by the throat. "So easily these human's life is erased, wouldn't you agree Midna?" He laughed and looked at the two girls. "It will be much easier for you to just give up now." He watched both Princess Zelda and Princess Midna with his stone cold gaze. first wondering how Midna was able to escape from her holdings he had set up. No matter she would be punished for it later.

Twili just shook his head and looked at the guard. "a simple flick of the wrist and he is dead. Now you know we have taken the castle and there is nothing you can do about it. Now you can save them from suffering and surrender or not and let them suffer." A few of the shadow beasts walked in and looked up to their master before looking back to Midna and to Zelda. "You see my pets are so very hungry and I bet a human would be so very good for them." He laughed and tapped his foot against the ground. "Too long you waited too long." He flicked his wrist snapping the poor guard's neck "you don't have to worry, he never felt a thing." He tossed the guard to the beasts who quickly ripped him apart. "as for these other humans..they will suffer some before they die, Go my beasts, eat have fun."

Zelda looks at Medina then looks to Twili "we will surrender for the sake of our people" Medina stands and look at "now get this you vile man we will be resued Link will come for us and you,you will die" she watchesTwili cross the room and stand before her "he will come"

The man looked at The two princess and laughed. "Good, so very good." He smiled and cracked his knuckles, The shadow beasts dissapeared as he watched the two. "You have learned well Midna, not to oppose my power. Now the two of you, Kneel before me and beg forgiveness from your master." Zant was different somehow. much darker power then when he first faced the pair years ago. He somehow had regained most of his power that he had last and again brought the twilight back. "You will learn well to obey my orders when I give them or else you will learn that you will be punished."

:roll: "pulease" Medina says "like we would ever beg any thing from you. right Zelda...!? Zelda was on her kneese beging fo r forgivness."oh great you dolt" Medina crosses her arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom