Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My RP ideas 20 + different plot ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverknight

Pulsar
My new Request Thread
Soon to be reconstructed a bit
After a long time, I decided to create a new request thread for my rp ideas. I am up for other rp ideas that you might have. These are just a few of the ideas that I have, and I am open to different ideas, if you wish to share them. I will not do any pairings other then M/F. My rps tend to have more plot in them then smut most all of the time, just a note.

Original Pairings

1. Lost Neko rp: Your character arrives at home to find a strange creature on your doorstep. He looks really beaten up and worn out. He also looks very human like though not quite human as it were. What will you do, take him in and help him or send him backing, the choice is up to you.

2. A new family RP: You are a young lady who has lost her family, you have to move in with a new family, they have adopted you. The problem happens when you see them. The moment you see your new brother, you blush finding him extremely attractive. Will you fall to the sin of lust to someone in this new family

3. Japanese RP You are a courtesan to the emperor of Japan, who wants to use you to keep track of potential enemies. As such he has sent you to a far flung land to the south, to keep on eye on one warlord. Will you be able to diligently work for the emperor or will you fall under the sway of the young strong daimyo. Will you even betray your emperor for this Lord.

4. Mech RP: You are from a small town and you live in a time of war. Things have been bad, and they have the need for pilots on the front lines. You will be a pilot of one of the brand new mechs. Yet before this you have to work with a young man who is considered a great pilot to learn the craft. This can also be spun a few ways, as it it could be about a pilot whom is captured by the enemy as well.

5. The widow King:A young king is a widow, he is a good man and a good king, he lost his wife to illness a year prior, and has been in morning ever since. Everyone in town wants the king to improve but don't know how to help him. So they send for a mage who agrees to help the King but can she help him move on, will she be able to connect his former love beyond death to convince him to move on, will she too have feelings for him.

6. The fight for freedom: You are a citizen of a small greek city state, you have known a degree of freedom threw out your life. Now, you hear news that a great danger is moving towards your family. What will you do, as most of the men must move off to war. Will you pretend to be one and fight as well to protect your home?

7. Demon King: You are a princess, of a elf race, things were going well, but now a powerful demon king has come, and crushed your people, and plans to use you as the example of how he controls them. Will you be able to hold out and stand against his desire, or will you fall to his desire and become his completely

8. Super Villian: A great evil genius, this man wants it all and now he has a plan, he is going to capture a super heroine and force her into becoming his little pet, doing what he wants, now all he has to do is trap her and break her down to being such a servant. Will you find some way to counter his plans and escape, or will you fall to this evil plan.

9.The workplace romance: You have had the same job since you got out of high school, the main reason is cause of your boss. you have had a crush on him since you started. He has been respectful and kind towards you, but has been married. Yet recently he has lost his wife. Will you be able to help him, and maybe even make your dreams of romance with him come true?

10. Misplaced in time: A young knight, one of the best in the whole history of his land has been lost to time, and now has woken up in the back ally of a street in the modern world. He walks into a local store looking for help and bumps into your character. Will you think this young man silly, or will you help him adjust to the new world around him. If you help will romance happen, or our your ways of thinking just to different.

11. Princess/Adventurer RP: You are a princess a noble, there is somethings that you have to do in life, and a standard to all things you must keep. Yet, recently you have meet a man whom, goes against all of your standards, a man whom doesn't fit into the royal society, an explorer, a sailor and a solider, he lives his life in ways you wish you could, you decide to escape with him to see a new life, but will you be able to live without the comforts and ease of the high life?

12. Ninja/Samurai RP: You are a scout, a ninja, working for a top level warrior, skilled in the most amazing ways. You are paid by a important samurai, this Samurai has known you since forever, and you two have been friends the whole time working together for the benefit of the land, and the people of the land. Both of you have feelings for the other, but your old friends and you refuse to show them. Now, you have been given an dangerous assignment to travel in search of a mystic city, that has appeared, and find out what dangers it may pose and stop it if possible. This is a action/romance rp with an opening for other paths as well.

13. People write books all the time, and toss them aside, thinking nothing of them or what happens inside the book. One of these writers, is sent a blank book, this book is suppose to be special, the writer as ever starts to write his new story, finding himself the next morning unknowingly in the world of the book he has written, and still can write, what will happen in the the writer, will they figure out they have control of the story, or just go along, and let it happen at random, will they keep hold of the book or will it be stolen from them, a lot of ways this rp could end up going.

14. Agent: a man has been searching for new and unique talent promising to make them into the new stars of the nation and new idols but of course with such a deal there is a price. He meets your character and offers her the deal, will she agree to it or nwalk away from fame and fortune.

15. A man walks up to you in the middle of the day and tells you that you are the only one whom can save the world. You think he is crazy but he leaves you his number and after he leaves very strange things start to happen. Do you avoid you fate or do you call the an and learn about the secret fate and world others no nothing about as we'll as who you truly are.

Fandom ideas

Note for any fandoms, it doesn't have to be cannon characters, I don't mind if you play a original chracter whom you made from one of the fandoms in the ideas

Animes:
Dragonball
Naruto
Inuyasha
Tenchi Muyo
Gundam

Games:
Dynasty Warrops
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest 8
WoW

I know about a number of others, so on those just ask, and I wll tell you if I am up for it. If you have another idea for a rp, also bring it up and I will take it into consideration as well.

Fandom RP ideas

1.Konoha slaves: After a new Hokage has come to power, he finds that the village is lacking severally in people, the population is down from war, and he has a solution. He writes up a new law giving the Anbu of the village slaves, who are in fact the lower ranked females of the village. As one of these lower rank females you have to find out how to handle this new way of things. Will you accept your new place or will things be more tense between you and your assigned anbu

2.Sekirei Rp: You are one of the special Sekirei, there are 110 of you, each with your own special power that you can uses. Sadly, the power doesn't become active till you find your Ashikabi, a special male who is destined to bond with you. When you find him and kiss him your powers become active, and the stronger your connect the stronger your powers. You will need them cause you will be in a fight as all 110 of you fight it out to be the last one and have a prize said to of been directly from the gods. Could combine this idea with other fighting series if you want.

3.End of Demons?: Things have been peaceful in Inuyasha's world for a while, but suddenly a new threat has loomed, this one is content on destroying the whole human race, his targets are the heroines who played a role in the defeat of Naraku, to take and break them down. Will he be able to or will he be stopped.

4. Strange Things: A human who works at a normal place, is suddenly approached by a strange alien female, this alien female know that the the Human is a descendant of the royal family. She wants to convince him to go on a journey to his family's actually home world. Will she be able to or not, and what will happen if she does, (set in Tenchi Universe)

5.The lost Saiyan: A great warrior from the past, he was lost off world during the destruction of his home world. He traveled to earth, but isn't interested in finding the prince, he just wants a simple life knowing that the world would be protected by strong beings, but is it possible for this monkey boy to even be able to do such a thing?

6. Deadly city: You are in the capital of Japan, things on the streets are getting crazy, they are fighting everyday and dying everyday. You are worried, yet when a young samurai offers you his help and protection, do you accept, or are you worried that t his man is just as dangerous and maybe wants more from you, what do you do and what will happen cause of your choices.

7. Captured Heroine(can be used with anime/game pairings): The villains have, and have taken you prisoner, you were so hopeful that you work would save your homeland. Yet it is all in vain now. One of their number has taken great interest in you, in turning you into completely his and his alone. Will you be able to escape this fate, or will you become this person's toy

8. Dynasty Warrior Princess: You are a great princess of your kingdom, but you have much you want to protect, you are willing to fight for you home. When you go to the battleground, you find out it isn't so easy ,but then you are saved by a warrior, who protects you. How will you think this warrior, will you be able to improve, and will he continue to help you?

9. You are a pilot in the world war that has taken from the earth to the moon, fighting in mecha armor, you have battled across the world. Suddenly as you travel you come across a odd formation, that sends you into another time and place. You soon find out that everyone in this world is from somewhere else, and that some people want to use this to their advantage and some want to work to get away. This is an grand crossover of a number of serious, which ones is up to me and whomever I rp with. I would like to work this idea out, if anyone is interested.

10. A mysterious group has attacked and strange allies have shown up. Will they be able to work together and figure out what is going on and also put the end to the actions of those whom want to use this opportunity to cause endless amount of problems. It can be foe a multi-controlled persons or 1v1 with room for crossovers

Do you know anything about The Avengers? Who is your favourite male Avenger that you truly are good at rping as Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-man/Tony Stark or Thor pm me your answer.

Who is your favourite male avenger that would be the easiest for you to rp as. I kind of forgotten sorry. Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-man/Tony Stark or Thor? pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom