Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up for damn near anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryleigh

Meteorite
http://www.f-list.net/c/ryleigh
Pretty much everything you need to know.​

Honestly I am not that picky... I generally prefer to play a submissive character, usually myself. Other then that I am up for pretty much any type of storyline you can come up with so long as it doesn't cross over into the "No" section of my F-list.

Usually I believe a person would put desired pairings here or potential storylines but that would take forever. If you want to run a train on me as the Harlem Globetrotters then just ask me, there are high odds that I will do it if I like the story behind it.

Treat me like a cumdumpster or a princess, it is up to YOU. ^_^

The only potential limitation I Have is the fact that i pl[/b]ay from my phone. That limits me to roughly 3-5 paragraphs. (2-3 average in PMs)

Not usually at first. I try to work it out in PMs first so I know what goes into a thread is worth reading.

Ryleigh said:
Not usually at first. I try to work it out in PMs first so I know what goes into a thread is worth reading.

What if I linked a RP of mine to show my writing?

Mind also, I dont just jump into the RP... I like to plan atleast a starter scene and an idea where it will lead even if I am sexually driven but plot is a needed thing to keep it interesting and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom