Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Target Aquired (Me and horzezlovr)

DJfoids

Super-Earth
a small tone rings from the inside of Bruce's pocket.
He rolls his eyes, and lunges his hand into his pocket and takes out his phone.
"hello?"

"We have a new target for you, the envelope is in your mailbox. Out."

Bruce lifts up his phone and folds it shut, gets up and walks out of his apartment room. He locks the door behind him, and heads for his mailbox. After reaching it, and opening it, he picks out the envelope and opens it.
A picture of a young high school girl stands out to him.

"Why is it me who always has to off the kids..."
He says with a depressed tone.
He heads back to his room.

Carla sighed, tapping her pencil against her desk as she waited for class to start. The class had filled rapidly, as the clock ticked closer to the bell ringing. As it did, a few final kids strolled in, taking thier seats.

School wasn't exactly her favorite thing. She was pretty enough, having a slim but curvy body, shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. Still, she wasn't ever with anyone outside of school. She simply had no social life. Her father dictated that. Shivering, Carla steered her thoughts away from her dad and home life as the teacher began speaking.

Sighing, Carla stared out the window, trying to make the class pass quickly. Sadly, that wasn't going to happen.

Bruce looked at his name on his student Id.
"Eric huh?...alright."
He looked up at the school, and all the late kids running into it.

He strolls in and walks into the office, and up to the receptionist.
"um, hello im new, i called earlier, my name is eric."

The woman noded, and handed him a schedule.
He takes it and heads out and walks to the 1st class on the list.
Once there he enters the room, he scans the room when walking in and sees his target sitting in her desk.
He sighs, and the teacher stops him.

"Are you the new kid? good, everyone!"
she looks at the class.
"this is Eric, he is a transfer student, be nice to him kids!"

Eric nods and walks to an empty seat in the back row.

Carla watched the new kid, Eric, walk in. He was attractive, something about the way he carried himself was interesting. Paying little attention otherwise, Carla looked away, focusing on the teacher as she went on and on about the civil war. Boring. Sighing, she shifted in her seat, slouching down. She had to straighten her skirt as she moved, pulling it back down her thighs. Picking idly at her tight tank top, Carla let her mind wander trying not to fall asleep or think of her father.

OOC: sorry, that was sorta short.

watching his target shuffle Bruce catches a glimpse of her panties and she moves her skirt.
she is...beautifull...god, do i hate my work...
he writes notes.

When class finally ended, Carla was the first out of her seat, her long legs straightening to her height of about 5'5". Gathering her things, she made for the door, or at least, that's what she had planned on. She got stuck somewhere between there and seeing Eric, that new boy. Stopping, she looked at him. Everyone was leaving. Sighing, she moved to his side. "Hey. I'm Carla. You know where you're going? I know this school's huge. When I was new, it just sucked, so I can direct you to your next class if you want." What did it hurt to be friendly? Sure, she'd never talk to him again, but for a minute, she could feel normal.

He looks at his schedule which was made to have the exact same classes as she had.
"um math in room 101B. Heh."
He scratches the back of his head, looking the most innocent he can.
why is she so attractive!?

With an easy smile, Carla nodded. "That's my next class, actually. Come on, I'll show you were it is. It's upstairs though, so we need to hurry if we're going to be on time." She started off, moving through the crowded halls, wondering if she'd made a mistake in offering to help him. Afterall, she couldn't let him get attached. Sighing very quietly, she moved with the flow of the halls, hoping he was still behind her, and to the stairs. They were clearer. She started up, looking back to him. "So, where you from?" Might as well be friendly.

Eric smiles,
"my parents are from china but I was born here."
he follows her into the class. He picks a seat next to the girl and asks her,
"you?"

Shrugging, Carla arranged her things on her desk. "I'm from Chicago. I've lived many places though. Following my father's work. He's a business man." Well, that was certainly one way to put it.

"yeah...same with mine.."
a small awkward silence musters Bruce, and he gets ready for the class to start.
He looks up and the girl gorgeous hair, then closes his eyes and moves his head away.
common bruce! stay on focus, you gotta do it!

Carla paid polite attention during class, but when she felt her cell phone vibrating in her pocket, signalling a call, she raised her hand and was excused from class to "go to the bathroom". Standing in the girl's room, Carla answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Carla. I will be out for a few days." Her father's tense, business-like voice came through the phone, distorted slightly by the bad connection she got in the school.

"Will I be alone at home?" There was silence.

"This time. No one over." As if she had to be reminded.

"I know. When will you be back?" Carla asked, already knowing the answer.

"A few days. Don't worry about it. I must go." Without so much as a goodbye, Carla's father hung up. She stared at the phone, hearing the dial tone. Shutting it, she sighed and made her way back to class. The bell would ring soon. As she slipped in and sat at her desk, slumping a little, she wondered what she'd do for food. There was never much of anything in the house. Edna, their housekeeper, came around every day, perparing food and cleaning. But, at times when Carla's father was away, Edna somehow never showed up. Carla had long since wondered about that, but there was no telling. So, she would have to order out tonight. Again.

Running a hand through her hair, Carla stared at the clock, just wanting out.

Noticing the distress of the girl when she came back, he reached over and tapped her on the shoulder.
"are you okay?"
he whispered in her left ear.

He sat back and sighed.
she's a tough one. But...
He fake coughs and he quickly toses a little pill in her purse. It was a tracking beacon.
...a job's a job!
He waited for the bell to ring.

Carla was quick to leave, forgetting all about helping the new kid, as soon as the bell rang. She was up and gone before anyone else. School really wasn't on her agenda today. Amidst the chaos of switching classes, she exited the school, moving to her car and driving off, heading for her secret spot.

At the edge of a secluded lake, Carla sat, staring into the water and wondering where her life was going. Letting her thoughts drift without pause, she watched the wind ripple the surface of the lake, enjoying the solitude and quickly losing track of time.

Watching her through a sniper scope, Bruce began to realize this girl wasn't jsut an average hit. He had begun to feel things for her. Besides being very attractive he felt she had a great personailty.
He continues to watch her from a couple miles away.

Sighing, Carla stood and made her way to the water, touching her finger into the depths once, watching the ripples. Then, she straightened and looked around. She almost felt like she was being watched. Brushing it aside, she began stripping, taking off all of her clothing, including her matching green bra and thong. Stepping into the water, she swam around, loving the chilled water on her skin.

Bruce dropped his jaw as he saw her strip. He slowly got an erection and got horny very fast.
He looked around, no on was around him.
He then unzipped his pants, nd let shis dick out, and started rubbing it with one hand, while holding the rifle with the other, and looking through the scope.

Carla, still thinking she was alone, swam around for awhile before climbing out of the water. In the afternoon sun, she lay on the grass, naked, letting her tanned skin air-dry. Closing her eyes, she drifted into a light sleep.

He stopped before climaxing, he couldnt have do it, but he was still horny as ever. He put the gun down, and essembled it back in the breifcase, and rushed down to the forest, even though i would tkae several minutes to get to her.

Obviously confident in her surroundings and privacy, Carla snoozed on, oblivious to his presence.

OOC: Couldn't do anything with your post

((lol np))

finally he arrived at her location, he leaned on a tree huffin and puffing. He looked up in awe as the naked gorgeous woman lie before him. He thought of what to do in this situation, rape? maybe that is a bit rash...bbut how could he go up to her, he was hornier then a dog. He took a deep breathe.
"Um, excuse me?"
He dais it loud enough for her to awake.

(i wasn;t sure if u were ok or not with rape sooo...)

(For the most part I'll go one with whatever you do. Just don't get into toilet play or torture)

Carla jerked awake, hearing someone speak. When she became aware, she let out a cry, seeing Erik there. She did the first thing she could think of, cover herself. Sitting on her knees, she cupped her hands over her bare mound, hiding it from him. Her long hair fell over her breasts, making her seem almost like a siren, some mythological seductress of the seas that drew sailors out.

"i have already seen everything, hiding is futile...but there is somthing we must talk about..."
He takes off his jacket, and walkes over to her, dropping his jacket on her and leaning on a tree.

Back
Top Bottom