Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Rp ideas: (Updated!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
MxF. Young girl 17-18 years old still in school or just out of school, looking forward to college. She could be in a relationship with someone or be totally single, a guy she's crushed on that's maybe a year or so older then her could be spying on her from the house across the street or something. Then one night at a party they could both have a few drinks, he could express how he feels toward her etc. Things could happen she could get pregnant, or he could just show her that he's not a bad guy despite what everyone else says about him.

FxM Twenty something female working for a married man.. Finds her boss attractive, tries her hardest to seduce him but he never gives in to her advances, when he finally does it's to late cause she's already engaged to another c-worker who actually pays attention to her. Something happens, the couple get's into a fight then she's single once again trying her hardest to seduce her boss this time he could actually notice her which could eventually lead to an affair.. The guy is in his late thirties early forties, she's the hot secretary.

MxF Solider/Civilian A solider on leave from the war goes to the same dinner every day, orders the same thing. He watches the young waitress as she walks back to the kitchen to put in his order, fights with himself because he's known her since she was a young girl but his feelings take over every thought.. He wants nothing more then to tell her how he feels, make her his wife but he's afraid of rejection or the fact that he could go back then never return. So the scenario is he could either tell her straight out how he feels about her granted she's a few years younger then he is or he could keep his feelings bottled up inside then regret it later on in life.

(( Those are only a few of the ideas I have rolling around in my head I'm sure I'll come up with something else as time goes by. You can either reply to this thread, select a scenario or you can pm me, tell me which one you may be interested in. ))

RE: My Rp ideas:

I have a few more ideas up my sleeve just haven't posted them yet so if you wanna know what they are Pm me for details.

Bump!!

RE: My Rp ideas:

Agent/Client- An agent in his early 30's maybe could fall in love with with his client who could be an aspiring model or actress, he could do everything to get her name on the billboards but soon he realizes that he's falling in love with her. But before he can tell her how he feels she falls in love with someone else. He doesn't give up though, continues to do whatever he can for her up until he finally has a chance to tell her how he feels.

Forbidden love- A young prince could fall in love with a young servant girl, disobeys his parents wishes of marrying a princess from another kingdom. So they have to keep their relationship a secret, nearly get caught but the princess tells his parents that he loves her this resulting in him being kicked out of the palace. But they live happily ever after despite the consequences of their love for each other.

The boss's daughter- A young intern or junior vice president at a large marketing company could suddenly develop feelings for his boss's daughter, he could attempt to ask her out but everytime he does her father would explain why he doesn't want her dating him. But they could start dating against her father's wishes, things could really work between the two of them but her father could some how find out about their secret relationship sending him in a rage. He'd explain to his daughter that since her mother passed away she's all he has, he doesn't wanna lose her to some random guy especially one as immature as a co-worker.

I'm looking for a girl that has watched at least the first few seasons of yugioh and is willing to roleplay something from it. My request thread is in the male requests titled "yugioh rp"
If this does not suit your interest then I'll get back to you with something else later but i really am craving this.

I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not an avid rper of anime. But your more then welcome to get back to me with another idea. You know how to get a hold of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom