Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male x She-male stories - LF shemale charcters - (contemporary, SciFi & Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thule

Planetoid
Lately, I find myself rather attracted towards feminine she-males as well as towards what hentai fans would call “futa”.
I am, however, not looking for a story where a shemale/futa is paired with a girl as most people around here appear to do.
What I am looking for is bottom as opposed to my top male character which means that your girl-cock will be stroked and might even feel my lips on it but the penetration is my territory alone. It does, however, not mean that I’m looking for a painfully passive sub!

Now, what kind of scenes do I have in mind?

You are more of a conventionalist, feeling the most comfortable in a contemporary setting?
Well, this is the scene for you:
A young man meets a cute girl and starts to date here. As the two grow closer the discovery of the girl’s secret becomes more and more inevitable. She is afraid that her beloved finds out, yet as much is she afraid to lose him if she refuses to sleep with him.
Her worries, however, turn out to be unfounded. After the first shock her boyfriend takes the whole thing pretty calm – as well as his girlfriend’s anal-cherry.
This is a long term idea. How will their life go on? Their friends don’t know the secret which could lead to a lot of hot as well as comic situations. There is a girl-cock to be hidden from her hot bride’s maidens. Getting horny during a day on the beach is pretty risky and how will the sexy valentine’s present react when she find herself sandwiched by a guy and his wife? Even the quicky on Tank’s Giving is awesomely more arousing when every moment the couple’s little secret could be discovered.

Craving!!
You’re into adventure? You’re into Sci-Fi?
I hope you also love retro Sci-Fi, because in this story you are a sexy, green (or otherwise) skinned alien dick-girl who travels through space with me on my flying saucer – Death Rays, Killer Robots and strange, new planets included.
What more is there to say? On my journeys for the Royal British Space Navy I come across you strange, strange creature and safe you from an even stranger creature. Traveling through space and from planet to planet makes a man feel lonely and so it might not be too much of a surprise that even a big-dicked alien girl can become very, very attracting!

Craving!
You’re into adventuring, but SciFi doesn’t do a thing for you?
Luckily there is this world, full of swords and sorcery that gives birth to a rare kind of women: the dick girl! Orks and witches especially are known to possess a juicy girl-cock, quite often.
So it would not be too unlikely that a man like me comes across one of your likes on his adventures. We might not get along too well from the beginning – we even might to try killing each other, but at the end of the day, when all the fighting is done, it’s a dangerous world and the nights in an adventurer’s tent are cold and lonely….

RE: Male x She-male stories

{Excuse me Sir the coffee shop is crowed today. May I share your table Sir?" shyly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom