Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, time again for a new request thread. This one will be cravings based on videogames. Also, the ideas I have will not require you to be familiar with the series. If something piques your interest but you don't know the series, I'll be more than happy to tell you what you need to know, and provide pic/s for the people I play. So, don't worry if you're not super familiar with the games. We can still easily do any of the ideas.

And next up, the cravings/ideas/plots.....

Cravings

Final Fantasy 12

Got a couple of ideas for this one. Both of which center around Fran. One idea will center around a younger Fran just after she left the woods to see more of the world, and all the sexy trouble she gets in. The other ideas is something I'm taking from my last thread, where Fran gets teleported to the real world, and again, gets into all kinds of sexy fun.

Final Fantasy 10-2

This is a really open idea when it comes to pairings. Can be girl or girl, and whoever I play, can be paired up with just about anyone else. Even kinky stuff like BrotherxYuna or CidxRikku. Or just balls to the wall smut where the girls get alot of unwanted attention for their skimpy outfits, from humans and/or monsters.

Final Fantasy 6

Got a number of ideas for this that primarily center around Terra or Celes. Though, they tend to center around someting taboo, such as an age difference, non-con, non human action, etc.... So, don't request this if you're just looking for a plain jane romance.

Mecha

This one isn't directly based on any series. Just that playing a few mecha based games recently gave me some ideas for an original mech based RP. We could do either more grounded, down to earth type stuff like the Front Mission series, or go into anime crazyness with lazer spamming, skin tight female pilot suits, and plenty of fan service. Or even mix the two.

Disgaea

This idea wouldn't be based on just one title in the series and the characters there in. I'm a big fan of Etna, Flonne, Yukimaru, Rozalin and Asagi, and would just love to cook up some naughty fun for any of them. Bonus points if Tink gets involved in the fun.^_^

Resident Evil

For this, I'm open to doing something based on just about any main entry of the series. 1-5 and even the Cgi movie Degeneration. Even Milla Jovovich movies if you want to go that route and bang Alice. Could even do a big damn jumble where we got Alice, blonde Jill, Sheva, etc... all in something AU. Note, that I generally like to make the zombies and such sexed up where they're looking to bang the hotties, as opposed to eat them. Not something I ALWAYS do, so I'd be fine not including it if you don't like it.

The Walking Dead

Yes, another zombie based idea. But, this one is more on the realistic side than Resident Evil. At least setting wise. Would, like RE, enjoy some zombiexhot girl action. OC's are fine, but I would quite enjoy a few choice females getting the brunt of the undead action.

Starship Troopers

Yes, I know this isn't a game based idea, but whatever. Anywho, I've always quite enjoyed the cheesy, bmovieness of the first and third movies, and did rather enjoy the CGI series that ran way back when. Number of ways we could go about doing something based on this, but I really find myself desiring hot female Federation soldier getting banged by various bugs.^_^

Bondage Fairies

Yep, yet another non game based craving. Been a huge fan of this series since I stumbled upon it years and years ago. For those not aware of what it's about, it centers around two hot Forest Fairies, Pamela the sexy and rather slutty seductress, and Pfil, the sweet, innocent one. Their job is to patrol the forest like cops more or less, but mostly they(mostly Pfil) end up getting raped by insects and other small critters and the like. Doing this, it could be based directly on the series, or use original fairies. No male fairy action though. I want to play a hot piece of ass fairy getting boinked by just about everything she comes across.

CRAVING: FF 12, 10-2, and 6, as well as Bondage Fairies, The Walking Dead and Resident Evil, games or movies.

That's it for now. Will add more as I get more ideas. Also, feel free to suggest something based on games not listed if you want. If it's something I know, and am interested in, we could do that instead.

Also, just about any of these ideas can be f/f if anyone is interested in that. So, feel free to ask for that if it's something you like.

I would be willing to partake in Fran coming to the Real World, and Yuna x OC, or even something with Laharl going on a pimp quest with all the lovely disgaea ladies. <3

Would you be interested in doing: world of warcraft, mass effect or star wars? Pm me and maybe we can come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom