Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) Cross-Dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelxboy

Moon
:angel: Welcome To My Fantasies! :angel:

:heart: Hey there people! I'm new to your lovely site here, so treat me nice, k?:heart:

* 9 times out of 10 I will want to be very sub! I love playing weak androgynous subbies. However, I'm not opposed to playing Dom if the game interests me enough.

* Cross-dressing, traps, fem-boys, call them what you will, I will usually be playing one. Again, not opposed to something else, I just really enjoy how coy and sexual they can be without even trying.

* I will usually try to give what I get in a role-play. If you send me two sentences then I will give you two. If you send four meaty paragraphs then I will give you four meaty paragraphs!

* I'm very flexible when it comes to where you want to play. We can open a thread here, PMs, some kind of messaging device, I may even join another site if you so wish. So please, just ask if you would prefer to do it a certain way.

* All characters in my games will be age appropriate, above 13 years.

* I like talking outside of our games, message me! This goes for all OOC and warnings as well. If you feel like you can't post for a while or are losing interest in the game then let me know please. I will show you the same respect and courtesy.

* No one is perfect when it it comes to grammar mechanics, we all make mistakes. I just ask that you have a basic understanding for sentence structure and that you use spell check. I mean, spell check is on almost everything nowadays. How do so many people misspell anything at all? I don't get it o_O

* My RP schedule is hectic at best. Some days I can play for a few hours, others I can only make a post. So all I ask is at least 1 post a day, we should all have time for that. This coincides with the former though, if you can't make a post for the day then just warn me!

All character names are placeholders, feel free to change them.
Last Resort

The day his mother passed away was sad indeed. Peter was to be taken into foster care and introduced to the system. That was, until his aunt decided to take him into her home. She raised and cared for him just as he were her own son, she even introduced him to the family business. His aunt owned and operated a mens club of leisure, where gentleman could find any kind of woman their heart desired. One day, a particular man came to the club after being egged on by his companions. They insisted that he let his hair down and have a little fun with a woman who had little to no morals. After checking in, the mans friends separated and left with their respected ladies. Unfortunately for the man, when it came his turn to choose a partner for the night the lady of the house informed him they were booked to capacity. He didn't seem all that disappointed, in fact he was slightly relieved, his companions were the ones who dragged him there in the first place. The lady however was not satisfied with having a lonely customer in her house. It took some convincing and promises but she managed to coax her nephew into dressing up as a sweet girl for the night and entertain the man. Not wanting any harm to come to her nephew, she provided him with a sedative to offer the man in the form of a beverage of his choosing. The ploy goes a completely different direction and ends with them sleeping together and the man discovering the boys little secret. The man leaves the house only to return and propose marriage to the effeminate boy, which leads to his aunt and the rest of the girls discovering that the man is in fact a high ranking Duke in the monarchy. Will Peter succumb to the mans advances or perhaps a new suitor has eyes for him?​

(This would start just as your character entered the club. You have freedom to craft the man as you see fit, just make him handsome ^^. Multiple characters here so be prepared if you're interested.)​

I'm Taken!
Matthew had agreed to marry the woman his parents had chose for him if he wasn't already married by the time he was 21. Well, he turns 21 in 3 months and his parents have informed him they are already scheduling the rehearsal dinner. Matthew doesn't want to marry a woman at all, he has known he would never marry simply because hes gay and doesn't want his parents to know. Whats more is his internship with a well known attorney may come to an end if he was ever outed. While ordering a cup of coffee at a local shop, he accidentally bumps into a girl; spilling his beverage on the floor and splashing some on her blouse. After the initial shock of the situation they both calm down, the girl then recognizes Matthew from high school. Matthew however can't remember her in the slightest, until she says her name is Eric. With the revelation that the adorable girl in front of him is actually one of his old guy friends, he starts to devise a plan. He invites Eric over and asks him if he would be willing to play his fiancee for the weekend, at least until he can think of some way to handle his parents permanently. It doesn't take much to convince him to say yes, the idea of playing a girl for the entire weekend sounds enticing and exciting. Whats more, he had always had a bit of a crush on Matt in school. Will the two be able to fool his parents or is he just delaying the inevitable?​

(This game begins at the coffee shop when the two bump into each other. Some doubling with the mom and dad will be required.)​

Blind Date
Adam was never that good with woman. It wasn't that he had a bad personality or was hideous or anything like that. He was an attractive, witty guy; he just didn't know how to express it. He had pretty much given up on ever having a girlfriend, until his sister called him. She said she had the perfect girl for him, very special and just his type. Adam insisted that he wasn't interested but his sister was very demanding. She had already set up a date with the two at a nice restaurant, completely expense free thanks to her. He could see no reason to say no to her offer, especially after she went through the trouble to reserve seats for them and even paid for the meal. On the foretold night he arrived in his best outfit, completely prepared for the worst. After he took his seat he was joined by a breathtaking beauty who introduced herself as Natasha. The date was going amazing as they discovered the interests they shared and all the things they had in common. It was a dream date really, the food was amazing and the company was even better. It was the best time he had ever had with a girl, at least he thought she was a girl.

(This one will start at the restaurant. Natasha has no clue that Adam doesn't know her secret. His sister actually told her that he was very interested in girls like her.)

A Wife For A Father
Marcus was the greatest thing to happen to the family ever since the untimely passing of Maggie's husband and Eric's father, they finally had a man in the house again. They were actually a really happy and fulfilled family, in just about every sense of the word. Eric had always been slightly more lithe and feminine then most boys. His stepfather thought it was just a phase and didn't really mind it so much, his mother even encouraged it sometimes. She always thought having a daughter would be fun but Marcus didn't embrace it as much as her. After about 3 years of marriage, Maggie died tragically leaving her son and Marcus behind. Now Marcus is trying his best to raise Eric but all Eric want's is to be his stepfathers new wife.

(This would start about a month after his mothers passing.)

Halloween Party
Justin was obsessed, it was official. He spent every waking moment of his life trying to think of a way he could get his neighbor to fall in love with him. The biggest problem, Anthony was as straight as an arrow. They had been friends for a while, ever since Justin moved into the apartment complex but no matter how much Justin pushed Anthony, he would never even show a hint of curiosity. Justin knew that if he wanted a chance with his handsome neighbor he would have to find some way to enchant him. Then it hit him, Anthony always had an annual Halloween party. If he could prove to the man that he was more than just the nice gay kid from across the hall, then maybe he would have a chance at his dream man. Justin invited one of his best friends over, Tess, and she helped make him into the most beautiful and gorgeous creature to grace the Halloween party. Can Anthony ignore the boy that was putting every slutty angel, maid, and witch to shame?

(We would start this a day or so before the party.)

Searching For Roommate.​
The doorbell rang, signalling Luke that he had company. When he opened the door he was treated to one of the most beautiful girls he had ever laid his eyes on. She was stunning, a perfect image of femininity. Luke could only stand and wonder what a girl like her was doing there. Then he found out, she was interested in renting the other room of the apartment. Lucas could barley believed his good fortune. Not only was he getting a girl as a roommate but she was the cutest one he had ever met, it was a no brainer. She introduced herself as Madeline and moved in the next day. When doorbell rang the next morning it was a young man with several boxes and bags. Lucas figured it was just Madeline's friend or brother, something like that; he was just helping her move in. When everything was in the other room, Lucas asked the guy when Madeline was gonna be there. The guy kinda stared confused and asked him if he was serious. Confused by his response, Lucas asked what he meant. The guy smirked nervously, he said he thought Lucas could tell when they met the other day. Lucas finally understood, this boy was Madeline. will they get along as well as Lucas had hoped, or perhaps even better?

(This one is pretty straight forward, roommate game.)

MORE COMING SOON!

Common Pairings
I'm not going to list a bunch of BlankxBlank cause...I don't wanna :p I'll just say a few things regarding them.

• I'm open to most genres and settings. I just don't like excessive violence that results in a lot of blood or death.
  • (MxM) (MxFuta/Herm) (FxF) (FxFuta/Herm) I don't enjoy (MxF) couples all that much unless she is really DOM and enjoys forced homosexuality ;)
  • MasterxSlave games can be fun and I don't mind a little harshness and abuse but nothing life threatening please.
  • I'm interested in any and all fantasy roles. Vampire, werewolf, aliens, dragons, whatever.
  • One shots and smut are ok by me, if you're just looking for something to distract you.
  • I usually only play original stories but I could be convinced to do a fandom or something as long as it's not cannon.
  • Ask me about any roles you want to play out. The worst I can do is say no thanks!.

Feel free to message me here or send a PM!​

RE: Trap-Cutie (MxM)(MxFuta)(FxF)(FxFuta)

Added two new stories!

A Wife For A Father and Halloween Party

I've started to itch for some m/m smut at the moment. As of late, I've only been craving something plot heavy in m/m with next to no smut, but I want to do something mostly smut. I was hoping we could work something out together and preferably do this over a messenger. I have aim, yim, and msn. If you're interested, hit me up via pm. Yes, I'd be playing the 'dom'/'seme'/'pitcher'..whatever you prefer to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom