Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Misadventures!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there ^ ^

So this is the rp I came to this site to do. It is a smut base adventure that will certain around Thyra, my mage neko character, and her quest. It will start off with one objective but will evolve to develop a more complicated plot. It will be set in a fantasy world where any creatures we can both agree on can live but I already have a political and social structure made for it. The land itself is called Occinta. The ruling race is mostly human but the ruling party itself is a council of mages. Old plot piece I know but doesn't mean not good. Thyra is a mage but nowhere near the council.

The story will have an endless supply of smut and I would like it to have responses at least a paragraph long and longer would be great^^ Thyra will have the most unfortunate luck to be rape again and again as well as humiliated but will usually come out on top (or at least escape alive). What this story will involve is rape, humiliation, netorare, slavery. I was thinking she may have a partner but its not a requirement. I also see her having a rival that will appear periodically.

If this sounds interesting pm me and we can talk out the details ^ ^ Looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom