Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone reading this thread. Just to give you a small idea of what I am looking for and what I am interested in or not interested in, it may take a little digging and possibly a PM but trust me if we don't RP, at least we can have fun conversing and finding out about each other. So don't be too afraid to shoot me a PM. More often than not I won't see your post here in the thread, until days upon days later. Now onto the good stuffs!

I am looking for people (men or women) who are not heavily into smut, and can keep a storyline moving.

-As a clarification-
I enjoy writing smut, its fun and you can get some good scenes within a story that include it, however, I do not want the complete premise surrounded by that sort of writing. It gets boring and I lose interest quickly when I don't have something more to go off of. If I'm looking for just smut base, no story, trust me I'll say so.

I'm definitely wanting someone who will post more than a paragraph, and has good grammar and spelling. I love most Rp's, though I'm not very good at post apocalyptic, and I love fantasy and anything unique and not overplayed. I prefer PM roleplays and would love to find someone new to RP with since I've been limited to a couple people and want/need something new and refreshing.

:exclamation: If you have questions about what I like to RP, PM me.. :exclamation:

RabbitHole

Extra Information:
----> I am open to FxF and MxM, as well as the usual MxF.
----> If doing a MxF, I have a preference of playing the female, though, if we make more than one chari each, I'll play a male character as well.
----> It makes me extremely happy when people introduce themselves to me and try to start a conversation and get to know me, while also sharing ideas of what they would like.
----> You want to get on my good side, be friendly and not just RP focused. Say hi, tell me what you prefer to be addressed as, trust me I'll do the same back and you won't get just a decline for RP'ing.
----> I have a strong aversion to playing a mother/son, daughter/father (aka Incest), stories, and I have to really like you to play sibling incest, (meaning we hit it off well and I feel comfortable Rp'ing that sort of thing with you). So basically, you can ask, but you most likely will get a no.
LOVELYLADYBRI-2-2.jpg

UPDATE:
~ I have taken quite a hiatus due to real life and I'm kinda sorta am starting to get back to RP'ing, though I'm not looking for a lot of Rps, more like one...maybe two at the most, RP wise.

-Cravings-
----> just searching for a good rp partner

Oh, and to clarify about what I'm looking for in a RP partner, I just want someone who is semi-lit to lit, within 3-5 paragraphs of solid writing. Just to be clear.

Updated my request thread, made it look prettyful and more clear than before. Sorry for the mixup for those of you who've read it previously. Its bad for me to write these things when I'm half awake xD

If you have something you're particularly up for right now, shoot me a PM! I wouldn't mind starting something up with you! Oh, and you're in luck... I'm big on OOC banter, so I think we might hit it off!<3

I owuld love to do a Pokemon RP with you but not a B/W2. Nothing against he game just can't get into it. I got to gym 3 and said "FUCK THIS"
White 2 is going to be the first Pokemon game i ever trade in for a new game at gamestop.

but regardless I'll still RP a pokemon themed RP with you fi you wish.

jeessiiccaa said:
If you have something you're particularly up for right now, shoot me a PM! I wouldn't mind starting something up with you! Oh, and you're in luck... I'm big on OOC banter, so I think we might hit it off!<3

So sorry for not seeing this, for some reason I never see when people post in my thread... x.x; If you want, pm me and we can chat. ^^

Gashnaw said:
I owuld love to do a Pokemon RP with you but not a B/W2. Nothing against he game just can't get into it. I got to gym 3 and said "FUCK THIS"
White 2 is going to be the first Pokemon game i ever trade in for a new game at gamestop.

but regardless I'll still RP a pokemon themed RP with you fi you wish.

Sorry for not seeing your reply, I don't check this thread often for people's posts x.x; I was wanting something more so directed at B/W2, so thanks for the offer. ^^;

-sneaks in, slaps a giant "Raiden approved" sticker on the wall, and then shuffles out-
Bri is an excellent roleplayer, and well worth your time to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom