Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

Samantha rolled over in his bed, peeking from underneath the covers then watched him pull on some clothes. "Do you have to go? Why can't you just stay here a little longer?" She didn't want to sound desperate or needy but she wasn't too fond of being left alone for most of the day. Plus she had to work that night and they wouldn't be able to spend time together until much later in the evening.

Jake looked at her.
"I'm sorry, babe, but I have to go. These UFC fighter are incredibly tough and talented. If I don't keep training, they'll beat my ass before I even knew what happened. For these first couple weeks, I have to train really hard."
He walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading downstairs.

After a quick breakfast, he headed out the door. The Boot Camp gym was ready for him. It was immediately into a weight training regimen and some punching training. He had to work on defense, too, so that the fighters with their better strength and speed would not overwhelm him. Sweat glistened on his body as he powered through the workout. It would take a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to make it to Heavyweight champ, so he had to work as hard as he could.

After laying in down for the next hour or so, Samantha finally got out of bed. She wasn't a bit upset that Jake had to go workout so soon after his last fight. He couldn't just a couple of days to rest, to spend with her. Now she was in his apartment with nothing to do but watch whatever was on the TV. She had gotten bored with that soon and decided that maybe it was best for her to leave and go back to her own apartment. There were some errands that she had to run and she needed to take a shower as well before she headed into work. So she removed Jake's shirt, pull back on her own clothes and grabbed all her things.

Samantha couldn't find it in herself to leave without some type of explanation. She could have called or text him, but she doubted he'd answer. But she found some paper and a pen out of one of his kitchen drawers and decided it would be best to write him a note. Just something to let him know why she wasn't there when he would come home from the gym.

'Had some things to do and needed to get ready for work. See you later.' She signed the paper with a 'love Samantha', set the note somewhere he could easily spot it then left.

Jake was put through his paces in defensive fighting. His last opponent had nearly overwhelmed him, so he needed to be able to defend himself better. He also worked his offense in stand-up, clinching, and ground game. He was taking to the training quite well, and getting there. He was completely exhausted by the time it was over, and he had to shower off the sweat. When he got home, he found the note from Samantha explaining why she was not there.

He knew she wasn't happy with him not spending time with her. Being a professional MMA fighter meant he had to make some sacrifices. It wasn't that he didn't want to spend time with her, but without money he would never be able to take care of her. Besides, he wanted to settle down with her at some point, raise a family. For now, he would just need to work as hard as he could. He knew she understood, and he hoped that she would be back that night so that he could give her the loving she wanted.

The day had grown to become long and tiring for Samantha after she had left Jake's apartment. She first went home, taking a shower and changing into something before she left again and paid some of her bills. Afterwards she picked up something to eat and waited until she would have to go into work, which seemed a lot shorter than she had imagined. Spending so much time with Jake lately, she didn't want to do anything else, including going to that disgusting bar and basically getting groped by men every chance they could get.

Since she went into work about half an hour earlier, she was able to get off early as well. Which was a blessing because a place she once felt comfortable in was just odd to her now. Samantha had planned on going back over to his place, packing some clothes this time so she could stay longer. She took another shower first though, wanting to rinse clean of any of the men that touched her. Once she was finally finished, she headed over to Jake's and knocked on his front door softly.

Jake opened the door and gave Samantha a kiss as she walked in.
"Hey, babe. How was your day?"
He shut the door and led her over to the couch. Once on the couch, he put his arm around her.
"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Samantha told her, leaning her head against his shoulder. Her arms found their way around his waist and she just lay there for a couple of minutes silent before she spoke to him again. "It could have been better. How was you day?" She asked in return, lifting her head to look up at him.

He held Samantha as she relaxed.
"It was all right. Nothing big."
He turned to her and kissed her again.
"You seem depressed. Do you need cheering up?"
He smiled and began to rub her sides.

"Yeah, I kind of do." Samantha told him sheepishly, leaning forward to kiss him once again. "Anything you have in mind?" She questioned, biting her lip as his hands moved along the sides of her body. She really loved it when he did that and hoped he would continue doing it along with anything else she really liked.

Jake continued to massage her sides, moving up to kneading her breasts.
"I'm sure I can think of a few things."
He leaned forward and began to make it with her. His pants began to tent and he took his shirt off.
"It's getting kind of hot in here."
He laid Samantha down and kept kissing and massaging her breasts.

Samantha kissed him back hungrily, aching her back so he hands would press further through her shirt as he continued to knead her breasts. After some time, she lifted up slightly and removed his hands. "It is getting hot." She commented, smirking before she lifted her shirt and tossed it over the side of the couch. And ready to get going with this process, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slinging that over the piece of furniture as well.

Jake licked and sucked the nipples of her amazing breasts when they were exposed. Seeing that the foreplay was just about done, he carried her up the stairs. Once in the bedroom, he took off the rest of his clothes and helped her out of hers. He mounted her and slid it in to its full length in one fluid motion, just as she liked it. Samantha was ravenous as usual, and he was eager to satisfy her. Remembering their last sexual encounter, he began to fuck her wildly hard and fast, remembering how she loved it.

Samantha moaned loudly, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as he fucked her fiercely. After a long day of working and some disappointment from this morning, she had really needed this. And she wanted to release so badly right then, so she reached her hand down and started rubbing it along her clit to quicken her climax.

Jake could tell that Sam was really in need of a good orgasm. He kept fucking her as hard and fast as he could. His orgasm hit and he groaned as he filled her full of his cum. He felt his cock get sprayed with her squirting orgasm.
"I think that's the quickest orgasm you've ever had."
He chuckled and rolled off of her.

She groaned out loud when her climax hit and smiled with satisfaction as the relief washed over her. "Yeah, well I really needed it." Samantha told him, taking time out to catch her breath. With a hand laying over her chest, she sighed softly and turned her head to look at him. "Do you have to go in for training tomorrow?"

Jake chuckled.
"You are amazing when you do."
He sidled up to her and put his arm around her.
"Nah, I think I can work out at home tomorrow. I think Coach Samantha has a hell of a workout planned for me."
He chuckled and kissed her.

Samantha smiled happily then wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and kissed him back. She was happy that they were going to be spending tomorrow together. It seemed like they haven't just had a day to themselves in such a long time and she was glad they'd finally be able to have that chance. "We should do something tomorrow." She suggested.

Jake looked at Samantha and gently rubbed her back. He knew she had been wanting a day together for awhile, and he was happy to give it to her. She was so amazing, and he loved just spending time with her. He looked into her eyes and rested his forehead against hers before giving her another kiss. She suggested that they should do something tomorrow, and he nodded.
"What did you have in mind, babe?"

Samantha sighed then shrugged her shoulders lightly as she looked up at him. She held him softly then sighed. "I don't know." She told him. "Maybe we could go walking around the park or we could go eat out at a restaurant."

Jake nodded.
"Both of those sound good. I have to do some home workouts, too. Maybe I could get you in on some of them, not that you need it, of course. It just might be a good way to spend time together. You'd look smokin' hot in yoga pants and a sports bra."

He turned to her.
"I love you, Samantha."
He pulled her close to him and just held her as he kissed her neck. One arm cradled her back and another was around her waist, and he just loved having her close to him like that.

"I love you too." Samantha told him, allowing him to kiss her neck for a little longer before she pulled back and gave him a light peck on the lips. "You've completely worn me out though and I'm exhausted. We can continue our fun tomorrow but I really just want to go to sleep right now." She told him with a small smile on her face.

Jake chuckled.
"I guess tomorrow will be your turn to wear me out."
He put his arm around her waist and turned so that he was laying on his back.
"Good night, Samantha."
He closed his eyes and was asleep within minutes.

Samantha stayed up for a few minutes longer, watching Jake as he slept. She thought she was probably the luckiest woman on the planet to have such a sweet and lovely guy to call her own. She hadn't had the best luck with men all her life but Jake was so much more better for her than any of them were. She kissed his cheek gently then rested beside him, drifting off to sleep shortly.

The next morning, Jake awoke first and turned to see Samantha asleep and snuggled up to him. Her bright red hair shimmered in the morning sun, and he kissed her lips gently before he got out of bed. He went downstairs and prepared a breakfast of bacon, eggs, buttered toast, and orange juice before carrying it upstairs on a wooden tray and putting it on the bedside table for her. He went back downstairs and chugged a protein shake to get ready for his morning workout.
"All right. Let's do this."

He began walking toward his home gym, which was well-stocked and clean. He had used it religiously all of his fighting career, and it felt nice to get back to the basics like this. There was a nice stereo system built into the wall, and he used it to play music that would motivate him while he worked out. He turned it on and turned it up as Def Leppard's "Undefeated" started to play. He went to the bench-press area and began lifting some weights there. When he was finished working his biceps and chest muscles, he began lifting some smaller weights to strengthen his forearms and wrist.

When he was done with that, he went over and started doing pull-ups, first with two hands, then one. He did some leg presses and neck exercises before switching to push-ups and sit-ups. He was coated with a thin layer of sweat and took a drink of water. After some dead-lifting, he turned to the heavy bag.
"Ah, my favorite part."
He stanced up and began throwing some combinations at the bag.

After about ten more minutes of that, he turned off the stereo and stretched out.
"Ah, that was refreshing. I need to have some breakfast now and get ready for my midday workout."
He went into the kitchen and prepared himself a breakfast like Samantha's before sitting down to eat it. When he was finished, he washed off the dish and put it in the sink. He then went into the gym again and began working the speed-bag for some extra training.

Samantha awoke, first seeing that there was a full breakfast waiting for her. She knew Jake was behind this and smiled to herself. She still couldn't believe that she'd found such an amazing guy. She ate the breakfast within half an hour and after she was finished, she took the plate and tray down the stairs. On her way to the kitchen, she heard some music coming from inside the apartment. She placed the dishes in the sink then followed the sound before she came to a room full of weights and other equipment you'd see in a weight room. She then saw Jake hard at work and decided she wouldn't bother him. But she did stay stand in the doorway to watch him as he worked out.

Back
Top Bottom