Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

In need of tweed

Planetoid
I am currently looking for a partner to RP (long-term, please) for either of the following...

SBzQK.jpg

Doctor Who RP:

Fourth Doctor/Romana II. An adventure in time and space, capitalizing on the charismatic chemistry of this pair of Gallifreyans and all of the romance and smut we certainly didn't see in the serials.

I would possibly be open to a very AU Eleventh Doctor/Amy romance, but it has so many mitigating factors (doing away with Rory and River, for one) that it might seem to be a bit too much for some. If you have a really good idea for this, feel free to share.

Buffy RP:

A Willow/Giles or Buffy/Giles plotline. I have many ideas for storylines and plot that can be discussed over PM. We will also be building up a relationship between the characters that will become romantic/sexual/kinky over time, but that is merely one aspect of the RP! Plot is important to me.

I am willing to double in certain cases, say, if you wanted to play a secondary plotline/romance in addition to the one that includes Giles. For the secondary pairing, I can play either male or female roles (ie, if we do a Giles/Buffy thing initially, we can add a Tara/Willow sub-story onto it, or do a villain pairing with Dru and Spike, or whatever.)

I prefer storylines that border on the grimdark - torture, non-con, death (of secondary chars, though non-permanent death of the main player chars is also possible given a sufficiently interesting reason) are all fair game. Characters turning evil, abuse of black magic, and so forth are also intriguing. For the most part, though, I'm looking for a relatively canon interpretation of the characters - but events within the storyline can lead to temporary "evilness" that can/should be overcome with further story elements.

I enjoy most things ranging from intense BDSM to tender scenes as well (ex: making love, aftercare, pure fluff etc.) I'm also curious about a storyline involving Willow or Buffy being MtF or Futa, but Giles only finding out once he's begun a sexual relationship with one or the other. That's a pure curiosity as I have not yet played such a scenario, so don't feel like you have to fulfill that.

Willing to play over PM or email, IM for setting stuff up and general chatting about the storylines. AIM @ extraflameycandles

RE: Welcome to the Hellmouth (Buffy fandom)

Demons after money. Whatever happened to the still beating heart of a virgin? No one has any standards anymore.

I'll just jump in my time machine, go back to the 12th century, and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.

Oh! I know this one: "Slaying entails certain sacrifices... blah blah bity blah. I'm so stuffy, give me a scone."

People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them. People want the dream -- what they can't have. The more unattainable, the more attractive

I was brought up a proper lady. I wasn't meant to understand things. I'm just meant to look pretty, and then someone nice will marry me. Possibly a baron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom