Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smirking womanizers encouraged to apply [FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a male player interested in playing plotlines that circle mainly around a "Dramedy" center.

All of my plots are meant to be a fun natural story flowing experience I already have a basic idea for. I, sadly, don't do custom plots very often but I am okay with you giving me a list of your "interests" of fetish type items you'd like to see introduced and I'll work in. Or, you could just introduce it to the RP yourself.

The male character type on all concepts is open in all ways except for /what/ he is really. For example, you are free to do "your take" on a dragon as long as it does play back to the core universal concept of a "dragon". This means make up your own character as to type, powers, looks, personality, ect.

Do try not to be hilariously over powered though. The story loses a lot of you kill everything in one hit. You'll also want to realize that if you intend to play a character that intends to "Con" someone, you will have to actually RP out the con. Meaning this can take days, weeks, or worse to work all the the way to close.

Though the story does have a natural plot in each story, your characters actions will effect almost every detail, including not “Getting the girl” or taking it on to “darker themes” such as rape and more horror elements at later parts. Yes, you can infact spawn in a a giant, tentacle covered demon and rape the girl as an opener and play this as a one time RP. It all depends. So, if you want to play, leave me a message on “Miyoso” on yahoo or PM me here and we'll get to it. I'm online most of the time from 10 am [ohio time] to about 3pm.

"Alpha male", "dominate","Smirking womanizers" and "jerkface, possessive assholes" encouraged to apply. Underlying sense of moral conduct a plus.

A quick few notes about me:

-> All of my characters, no matter how verbally aggressive, are submissive.

-> I don't do incest or ageplay, please do not ask.

-> Rape/Puesdo-rape and rough sex are all allowable.

-> I don't do gender transformation.

This being said, please see my site for plots. It also has a set of basic player "Rules" I use and a demo post as well as an explanation of my posting style.

Right now I have plots up for male player who would like to play
>Demons
>Dragons

MY SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom