Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A gal's request; READ latest post for info~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciara

Meteorite
Hi there BM.

I'm gonna make this short and sweet, as like most people here I want to roleplay! I'm here for the smut games and smut only, I do have another place I can go for worlds and storydriven roleplaying. But to keep it short...

I like to...
~ Get straight into the action. I'm not a fan of long boring buildups to sex. Hot and bothered forplay that leads to sex, sure. But everyday boring things, no thanks! I might be persuaded into a longterm/semi-plot roleplay that still involves a lot of smut if you have a good idea. =D

~ Be a submissive with some spine. I'll never 100% dom. While my gals will be shy and quiet on the outside and at first, once you start on them they will be into it. ;) Sometimes they might even ask for what they want or just take it from you. It really depends.

~ Listen to your kinks. I'm tired of the whole rabbit hole thing from other sites, but if you really must know; here. I'm a fairly open person when it comes to it. The only things I will 100% refuse however are death, toiletplay, monster gals/guys, agegaps, pregnancy, incest other than brother/sister. There are a few other things I refuse, but these are case by case situations.

~ Play in private. I'm a PM roleplayer, please don't ask me to play in threads. Please don't rush me with PMs either. If we need to use images, I prefer to use drawn ones. Posts are generally a quick paragraph or two, always something for you to go off! If you think I lost your PM, don't fret~ Just calmly re-PM me and ask whats up. ;P I might play in threads if you have a decent enough reason and are willing to be patient with me!

~ Respect privacy. People having lives and simple losing interest is a given. I'm not gonna hanker on you for posts every single day, nor am I gonna try and get in on your private life haha. If you don't reply to me despite having being online, I'll just assume you've lost interest. If I'm really into our roleplay, I may send you a poke after a couple of days, if you don't reply then.. Oh well. <3 I only ask the same of you. If I don't reply, feel free to nudge me once after a few days, I don't mind it then. The one thing I do hate is guys who consistently message me after I've obviously lost interest. Really, that is a major turn off.
If you really need to see what's up, check the last post of this thread! I'll usually post about status there while bumping.

~ Play in my favourites. My favourite scenes of all time are the generic boyfriend/girlfriend scenes. The guy coming over the the girls place, stepping in, closing the door. Taking her in his arms and giving her a deep kiss, touching her body before moving into the house... ;P Damn play with me in something like this leading to some hot and steamy foreplay then sex and I'll love you forever. Okay, I have A LOT of requests for this one now, so no longer looking for it as of this moment~ Feel free to shoot me your ideas though!

RE: A gal's request.

If I don't reply to your PM tonight, I will surely tomorrow~
I'm not exaggerating when I say I got a lot of responses in my Inbox.
Please be patient with me! <3

RE: A gal's request.

Arighty! Getting on to replying to the mass of PMs I got now.
Also added a section on privacy, so please keep it in mind! <3

Very tired from a performance today~
ALL pms will be replied to tomorrow. Thanks~

I think I'm done with all yesterdays PMs. If you think I missed you, please PM me once and ask. <3

Yo, back from being busy and drunk the other night.
I need everyone who PM'd me to PM me again if still interested. Being drunk makes people do stupid things. xD
Ah yes.. Updated first post also~

I am back!
There were a few issues that sapped away all my free time.
But come at me now ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom