Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking female, long term roleplay parter (Updated NOV 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bluemooners, I'm looking for a long term roleplayer that will want to roleplay more realistic settings, not that I am prejudiced against fantasy. If you are interested in fantasy, feel free to PM me with your suggestions and I will gladly consider it.

I generally open the story with a couple paragraphs and then each post after that just depends on the context of the story. I'm somewhat of a utilitarian writer, as far as I'm not going to just fill the post with words so that it seems like I've said more. This is not to say I'm not poetic. I most prefer to do roleplay over PM.

And final note, I definitely enjoy the erotic, but I like it to be somewhat romantic. I'm not so much into rape/abuse or BDSM. I generally like stories where both parties enjoy somewhat regular intimacy, although some seduction and non-con is alright.

Anyhow, here are the ideas on my mind right now (~ = how much I want)

- Artemis is a wealthy young man in the year 2115. Reality is fully augmented with the digital world, the two pretty indistinguishable from one another, allowing people to partake in living more, having more illicit encounters with others and releasing inhibitions. Artemis however is an assassin, but his work is catching up with him and now he's pretty high on the list of people to kill. You could really play anybody you wanted to, another assassin trying to kill me, someone I've known a long time. This would have action and some other story elements, but not at the cost of smut ~~~

- Beach community vacation. Need I say more? ~~~~~

- Rebellious teens naively playing in a post-apocalyptic world. Basically being perfect libertines (Ok, so that's a little bit fantasy) ~~~~~

- Two friends go to a hypnotism show and she gets the hypnotist to convince her best friend to want to make love to her and be under her complete control (while this sounds like I would be playing sub, it doesn't have to be that way. Its all based on what you want, if you command him to be dominant, he will be. So this can be pretty versatile) ~~~~

Anyhow, I'm open minded. Just send me along a PM if you want to try one of these, or feel free to suggest your own.

Hope to be hearing from you soon.

RE: Seeking female, long term roleplay parter

Oh. Bump! Always looking for new suggestions, so do come and lemme know! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom