All For a Good Cause {darkest_fate&rahatingt}

John chuckled at her fleeting protest since her body, singing around this thick finger answered the truth for her. Her trembling moan, the clenching and dripping of her pussy made a grin spread across her lips as he redoubled his finger work and enjoyed her body's response to it.

"You are all prim and proper just because no one dared to show you what its all about." He said as he kissed against her lips quickly. His hand went to grab her silky tress to hold her unmoving and he licked across the seam of her lips. The thought of watching those sexy lips wrapped around his thick flesh had him throbbing powerfully as he continued, "your protests are a lie and we both know it. You just came with a tongue up your ass Ms. Watson." He chuckled reminding her of her recent depravity.

His hand moved from her pussy to slid down between her legs and he teased the tiny pucker with a smile in his face. He pushed against the pucker, letting her anus throb in eager desire. He spread her legs letting her come down and John pulled Emma's sexy face against his crotch area.

"You have two choice now Emma", he said in a polite gentle manner despite the threat involved, "you can either take my cock head in your mouth and suck it eagerly with a lot of tongue action ... as in be a good little cocksucker for me. Or I just grab you by your hair and fuck your face like a cunt." He was serious despite the smiling face leaving her no real choice since getting her face fucked would be so much worse for them. So John waited with a throbbing cock to see how good a cocksucker Emma Watson was.

The finger continued working Emma's body, keeping her fires stoked and her arousal high. The breathless Brit could feel every bit of the fingers working her. She could feel her tight nipples dragging against the pajama top that still covered them. She could feel her recently teased ass seeming to shiver and tense. She could feel the spittle clinging to that tight hole working to cool, though she could swear it should be boiling with her internal heat.

A kiss upon the lips stole more of Emma's breath. Her eyes went wide as she felt the unwanted touch, then heard the unwanted words. a tongue dragged across breathless lips, and she swallowed, her tongue coming up to lick. "that's," she began, her voice still breathless, "you're... I don't wa--aah"

She gripped him and trembled, feeling the hand continuing to tease her. She could feel the throbbing, seeming to shoot from her entire nether region. Her legs spread and she felt her body seeming to sink. Emma shook her head, trying to deny her body and her situation. Yet she was fighting a losing battle against her own rising sensuality and against this hulking man who demanded so much of her.

Choices came before Emma. The girl opened her eyes, looking first to the crotch so dangerously near her face, then to the man wielding that weapon. Disbelief made her eyes wide and her mouth wider, the girl blinking several times. "But I said," she managed. She swallowed. Did he really care what she said. She shook her head, pushing away from him, trying to put distance between her lush pink lips and the throbbing weapon. "No, I'm not going to do this. Let go of me right this instant."

And Emma began struggling to break free and rise, fighting against not only Black, but the arousal the man had awakened within her. For part of Emma did wonder what it would be like to taste this man, to feel him upon her lips and entering her mouth. There was a dark sensuality in it, an eroticism that appealed to the growing starlet. Nonetheless, Emma couldn't submit; she knew she couldn't. She simply couldn't.

"Emma Emma", he chuckled softly as his grip on her silky blonde hair tightened and he pulled her face toward his towering slick cock. His fat cock knob glanced along her cheeks smearing precum as he slid her face down sideways. Her nose buried itself in his pubes, the musky smell of sweat and cum filling up her nostril and the lewd view of his throbbing cock covering her sight.

"I have done this before and I know what you don't know about yourself. All you prim proper white ladies have this craving deep inside you. To be the hottest, raunchiest, wildest slut. When you leave your lips will glisten with my cum and you will have ass full of my cum. I will make you go in heat for my dirty black cock."

His lewd words were delivered with such confidence that they were likely to shake Emma's own somewhat alongside the depraved position that made her feel his throbbing need and maleness so intimately. He pulled her face up, watching the contrast of her pale face against his cock, wanting those lips close around him, wanting to make her his bitch. He felt her lips rubbing against the side of his cock, moaning in pleasure and anticipation as he pressed her lips on his leaking cock head. He pushed harder and met her eyes with almost a glare. "Open up like a good cocksucker Emma. If I have to pinch your nose I will shove myself balls deep in the very first thrust."

His threat was a dark hissing sound but the next thing was a gentle caress of her cheek. "Show me how you have grown up Emma. Are you woman enough to please a man Ms. Watson or you are still Hermione the boy lover", taunting her knowing that she wanted to escape that prim teen girl image now that she wanted more mature role. "I guess you are afraid you won't be any good doesn't make sense otherwise since your pussy don't seem to mind dripping all over my carpet".

The heady aroma of male sex washed over Emma, making her head spin. As if that weren't enough, the impressive cock, already shimmering, was sliding over Emma's face. The Brit couldn't move, couldn't avoid the weapon as it pressed against her. She could feel it smearing itself along her body, and soon knew it would be bobbing before her yet again. Every breath she took sucked in more of it, and she had to fight against the primal urges within, the urges she didn't want to succumb too.

The words were easier to face. Emma shut her eyes, shook her head, denied such lewd language, denied that it had any effect whatsoever upon her. If he saw the denial, he ignored it. For Emma felt him pulling her head up, and knew his thick, dark cock was pressing alongside him. Her pink lips ran along his cock head, and she felt the rounded dome pressing against hers. a press against them, and she struggled to keep them pressed, already feeling her resistance waning. A threat that sounded more like a promise came.

The gentle caress made Emma tremble, and she wanted to draw away from him. The words were worse yet. She glared up at him, wanting to bite his fucking cock instead of doing what he wanted. Her mouth opened to spit words at him, the girl seeming to forget that the cock had been waiting for just such an opening to appear.

Back
Top Bottom