Falling Behind: An X-Men RP (Snape & Tcleo90)

Viper could feel him fill her up to the brim and she let out a loud moan, moving against his hips quickly. Demanding friction she rotated her hips as he moved, knowing its something alot of guys like. Not to mention it makes them both cum faster.

"Shit Professor, please....please fuck me" she couldnt keep the pleading tone out of her voice so she didnt even try anymore. She just wanted to be fucked, and this man was perfect for that role.

He loved hearing the words 'fuck me' come out of the girl's mouth and he was oh so happy to give her what she wanted. He took one of her legs and rested it against his chest while her foot laid against his shoulder. Darius thrust into her as hard as he could wanting to make her cum all over his cock, he looked down into her eyes and licked his lips letting her know just how much he was enjoying her. "You like that Viper? Hm you like being fucked by your teacher? Like the way my cock feels inside your tight wet pussy?" ,he asked playfully as he continued to thrust into her the sound of skin hitting skin echoing off of his walls.

She nodded quickly and arched her back high off of the bed, trying to get him in her pussy deeper. "Oh god I love it! Don't stop" she gasped once and bucked her hips against his, not meaning to but loving that she did. "Fuck my tight wet teen pussy, you know you want it so bad." she egged him on and smiled. She was enjoying this, shown by the fact that her small flame ball was now covering her whole hand. But thankfully there was no heat coming off of it, it was completely harmless. She was doing this to prove yet again that she could have hit her target in class should she have wanted to. She had perfect control over it.

"OH yeah I want it, fuck yes!" he stated in response. He felt her buck her hips and he loved the way it felt and wanted her to do it again so he slammed himself into her hard while he gripped the leg on his shoulder tightly. After a little bit he let the leg drop and pressed himself against her while his hands reached around to grab her ass while his lips pressed against her neck.

Viper wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, holding his cock deep inside of her. Clenching around him as tightly as she can, she moans his name loudly. As the need to touch him grew, she put out the flame and threw her arms around his neck and gripped his back tightly.

"Oh yeah I like that" ,he stated in response to her wrapping her arms around him. His hands continued to grip her ass tightly as he fucked her hard. "You feel so good Viper I can do this all night hon and then some" ,he breathed into her ear. Darius then rolled over onto his back making it so that Viper was on top, "Ride me for a little bit" ,he told her.

She quickly nodded and settled her knees on either side of his stomach before beginning to bounce quickly up and down. She wanted to prove to him that she was on his level and picked up her pace, ,making the bed rock back and forth loudly. "Fu..fuck! Your cock is streching my tight pussy so much!"

As she bounced up and down he leaned his head back and groaned loudly, "Fuck yeah honey you ride my cock" ,he growled. His hands reached up to grab her bouncing titties and fondle them a bit while she bounced up and down on his cock, "Your tight pussy is driving me fucking crazy" ,he stated in response to her comment. Of course he meant crazy in a good way he loved the way she felt and could get used to doing stuff like this on a regular basis.

Viper rode his cock like a pro, never once stopping or slowing down for a break. She was to turned on to stop. Her body ached to be filled and she gasped out her words.."Professor! I...I need...I need you to fill both holes! god, god please!" She didn't know how he was going to do that and frankly she didnt care. She needed him to fill her and that was all that mattered to her.

He let out a devious little laugh when he heard her say she needed him to fill both holes, "Hm you want me to fuck you in the ass is that what I'm hearing?" ,he asked with a smirk. Darius knew exactly how he was going to fill both of her holes at once and he knew she was going to like it. "Bend over Viper let me fill you up" ,he told her.

She listened to his command and bent over quickly. Happy that he didnt say no, she was curious to see what he would use. Viper clenches around his cock again, excited to be filled more than she already was.

When she bent over Darius slid his cock into her pussy again but only long enough to lubricate himself with her juices, he then slid his cock into her ass slowly while his fingers slid inside her pussy, "Do you like that?" ,he whispered into her ear as he began to thrust into her ass slowly while his fingers slid in and out of her pussy.

Viper couldnt help but let out another moan. Being unable to vocailize her approval she decided to think it. 'Please dont stop!' How he had fucked away her words, she had no idea but she wasnt complaining. It was almost more than she could handle but she couldnt have him stop now. Not when they just started.

"I won't stop hon you feel too good for me to stop" ,he whispered into her ear. He picked up his pace as he continued to fuck her ass and finger her. "Oh Viper you feel so fucking good" ,he groaned out.

She whimpered slightly, not used to the size of his cock in her ass. but she loved it so much so she didnt complain. "o...oh god.yes...p..plea...ase...." she smiled and bit down on his neck hard. She had wanted to mark him, so before he could think to stop her she began sucking and bitind down on one part of his neck.

Darius leaned into her as she began to suck and bite at her neck he had found a nice steady pace to thrust at and his fingers continued to go to work on her as well. "I'm gonna cum soon hon, don't worry it won't be the last time tonight" ,he growled into her ear.

She shivered. How was he this good? Was it just because he was older and knew more than guys her age? Thats what she had decided as he called her hon. "Fuck Professor...I..I'm goin...going to..to cum!" Exploding against his fingers, Viper shuddered against his chest and bit down hard, drawing the slightest bit of blood. She couldn't hold it in any longer, she was overwhlemed with excitment and pleasure. He was amazing.

Darius groaned out in pleasure as he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers then her cum coat them and drip down his fingers. When she bit down he lost it and exploded into her ass his cum filling her as he shoved his cock as deep as he could into her. "Oh fuck that felt good" ,he growled into her ear. "I'm definitely gonna be wanting more later hon if that's alright with you".

Viper smiled wide and kissed up his neck until their lips met again. She had never felt anything like that and the fact that he didnt want it to end was great news. "I wouldnt mind at all Professor, that was the hottest thing I've ever done." The fact that he felt the need to add, 'if thats alright with you' made her smile. The choice was what she was happy with, usually guys her age took what they want and didnt even think to ask for premission. And sure she was willing to give but it was always nice to hear she could say no and they could respect that. But she slumped against his chest and sighed happily.

"Mm I think I'm gonna go take a shower you're more then welcome to join me if you want" ,he told her before getting up off the bed and making his way to the bathroom. When he got in there he left the door open in case she decided to come in then turned the water on and made sure the temperature was alright before climbing in and soaking his body.

Viper smiled and watched his ass as he walked away. "I think thats a wonderful idea" she purred softly to herself as she slinked out of bed. Following him into the bathroom, Viper slipped into the shower behind him before kissing the space between his shoulder blades. She leaned against his body and nibbled his skin lightly. She enjoyed this quiet moment and let her thoughts about it slip through, knowing he was able to read her thoughts.

"Think shower sex is a good idea Professor?" She smirked softly as she reached her hand around the front of his body, gently gripping his cock.

"I think shower sex is a great idea hon" ,he replied with a smile on his face. It didn't take long for him to get hard again there was just something about her touch that made him feel simply amazing. Darius turned around so that he could face her then leaned down to kiss her while his hands moved up to grab and fondle her breasts. "You ready to cum again?" ,he asked with a smirk after breaking the kiss.

Viper giggled softly as his wet hands made contact with her skin. It made her shiver and smile as she nodded. "Always ready, something you will quickly learn about me Professor." With a slight smirk, she gripped his cock tighter and began to stroke him quicker. She wanted nothing more than to make him want her, and not just today. Viper wanted him to want her all the time, and what Viper wants, Viper gets.

Back
Top Bottom