Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Search Again [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
I'm looking for some stress relief these days and rping is my drug of choice. I'm currently looking for MxM. I prefer to sub but I will considering a dom position if you have an interesting idea in mind. I prefer threads then PMs, and I probably won't agree to e-mail unless we've been rping for awhile. Now then, onto the show....

Limits:
+ No guro
+ No scat
+ No vore

Top Kinks:
+ Non-con
+ Violence
+ Cross-dressing
+ Humiliation
+ Incest

Pairings:
+ Criminal x Hostage
+ Killer x Victim
+ Kidnapper x Victim
+ Older Male x Younger Male
+ Half Brother x Half Brother

Plots
Mistaken
[modern, non-con, cross-dressing, MxM]
One night, a young girl is attacked by a complete stranger. She fights back, but in the end, he's just too much. She ends up unconscious and loaded into his car. By the time she awakens, her secret is out. In the process of moving her from the car to the target location, the kidnapper has realized she is not a girl, but simply a cross-dressing teen. He's already invested time and effort into her---him. He can't turn back now. So what's a kidnapper to do?

[I'm looking for someone to play the kidnapper character. I would imagine this person has some anger issues and is quick to become violent at the very least. My character, the cross-dresser, will look somewhat effeminate, but he will not be a stereotypical girly boy. He will have some strength to his punches and he will fight back. I don't want anyone to think he's going to take this whole situation lying down.]

Also: My f-list is in my signature and is quite colorful compared to the few kinks I listed above. If you're interested post here or drop me a PM.

Sure. Do you have any ideas in mind?

Also:
Updated with a new plot that I'm craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom