Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM anyone? a little non-com or dom! (F for dom-M!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaTrouble

Planetoid
So, thanks for taking the time to read this post. First of all I'll start by saying that I'm looking for RP on YIM, and I don't mind if it's 1st or 3rd person. (if that's cool... keep reading)

I am looking for some things which are a little more extreme than my usual subtle tastes. I want to try some non-con, slightly extreme roles set perhaps in a post-apocalyptic future, or perhaps during the present - but during a house invasion or other crime, or even a femal cop taken by a gang of criminals or her corrupt colleagues. There are a range of ideas I'd love to throw around...

I've been inspired by some comix I bumped into on the web which are fairly depraved. Namely "trapped cops" by CAGRI, and "Dark vengeance" by Fernando.

So the themes are dom/sub, non-con, sizeplay, humiliation, group, a lil bondage... etc.

It is a fad that may well pass, but I'd like to try it out. So PM me if you're interested in discussing a role guys!

(It could potentially work set in the Erenisch universe. Check this link for more info on that.)

Jessica. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom