Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twists of Fate

Willow_Jay

Meteorite
I've been itchin' for some good old high fantasy RP. I'm thinking of a magical world overrun with creatures and humans alike, in a time when magic and spiritual abilities have been passed along through the generations.
I do have a basic background in mind... here's a quick paragraph to begin:

"Welcome to Nixia. The valleys rest peacefully at the bottoms of the great mountains, carved naturally over the years by the ever-flowing rivers and waterfalls surrounding the terrain. Many villages populate these valleys; the people live simply, though happily, in their seclusion, offering their thanks and prayers to the mountain peaks that protected their homes from the harsh elements raging outside their territory. The people of Nixia were fortunate to have found refuge, food and clean water, for beyond their peaceful valleys and protective mountains waged a deadly war."

Essentially, your character (of whatever make, shape, and powers you'd like) is called to enlist in the War of Ages (fought between the reigning powers of the Eorth and Blasad people. More on background as people join.)
Will you pick a side and offer your life to battle? Or is an alternative route up your sleeve?

Collaboration is highly encouraged. The title of this RP implies unexpected turns... war is an unpredictable thing, feel free to PM with fellow players and work out your own little "twists!" (Keeping the rules in mind, of course...)

Speaking of rules! Here are a few no-brainers:
1.) This should go without saying, but NO "godmods." You are free to control so much of this RP, but keep in mind that no character is flawless.
2.) This is war... which means death is a very real possibility. This is where player collaboration could really create an interesting, and surprising, turn of events. Please acquire a character's permission before trying to kill them, and please be open to the idea.

I'll add more if anyone is interested. :)

I find the basic idea of this interesting and would mind making a character for it.

Would like to learn more about the setting though.

This knight is also interested, milady. Please, tell us more about the possible ideas you have in mind for the setting.

Back
Top Bottom